Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3241 - 3250 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@tiff Oh Jan 14th...oh well get all of your stuff ready by the last week in December because I think you will be 1-2 weeks early. So grab a six pack & your Chiefs Jersey and be ready...lol. I know that you think it seems like a LONG time pregnant but I remember when you first showed up in the forum and remember you thought you were like 17 or 18DPO but turns out you were really like 9/10...LMAO and now the boy bean is about to be born. awwwwwww But your husband is right, having babies back to back is SO taxing on the body & the soul as well. Dont get me wrong, I LOVED being pregnant & I LOVE my kids but I was so physically drained after having the girls back to back that I allowed myself to be talked into tieing my tubes. WORST thing I ever did to myself. AT 28 years old that was the worst decision I ever made and I am still paying for it today.

@everyone I asked God the other day if I have paid my dues to be forgiven and blessed with a baby I really hope that I am forgiven and I agree with @athena this hourney has made me a better person, strengthened my faith, TESTED my faith, and made me appreciate pregnancy & babies SO MUCH MORE. I think God wanted me to feel the struggle and appreciate his grace. and I do, more than I ever have before.

Part of the prayer that I posted & have been praying daily states: "Father we are redeemed from the curse of the Law by Jesus, and being barren is under the curse of the law; therefore, we will receive from Your grace and have children" - This is what prompted me to ask God if I had been redeemed. I cursed myself... So I say to God now "Dear God, I am asking for redemption for mutilating the gift that you gave to me - the ability to have children without problems. I know that you are a forgiving God and my sins can be washed away & redeemed in Jesus's name. I ask & confess all and I Thank you for my redemption and I claim that I will be healed by the stripes of Jesus. Today, Right now" & Body I command you to follow God's will. Perfect Ovulation,Perfect Eggs, Perfect Conception, Perfect Implantation, & a Perfect Pregancy. This pregnancy will be fulfilled, I decree it in Jesus's holy name. Amen

Thanks Ladies for always listening

AFM: AND...As I was typing, I was waiting on my OPK & its POSITIVE!!!!!!!!! lol Poor man. My surges on clomid have been 12-24 hours so I think tonight & in the morning should do it. lol

10 years ago

I know Pisces it is flying by, I thought it would drag, but I think the fact that I'm starting to have midterms is helping it get by quicker. I have my anatomy and physiology lab practical tomorrow. And I had an a&p exam this past Monday.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hey pieces I'm here I've been working a lot the last few weeks getting my hours in before maternity leave!! I just had dr visit today I'm measuring right on time for jan 20 she is a very active jumping bean in there already head down! I have one more visit in month then every two weeks from there, I feel it's going by so fast!! I do have to schedule my 1hr sugar test and go to family dr for flu and pertussis vaccine in the meantime! Everything is gong well so far I lost 20 lbs since pregnant and just gained 3lbs back so that's ok not complaining! My dh kinda let the at out of the bag by accident and slipped my baby shower is Saturday and he has to work :( but I'll have fun with my friends and family also just in time for my birthday on Wednesday oct 9!! Lim excited to have everyone around for my birthday! I sure will be having either my one glass of wine or one beer that I'm aloud! I've been reading online and asked my dr about the whole drinking thing an they say it's totally fine to have one occasionally I'm still nervous about it but hey I deserve One lol! I see your at you O time so get it girl and use this instead soft cups leave that sperm in there for 24 hours it will do the trick and try to use preseed 15 min before your BD!! Have fun girl and attack your man!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Goog Morning! 3 dpo. Nipples sore, gassy, constipated and hungry..fun fun fun... lol. I had my first out of the country order yesterday from the Etsy shop. I dd the happy dance. Been making hats, beanies, baby stuff, slippers, ect..

@Jsxt ~ Glad you and baby are doing good. Wow, I can't believe you lost 20 lbs. Most people gain 20 right? I hope you have a great b'day. Happy Birthday Libra girl.

@Pisces ~ Your prayers are being heard and answered. I don't think you have done anything wrong. I think you took care of yourself the best you knew how at that time in your life. God knows you and loves you no matter what. God knows you are a deserving, loving and wonderful wife and mother to your children.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey Pisces I've been following all of you for a long time. I touch in agreement with you that you are healed and will receive your BLESSINGS. You are redeemed by His Blood and by His stripes you're healed. I need to do this for myself as well. I ask for forgiveness and I'm positioning myself to receive it. God bless you ladies as we continue on this journey together.

User Image

10 years ago

@jsx well Happy ALMOST birthday & baby shower. With my son, they actually WANTED me to drink a glass of red wine a day but I was sick that I had to force it down sometimes. I cant loose 20oz right now & you are pregnant & lost 20lbs ...#jealous I hope you have the BEST, PINK-EST Shower/Birthday ever!! All Pink everything. My girls wore so much pink, my step-mom called them the Pink Ladies and sometimes Pinky Tuscadero (From Happy Days).

@miracle WHAT???!!! You're International Now! You Go Girl!!! Thats awesome! Thank you for letting me off the hook but I felt like this is what God has wanted me to do. When I NOW encounter women everyday on this website who didnt ask for this difficult road but have to travel anyway and I COULD I just didnt "want" to? no I had to offer that confession up & be redeemed. I feel at peace now & am ready for my blessing. & yours too ...for ALL of ours

@camasia Hey Girl! I know you had TR (tubal reversal) just like me so you understand how I am feeling. Thank you for sharing with me. How have you been?

AFM: I was too tired to last night & I think yesterday was O day. We were doing the EOD since Saturday & I got a positive OPK yesterday (wednesday) and we BD'd about 2am...at 10PM on Weds my OPK was very dark but not positive and at 10a after the BD it was BLAZING. Last night my daughters volleyball game went 3 full sets and I had cupcakes to make for the DH's squadron bake sale SO he fell asleep & I was too tired to even wake him up at 1am when I was done baking but I still had my soft cup in from the night before. My 10am OPK today was dark but not positive so I think my surge is over. My temp was 97.37 yesterday & 97.79 today. I still have O cramping so I am going to try & get a dance in tonight and pray that it was enough

10 years ago

Just do my glucose test, fun fun!! Hope results come back good!
@ jsx- wow ur shower is soon, I hope u get lots of stuff u need! Can't wait to see ur 25 week belly shot!
@ pices- ur on ur tww! I hope it goes fast for ya and u @ mirical!

10 years ago

Pisces I've been ok and yes I understand because that's how I feel. I'm on cd 3 still faithful and praying that hopefully my will lines up with God's WILL.

User Image

10 years ago

Well ladies I am 6 dpo
User Image

I'm so excited my temp is still up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Had to take my laptop in for repairs. They will have it for a few days :(I have to do all my finger typing on my tiny iPod argghhh.

@pisces - so you counting today as o day or 1 dpo?

@Tiff - let's see some new belly pics. I hope my tww goes by quickly.

@Athena - do your temps usually jump around in a non ovulatory cycle? Happy your temps are up still. :)

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo