Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

811 - 820 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@pices- yes I do but I think it's all in my mind wanting to feel something lol, so u. Don't avulate every month? This is the first child I really am trying for and new to that game, I've just went off charts

11 years ago

The soft cups cost somewhere around $10

User Image

11 years ago

@jsx I think I'd leave project soft cups alone. It would be my luck to be the first person to get one stuck. I got this whole flash of me and DH at the Air Force ER trying to explain that one I feel like my ovary is going to pop. I am going to take another OPK in the morning in SMU...

@tiff I am telling you the 2ww consumes you and every little thing sends me to google looking up any and everything. "My toe was aching...let me look that up" ....lol.,,I get completely bonkers during the 2ww

11 years ago

They are pretty big enough that it won't get stuck but whatever make you comfortable I just know alot of women use them and they do work! Good luck with the opk hope you get positive and bd like crazy!!! I'm now on 2 days pregnant so in two weeks I hope I can confirm that! Lol

User Image

11 years ago

They are pretty big enough that it won't get stuck but whatever make you comfortable I just know alot of women use them and they do work! Good luck with the opk hope you get positive and bd like crazy!!! I'm now on 2 days pregnant so in two weeks I hope I can confirm that! Lol

User Image

11 years ago

@pices- I know I look up everything lol, took another test, it was neg. I'm 11 dpo today, I don't think this is my month :(

Ya they sound scary, but u almost want to try ne thing, last time I had my butt and legs in air for 30 min lol

11 years ago

Def was scary first time using them I thought I couldn't get it out I use my thumb tmi but I works best to pull it out for me! Hey anything to get pregnant to keep the swimmers in!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I have been reading everyone's posts, just too much to try and respond to everyone. Welcome to the new comers, wishing you lots of baby dust.

@pisces ~ I think you will be O'ing tonight, tomorrow or monday by the latest. Don't you worry, you will catch that beautiful egg before your trip on Wed. It is tough what I'm going through, especially since I am ovulating tomorrow. :( Hopefully it will all get straightened out here and I can try next month...

@topo ~ bummer about no vegas...just as well, you might have pulled a "hangover" type of weekend. LOL! Yep, we are on the sidelines cheering pisces and everyone else on... When is your surgery date?

Wishing everyone baby dust! Hope this is all your month to conceive!!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@ladybug I hate you are going through that and hope you can start trying again soon. I am keeping you in my prayers and I am so happy you are checking in on me. I am grateful to @jsx and @tiff for keeping the conversation steady. But I need that voice of reason and the facts that you come up with all the time when I am confused.

@tiff girl I am the google queen! Lmao sorry about the BFN but it's still very early. If you are not PG this month please start taking basal temps on CD1 so that you can start to get a better idea of where you are. And also OPK's. I was Just like you two months ago. @miraclemama was the one who guided me through everything

@topo COME back and talk to us!!!!

AFM: OPK last night was very light. Then this morning it's dark as hell. Huh? And my basal temps were like 98.4 this morning. My ovary feels slightly relieved but still crampy. I read that's possible to O more than once on clomid? So I BD'd last night and this morning. This afternoon a few more cramps in my ovary but not as intense as yesterday.

11 years ago

@miricalmomma at the end of the month sometime i will know when af comes this month thats when i schedule here love im sorry ur going through stuff but im here for
@piecesgirl babe i didnt leave u hun im just preparing for my uncles funeral mon n tues babe been a bit bummed n dealing wit my bro n his girl n the baby trying to hold my composure lol im just cheering one on u did crack me up cux thats my luck to getting the dame cup stuck in there i seen them n just stared at them wit a dumb look on my face im trying to diet this month before baby making lol

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo