Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4401 - 4410 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Rebecca ~ glad your nausea went away. Our hormones can do crazy things to us.

@Athena ~ I hope your temp did means implant... fingers crossed for you. :)

Happy Monday everyone! I have been too busy to pay attention to bodily signs as much as I usually do during the tww, which is a good thing. I like happy distractions. However I do feel AF lurking with my regular sore breasts, pinchy like cramps in the ovary/uterus area, bloated and such. My usuals. If a miracle happens and I don't see red by Friday then I will test, otherwise it's a waste of money for this practical girl.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Skyline - I actually deleted those temps on here because it wouldn't say I ov'd otherwise ff gave me crosshairs with those temps.

Miraclemama and rebecca thanks fxed for you as well.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

thanks everyone for the welcome!!

@Skyline average length is 33. LMP are 8/1, 9/7, 10/9, 11/9

@MiracleMama yes metformin for PCOS -- AF could be due anywhere from today to the 14-15th -- since they vary I am just going based off the past and the app i use!

User Image

10 years ago

CTP is saying based on my charts, I O'd on cd12. I really don't think I did. My cm was creamy and not fertile. I am just going to assume cd10 or 11.

10 years ago

Makeup I think you missed my post to you.
::Makeup mommy I also have pcos. Are you sure you're ovulating? I went through a year basically without ovulating and this is my 3 rd cycle of Clomid. I track ovulation with opk's and temping. I highly recommend temping for anyone especially if you have pcos because it can show you whether or not you are ovulating. We've been trying for 17 months now. Welcome this is a great group of supportive women.::

10 years ago

Happy Monday - So more symptoms now and I'm so confused!

I'm 11 DPO today and feel like I'm getting more symptoms or the symptoms are getting stronger... (I did take a PG test at 9 DPO and [bfn] first response early )

Nips were sore (like when showering) about 4 days ago and now its more of the whole BB's and nips that are sore

Gas has been bad for the past 4 days or so

Yesterday I felt like I had the worst cold ever, watery eyes, runny nose, then stuffy, then runny, BAD headache and I don't ever get headaches,just felt really BLAH, I was sleepy then would have energy then it would go down again.

Today when I woke up I had to pee and my lower stomach had some pain because I hadn't pee'd all night.

I've been pretty bitchy last 2 days...

I think that's about it so far- no nausea and CM is normal.

Has anyone else experience any of these symptoms and had a positive PG test?? If so what DPO did you test positive? THANKS!! [smile] [baby_dust]

10 years ago

@miraclemama - That is great that you are being kept busy with business! :) I have jumped around from one thing to the other, right now I do crochet jewelry, but I haven't had any Etsy business because I haven't been keeping up with my listing. :-P I just renewed a few of them so you can see:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/BohemianComplements?ref=si_shop

@rebecca - Everyone has been reporting lotiony CM after O! Interesting...

@athena - Oh, okay. Hopefully it was implant. I will be surprised if it's not right back up again.

@makeup - All of your symptoms could be AF or pregnancy, there is no way to know which one. :( You're just going to have to wait and see if AF comes or you get a BFP. Fingers crossed for you! If you don't catch the bean this cycle, I would highly recommend temping to confirm ovulation. This was my first month doing it and I would have been a few days off and expecting AF sooner than she was due if I hadn't. It's taken a load off my mind.

@LSchrader - Do you think your temps have been accurate? Fertile CM doesn't always stick around on O day. Temping is more accurate than CM. I wouldn't count CD12 out unless you think your temps were interrupted in some way. Whichever day it was, I hope you BD-ed at a good time and caught the bean. Fingers crossed!

@Lovelife - A lot of pregnant women get BFPs on CD11 with First Response tests. Try not to obsess over your symptoms, progesterone is what is causing them and it rises for AF and pregnancy both, so there is just no way to tell. Let us know when you test again, fingers crossed!

AFM - CD29 | 6DPO; temp dipped very close to the cover line yesterday, jumped back up today. No major symptoms. I'm not sure when PMS usually kicks in for me, but I think it's about now. I think I've been doing really good keeping my hormones balanced. So, BFP or BFN aside, I'm feeling pretty good.

@football, @pices & @Lyrah - How are y'all doing?

User Image

10 years ago

@athena im so sorry!! no i am not 100% sure. my ob told me to bd every other day and i should catch something. if no bfp this cycle i will try to temp -- can i use a regular thermometer or is it better to get a bbt one?

@skyline yeah im almost expecting af but due to bd'ing every other day i am hoping a bfp comes out of it..definitely not trying to get hopes too high! gods timing is perfect so we shall see!!

thanks for being so welcoming -- my son is 8 now and has been begging for a bro or sis..so fingers crossed!

User Image

10 years ago

Makeup it's better to get a bbt because it goes to the 100th degree. I got mine at target for $10.

Skyline thanks I hope It goes back up. I'm just so nervous because of my track record with craziness.

Lovelife like skyline said try not to obsess over symptoms it can mess with your head.

10 years ago

okay ill pick one up -- do i start on cd1? or after af? i've never temp'd before. also -- i have heard i have to do it while still in bed..does that really matter or make a difference?

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo