Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5831 - 5840 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Thanks guys I was so excited when I found it. I haven't been able to since but I'm so glad I got that video.

Lschrader hugs. It will happen for you, I know it. I never imagined it would take me 19 months to get pregnant and once I passed a year I thought it would never happen, which it wouldn't have if I hadn't been proactive with the Clomid. Just know that it's in Gods timing and you will become pregnant when it is the perfect time for you. About fb announcements, a friend of mine told me that you never know what kind of journey that person had to get to their pregnancy. There is a girl I've known since elementary school who has wanted a baby with her husband for so long, they've been married like 3 years but have been together over 10 years. 2 years ago she didn't post about being pregnant, but about her first miscarriage. I would imagine they've been trying ever since. Her mom died last year and that was devastating, but she kept her head up. She has been through countless pregnancies with her friends and family and has never once complained. On New Years this year she announced she was 11 weeks pregnant and I couldn't help but be happy for her, then something happened and she lost the baby at 13 weeks. She was upset of course, but she dusted herself off and has been looking at the positives ever since. I respect her a lot for that, she has made her journey public but a lot of people don't so try to remember that when you see pregnancy announcements.

Pisces hey girl I hope you get that Paris baby :) my dh wants to take me to Madrid so bad. He lived there for a month and lived in Italy for a month, he says Spain is better, I'm sure mostly because he speaks Spanish lol.

Nervous scared I too am confused by your post. If you want to talk we are all hear for you.

Skyline I like oliver. I think it would be a great middle name.

Football glad you are getting back on track. I'm so glad you are doing better and are coming back here talking to us.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena-Thanks for that reminder. i have told myself this entire time that I have no clue how long people have been trying and what their journey was like. I am always happy for them, but still wish it could be me. I know it will happen, and even though I do not understand it right now, when it does happen it will all make sense.

10 years ago

well we just had a bit of excitment had to call 911 eli tried to swallow a fruit snack without chewing it and was choking thank gosh hes ok now

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@lolee-OMG!!!! Glad he is ok!!!

10 years ago

@ lsc OMG my heart is still racing , thank you ems said to keep an eye on his breathing ,but said he should be ok ,just hope it dont cause me to go into labor..

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@Athena- GREAT video!!! Thank you for sharing! That's so special.

@Lolee- Oh no, I can't imagine how scary that must have been! Hope all is well now.

@LSchrader- I'm sorry about the BFN. Those are the worst to see, but I'm glad that you're handling it okay. Besides, you may have implanted late and that's why it's not a BFP yet. Keep up the positive attitude- I'm always so impressed and inspired by it!

@Skyline- I'm glad to hear the placenta previa issue is in your favor. Praying it clears up on its own. I am so impressed by your ability to stay calm in any given situation. (You too, @Rebecca!) I LOVE the name Henry; in fact, it was one of the names I always considered using (well before we started TTC) until I was talking with my mother-in-law and she was telling me about someone she knows having a baby and naming it Henry. Her reaction? "Who names their kid Henry?! Where does it even come from??" I still love it nonetheless, but after my DH heard that reaction he nixed it. :( Do you have a nursery theme yet?

@Rebecca- Hi lady! Hope you're doing well!

@Miracle- I hope you're also doing well. I know you don't have much hope for this cycle, but as others have said, miracles happen. I just KNOW you're going to get your miracle. *hugs*

@Bean- Hope you're doing well, dear. Check in when you can!

If you guys are interested, you should add me on Facebook! :) I'd love to get to know each of you better. Hope you all have a relaxing day...YAY for Fridays!!

User Image

10 years ago

@lolee---please do not go into labor yet!

@football-just added you!! Thanks, I know it's so easy to fall back into a negative mood, but I know that helps nothing. just have to stay positive.

10 years ago

Football I sent you a request also.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Lolee - holy cow! So glad Eli is ok, but mama make sure you take a deep breath and don't go into labor. When we were in the consignment shop yesterday, we saw a double stroller, and I thought of you. I'm sure shopping for twins can be expensive and hard.

Lschrader - hang in there, hon. I know the wait is hard and you can drive yourself crazy thinking of the what if's.
In my good moments, I think that God allowed this to be my journey because later on I'll be able to help someone else who has to go down the same road. And I also try to believe that it makes getting where I want to be that much sweeter, that I'll appreciate it more and not take it for granted - you know? I'm glad you're able to stay positive, and that you don't feel like this cycle is the end for you. I firmly believe you'll be announcing your pregnancy soon!

Football - I just sent you a request on Facebook.

Skyline - my dh and I prayed for you this morning, asking God to clear up the issues your dr told you about. I admire how calm you are...I'd probably be totally freaking out and driving my dh crazy!

Afm - well, ladies, we've decided to tell my mother in law, since we were supposed to travel to her house in April to see our new niece. I just don't feel safe being 12 hours away from my dr and the hospital. She won't be happy about it, to say the least. I'm praying she doesn't say anything too hurtful to my dh, but I won't be holding my breath. As she's gotten older, she's lost any ability to filter.

User Image

10 years ago

@rebecca-Thank you! I sure hope i am! i know that hatred, and anger and jealously can look ugly and are a direct result of Satan. I refuse to let him control my emotions. God is in control and i have remind myself that when i get sad.

Why would your MIL be upset that you are pregnant? Maybe i missed something??

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo