Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6321 - 6330 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@LSchrader Thanks. DH is absolutely stoked, too; he's all but clawing his way up the drapes with waiting. Last night I told him about the kinds of symptoms that women can have with pregnancy - he just couldn't get over the fatigue. "Why are you so tired?" "Because I'm making a human." "...Yeah, but why?" "Do you think it is easy to make a new life?" "...No, but why are you tried?" "Seriously? Is this a joke?" He just couldn't grasp it, no matter how many times I said it. If you and the rest of the women here saw him, I'm sure you would have burst out laughing. Poor guy... How is your partner coping with things, have you talked about it much lately yet?

@miracle That sounds really great. Are you and your sisters really close? I had only brothers growing up, so I'm somewhat curious about how the other side lives, if you know what I mean? I'll keep my that the witch skips your place for a change. Frankly, needs to be lynched for terrorising us so much!

@football_girl Hi! It's understandable with everything going on that you don't have much time. We'll see you when you have a moment to breathe, I'm sure.

10 years ago

Ladies...I want to wish you all a very wonderful Mothers Day weekend. For those of you who are blessed to spend time with your moms, I pray you have a great time. My mom is over 15 hours away, but even so her religious beliefs keep her from celebrating the day.(I always call her, I just don't wish her the blessings of the day!) For those of us with kids already or who are expecting their first, may we all treasure this time. And for those who are waiting to become moms, never forget that your life and who you are should still be celebrated this weekend. A mother is more than someone who biologically has children. She is the person who nurtures those around her, whether that is her dh, so, the kids in the neighborhood, or the children in her family. A kind word, a hug, being willing to listen, those are all important actions that come from a loving heart.

I'm sorry if I appear to be on a soapbox, but for several years Mother's Day has been a very difficult time for me. Even having children could not erase the pain I have felt those years that I lost a baby. How could I be a "good mother" if my body couldn't sustain the life within? But I have come to realize that being a woman is about more than biological motherhood (although thats very important if we are blessed with children), its about the impact we have on others.

I pray each and every woman on this forum is made to feel special this weekend for who she is. I know you have all made an impact on my life, and I'm thankful I've gotten to know you all.

User Image

10 years ago

Good morning! Happy Mother's Day weekend to everyone. 8 dpo today. Of course I have things that I am experiencing IF I go looking for them.. lol It's a beautiful day here and I get to spend it with family. I am blessed.

@Lscrader ~ Well anymore spotting hon? Thinking of you.

@Prinder ~ My partner isn't oblivious in that area but when I talk about my day to day back pain that I get he doesn't get it. Some people have to experience it direct to understand and have compassion towards others. Unfortunately I don't think our partner's will be experiencing pregnancy lol but they should so that they could know what woman go through. So AF is away still for you? Looking like a promising thing.

@Rebecca ~ I loved your post. You are so kind and
thoughtful. Thank you for thinking of ALL nurturing mothers types. I have often said the same thing. Happy I know you know pain and loss as well as miracles in your life. I believe it's what has made you into the wonderful woman that you are. I hope you have a nice Happy Mother's Day with you loved ones.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

@rebecca Aww you're a real dear. I'm planning on calling my mom in the US on Mother's day. If I get a I'll be telling her that her gift will be late, but if it's a no-go, then I'll be sending her favourite thing in the world: wool (she likes to knit). I'll keep you and everyone else in my thoughts tomorrow and say a prayer for everyone's sakes.

@miracle Still and things are more or less the same as they have been the past few days. DH does need to get more on board with this sort of thing, and he is keen to do so, since he is training to be a Homeopath and a lot of clients often start off as pregnant women who just want alternatives or things to compliment conventional medicine. So his education is as much for my sake as it is for the greater good of all humankind.

If I don't see you all before then: happy mother's day everyone!

9 years ago

Well 9 dpo today. Just wanted to wish all you ladies a Happy Mother's Day! Someone wrote to me today and wished me a Happy Mother's Day because they remembered my miscarriage in January. It made me cry. So thoughtful of them. I believe that anyone with nurturing mothering qualities qualifies as a mother. So that's why say Happy Mother's Day to all of you! I am spending the day with my mom, sister and stepdad today. My mom is regaining her strength little by little each day.

User Image[/url][/url]

Oh Miracle how lovely, Thankyou!
Happy Mother's Day to you all in the US!!

Hope you have all had a lovely day with your significant others.

User Image

9 years ago

Good Morning everyone! Hope you had a nice Mother's Day weekend with your loved ones. Mine was relaxing and nice. So good to be with my mom and family.

10 dpo today. 4 more days before AF is due. I would have to say the thing(s) that is the strangest for me this cycle is that my breasts have not gotten sore at all this cycle but my nips have remained sore ever since ovulation. My nips usually get sore immediately after ovulation and then the sensitivity goes away within 3 days or so. Very strange, could just be an off cycle. I know from time to time our bodies do strange things in the tww that's mostly pms related and once in a blue moon it's pregnancy related. I hope for me it's the latter. I really feel like my ship has sailed though girls. I'm 42 in 2 weeks from now. Feel like I'm going to throw the towel in not by choice but by reality. I have been feeling so many emotions lately around my ttc path. Mostly just sad, worried and disappointed. It's so hard to trust that GOD has a plan for me when I can't see it and all I wanted was to have a family (a baby) and it's looking like that is not my path more and more. It's painful to admit it but it's getting pretty obvious. Just having a down day about TTC.

User Image[/url][/url]

@miracle-I am so sorry you are feeling down. I think we all process those emotions and know exactly what you mean and feel right now. I hope you don't give up, but maybe if you do put it in the back of your mind if will happen when you lease expect it. I hope this is your cycle though. Different is always good!

@pinder-have you tested??

Well AF showed up for me a day early and on Mother's Day. How sweet of her. I knew yesterday would be tough but it was ok. I was glad to celebrate my Mom and MIL. I hope next year I get to celebrate it as well. DH's count is going up and that is all that really matters at this point. Hopefully it continues to do so.

Happy Monday all, and I truly hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day!

9 years ago

Wow, time flies when you're busy! I have to catch up...

@LSchrader - It is definitely behavioral and not medical with my cats. But I am hopeful the problem can be fixed, it's just going to take a lot of effort. A Vitamix! Boooya! I was reading the amazon reviews a while back, daydreaming about getting one. Chewing gum when you have acid reflux really nips in in the bud, I have no idea why it works, but next time you have acid reflux, just try chewing some gum! So sorry AF showed up, how tasteless of her to arrive on Mother's Day. SMH She really is a witch, isn't she?

@Pinder - Yes, it is definitely a very good aspect of the ACA. And we are saving $170 on our insurance plan, so even though it's a pretty big expense that we didn't have before, we definitely needed to have insurance coverage for this birth etc. We are sorting out our finances and trying to adjust to the extra strain. So... did you get to give your mother the "gift" you were hoping for?

@miracle - Glad your drive to your parents was a pleasant one and I hope your mom gets to a better place, where her good days are in the majority, very soon. Glad you you got to spend Mother's Day with her. We spent Mother's Day with my in-laws, it was a pleasant day. My family has been going to the beach for the last 3 years for Mother's Day! Hopefully we'll get to join in on that little tradition one of these days. About how you are feeling today, I wish I could have something very meaningful and helpful to say, I just sincerely hope that "that ship" has NOT sailed for you. And hope you have peace concerning whatever that unknown plan is for your life. Sending you hugs.

@football - I am glad you got a follow-up offer! The whole process can be so crazy. Definitely an emotional roller coaster. Hope you are able to find just the right house!

@rebecca - I couldn't agree more, that was beautiful and very well put!

@Bean - Hope you are having a good day!

@athena - How are things going with you? Is your U/S this Thursday?

@pisces - Hope you are doing well.

@Fungus - How are things going for you?

AFM - The yard sale went well, we had a lot of people show up and the rain held off all day! We were very relieved. My friend had a lot more stuff than I did, and I was so sore from our preparations on Friday that I wasn't able to get all my stuff put out, but I didn't stress over it, I just took it easy and made sure to sit plenty. It was overcast most of the day, so I completely forgot to put sunscreen on and got a bad sunburn. I was so upset at myself for letting that happen.

My friend was going non-stop all day and I didn't realize she was overtaxing herself, she ended up with several symptoms of heat stroke at the end of the day and her hubby rushed her home. She was fine by morning, but it really gave me a scare. We had a lot left over, so instead of taking it to the thrift store we packed everything up in my spare room and plan to do another yard sale at the beginning of June. After that, the left-overs are going to the thrift store (or trash)!

User Image

9 years ago

@Lschrader ~ Thank you for your kind words. I pray that I can find comfort one day. I think it made things better and worse on some levels that I had a miscarriage. Better, because after years of thinking I was not able to conceive but worse because it might have been my only shot. I wish that I could shelve this but it pulls at my heart daily. Sometimes days, weeks and months are better than others. I just wish that I had time on my side age wise. :( I am sorry AF showed up for you. Totally sucks! : ( I hope it's an easy few days of AF and that you're on to the next cycle. Hopefully your focus on being healthy and fit will consume your thoughts.

User Image[/url][/url]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo