Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7181 - 7190 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

HI ladies - Life is NUTS!

I thought I better check in - Partner and I totally split up went our separate ways. As most of you that have been reading along since day one with me, you have heard a little bit about the ups and downs my partner and I have had. We can't get it it together long enough to be a strong, consistent happy stable couple! I hung in there all this time hoping that since so much love and time had been invested in this relationship that I would get to be a biological mom and have my lil family with my partner. I have been too scared to let go, because I knew it meant "I would have to let go of the dream of getting pregnant and being a mom". I thought he was my only hope and chance. Well I rather take my chances with finding someone new in the near future than continue with a lost cause.

Anyways.. I am single for now. Grieving and picking up the pieces. Anyone know of any sperm donors? LOL? Sorta not joking. I actually googled sperm banks, fees and what not. It seems scary and risky.

@ Pisces - I am so deeply sorry for you and your family's sudden loss. I am holding you all in my sincerest prayers. So sad to lose someone close that you love so suddenly and in a tragic manner. I can't even imagine what his wife or children must be going through right now. I pray that God lifts all of you up and holds you closer than ever to his heart. We really don't know when our time is up. :( Sending you a big HUG!

@Skyline - Sorry you have been a bit down around the birthing experience that you had. I hope you get to see the beautiful blessings that have come as a result. My bestie had a similar birthing experience this year. They told her since she has back problems and metal rods in her pelvis that if she ever got pregnant she would automatically deliver c section. She was okay with that. Except at the last minute when the wheeled her in for her scheduled c section they for some reason, I can't remember why in this moment, had put her totally out and. She woke up 3 hrs later and missed it all. She cried for weeks about that. It was not how she dreamt or hoped things to be. Overall of course she is beyond happy to be holding her baby in her arm every day, but sadness still lingers.. I understand her disappointment and I can understand yours. :(

@Lschrader, football, bean, rebecca, athena and anyone else I forgot, I hope you are all doing well. I won't be checking in as often as I used to, because I don't have anyone to be ttc with currently. Hopefully God blesses me with someone new, special and more compatible with me in the near future.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Hello my ladies,

@Pisces, I am deeply sorry to hear about your brother in law. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. I am also sorry you had a chemical, I am sending you my love!

@miracle I'm sorry about you and your partner, I am sure that when God takes something from your hands is to put something better in them. I'll keep you in my prayers and even when you are not TTC at the moment please stay in contact, we all love you and care for you. We might not know you physiclly but we do know how a wonderful person you are always optimistic and giving support. Wishing you the best!!

My birthday was this Friday, it was kind of lonely, I definitely miss my friends and family. I spent the whole day by myself since dh was working till 6. He did take me over for dinner tho. I just wish I could have friends here, being alone in another country is not easy at all...
So tomorrow I am due to AF, I do not feel any symptoms at all, I honestly hope the witch stays away but I do not have many hopes since this cycle I did not feel anything after the shot not even ovulation cramps like the previous shots so I haven't even worry about it, I am not testing unless I am late for more than 3 days or maybe even 5 lol... I just do not want the disappointment of a BFN. I kind of feel some back pain so maybe the witch is announcing her entrance since sometimes I get back ache the days before AF however usually they come accompanied with breast ache and pelvic discomfort which so far I do not have. Who knows, right? My body have been playing with me since I started tcc so let's see what happens.

Sending you all girls my love and best wishes!!

9 years ago

@miracle-I am sad for you and hope you are doing ok. I am also proud of you for doing what is best for you though. It has been a tough road for you two and maybe God's plan just didn't involve him when it came to you becoming a mom. I know that may come off harsh (especially in writing...it sometimes does that), but you just never know. I 100% know that you will be a mom, i just feel it. You should totally look for donors...nothing wrong with that at all! I hope you had a good weekend.

@zyara- welllllll did she show? I sure hope not!!!!

I hope everyone else is going well, i have to get back to work but wanted to sneak in and say hi. Right now, DH and i are just trying to save like crazy for IVF. We don't want to wait too long, but also dont want to be in a bad position and finance it. Ugh, so stupid!

9 years ago

@Miracle I am so sorry about you and your partner. I know how tough that can be. I had a friend who conceived via donor, but im not sure how she went about it. i can ask her for you.

AFM: The results are in and its a........ BOY! Little Liam Salvatore. I am holding off buying too much boy stuff right now, until after the 20 week u/s. This one was a little iffy to me

User Image

To the rest of you ladies

9 years ago

Good day ladies!!!

@Firewife, woooow so good!! A baby boy!!! I'm so excited!! And I love the name you picked. Sending you all my blessings and good wiishes :)

@LSchrader, AF haven't show yet, I'm actually one day late already but I am feeling some back pain and my breast started to feel sensitive today so I am guessing the witch is on her way. Like I said I kinda no wanna test because it is so sad for me when I read a BFN so I'm still waiting to see if it shows. If is over 3-5 days late then I'll be testing lol..

Hope you all feeling good today, I'm at home about to attemp to make some cranberry white chocolate cookies, hope they'll come up yummy!!

Sky, piscis, bean, rebbeca, football, Athena, miraclemama.. How you girls doing? Hope to hear from you soon!! Sending you All My love!!

9 years ago

@Firewife - Congratulations on finding out it's a BOY! Super happy for you. :) Yes please find out about the donor thing that would be great help.

@Lschrader - Thank you! No you didn't come off as being harsh. I totally get it. I wish that I had the means to do IVF with a sperm donor. I don't though. I'm looking into the costs and risks of IUI from a sperm bank. I don't have family and friends to pitch in either. :( Ugghh! It truly is in God's hands. I hope you get to finance or find the means for your ivf soon. Thinking of you.

@Zyara - Hey there. Did you test? Has af stayed away still? FIngers crossed for you that the witch stays away far far far for 9 months for you :) Thank you for the sweet and loving words. I appreciate all you girls. We are a unique but loving tribe of incredible woman.

Hope everyone else is doing great!

AFM - Yep, I'm single and looking into finding a sperm donor or sperm bank. Not sure how it all works or what the hidden costs are just yet. Just doing a little research on it.

User Image[/url][/url]

@miracle she used Fairfax cryobank

9 years ago

@miraclemama is so good to hear from you!! I love that optimism you always have so keep it going on my sweet lady!!
No AF no test yet. I'm only one day late, tomorrow who knows I might wake up with the witch by my side (and I'm not talking about dh but the u know who witch lol)... I feel my body strange like if she is coming any minute so I don't want to test unles she is really late for more than 3 days. I am still crossing fingers and praying for it to be but don't want to worry about it at least not now because I am trying very hard to not be sad or depressed:)

Sending u my love!!

9 years ago

@Firewife - thanks for the info. I will google it. :)

@Zyara - I'm hoping and praying that this is your cycle hon. :)
I understand you waiting until you are officially 3 days late. That's the logical sane thing to do.. lol

AFM - Ladies one of my BIGGEST challenges in getting pregnant is that I have the uterine septate. It's considered cosmetic surgery in the insurance world, so having it removed would be a cost out of pocket. which would be over 20,000 dollars. I have heard woman having it removed and BAM getting pregnant. It's not the best thing to have because embryo can not survive if it implants on the septate wall as there is no blood supply there. It can cause early delivery due to not enough space to grow in. Most woman with a full septate like mine have early c sections. It's not impossible to get and stay pregnant with one of these, but the success rate of getting removed and becoming pregnant is 86 %. I am trying to find an insurance loop hole right now to se if I can have the surgery done.. Crossing fingers as this is my only hope.

User Image[/url][/url]

@miracle- I so so so hope you find a way. Even if you have to save every penny to do it. That just about the cost of IVF, and I know it may take a long time, but it can be done!

I am sure you have searched tons of blogs and different websites, but i found this just now, and it looks like it is a pretty recent post. Maybe you should take a look!

http://www.whattoexpect.com/forums/complications/archives/septate-uterus.html

I am really happy you taking charge and looking into this. I will be praying you can get this done!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo