Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6081 - 6090 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Skyline ~ I see that your intention was good, but sometimes the words we choose to say things can come across as advice or give the impression to others like their behavior is wrong or this feeling like you just need to stop kind of thing. I would be in her same shoes had I stuck with trying to temp, it was so hard for me to get the hang of. In the beginning when I first started this forum I asked the same questions repeatedly to all the ladies and could have come across as a worry wart.. in reality I was worried. I wanted to know what my body was doing, when and why? I was trying to figure it all out. No matter how silly it seems to any of us I want there to be that permission to be worried or ask questions in here even if it's for the 100th time. By the way I have been known to do the same thing myself from time to time. I have said things in a way that others could have taken wrong. Nobody is perfect. I think we have a strong group of caring, helpful and wonderful ladies in this forum who have been through a lot together. I just want us all to be mindful of how we might come across to someone. You're totally right about stress being detrimental to our cycles and our over all health and daily well being. I hadn't perceived football to be stressing. I actually heard her comment(s) as trying to figure it all out and looking for either answers or reassurance, but that's just one persons perception. I have a sense of your kind heart and trust that you were only trying to be helpful. Same goes with Athena.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm sorry for any conflict that has risen because of my questions.

I know there are never any ill-intentions, but if I'm being honest, I have to admit I felt that I was getting reprimanded for having inquiries and being told how I was feeling. I know those weren't necessarily the intentions, but it is how I felt.

I want more than anything to be pregnant like you ladies. And since you have had success getting and STAYING pregnant, I thought you might have an answer for me.

I can assure you that I have learned (the hard way, I might add) just what stress and anxiety can do. I believe that my miscarriage experience, though hard, taught me to worry less. That doesn't mean I'm not going to be proactive about getting pregnant again. And since the temps I have been getting are unusually high, I wanted to investigate all the possible reasons why that could be occurring.

With everything in life, my motto is: "If I'm not doing it right, then what's the point of doing it at all?" So I ask a lot of questions to make sure I understand things and because I don't know it all.

I'm still learning and trying to figure out my body, especially after the miscarriage. I was getting pretty comfortable with the way my body worked, but since the miscarriage, it's been unpredictable and unfortunately I'm having to get reacquainted with myself.

In the future, I will be more careful about the types/quantity of questions I post. I would hate to bother anyone again.

Once more, I'm sorry for any conflict that has risen and I hope no one takes offense.

Hope you ladies have a good evening!

User Image

10 years ago

@Skyline and @athena ~ My original comment was genuinely spoken out of worry for Football. I was feeling concerned and wondering how she might have felt. I sincerely apologize if you heard me in any other way. I cherish you both and value our connections.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Finally a FB post with news on @lolee!

"this is crystal's sister in law she asked me to let everyone know that she had to have an emergency c-section today. baby A 4PDS.4OZ.18IN. born at 3:45 p.m.)baby B 5pds.4oz. 19 and a half inches born at 3:46p.m. mom and babies are doing good."

User Image

10 years ago

@miracle - I understand, and I do see what you meant. No hard feelings, truly. You did the right thing to speak up. I know your spirits were low, and I hope I didn't make you feel worse getting something started. :(

@football - Please don't feel like you have to walk around on eggshells on the forum for fear of irritating anyone! I should NOT have gotten impatient, I honestly wanted to reassure you that your thermometer sounded like it was functioning normally, I didn't need to say anything else.

I love to problem solve and help people find solutions. Many times it takes me a long time to respond on here because I'm usually googling things for people when questions are asked. Between all the ladies on here, including you, we have a lot of experience and knowledge. So, basically, I just got frustrated because it seemed like you were ignoring the answers and solutions offered in favor of pursuing what seemed like an unlikely theory.

And you know what? You have every right to keep looking if you feel those answers are not enough! And if you have an additional question, you absolutely should feel free to ask. You should not have been made to feel like you couldn't. And I apologize for that.

As far as being pregnant and "staying" pregnant, well, it's not like we know a magic secret. I had an early miscarriage and so did @athena. Nearly every woman experiences at least one early miscarriage in her lifetime, many never know it even happened.

Again, I hope there are no hard feelings. This forum is amazing and I love being a part of it! I definitely shouldn't be stirring up drama.

@lolee - Congratulations!!!

@LSchrader - Implantation nausea does appear to be a real thing, of course I had to go look it up. ;) Are you 14DPO today? Any news on the SA results?

@rebecca - How are you feeling today?

@athena - I can't remember if you said you have felt flutters yet, are you feeling them?

@Bean - When is your HSG scheduled?

Last night I dreamt that one of my friends was pregnant and when she delivered, in one amniotic sac was a baby boy and in another amniotic sac came out a bundle of corn on the cob.

User Image

10 years ago

Morning ladies. Hope everyone is doing well today. So exciting about Lolee and her babes are just beautiful! I hope she comes back to touch base and let us know about her emergency c-section.

Well I read the posts from you ladies and I wanted to put a comment in.

We are of course always here for each other and by this point, we should all know that. I do think that @athena and @skyline were just trying to help to @football see that she might have been stressing about it more than she should have been. I know we can all be sensitive in here sometimes, especially during different times of the month, but I really don't think they were trying to be mean or insensitive.

That being said, I completely understand where @football is coming from too. Sometimes when we don't understand something about this process, it can drive us insane. I know it does for me. I mean, come on....i could talk all day about throwing up THAT ONE TIME! it's ridiculous how consumed we ALL can get. It's just maybe a good reminder that we cannot let this journey define us or take over our lives.

@miracle- I appreciate you standing up and saying something because it did hurt @football's feelings so you clearly stepped in at the right time to help her out. But once again I will say, I truly do not think they meant anything bad by it. If we are going to ask questions, we have to also be willing to accept the answers.

OK, hopefully everyone is feeling good today!!

I am 14dpo today and NOT feeling it. Just not thinking this is my month. I chatted with my sister last night and I just asked when she was pregnant if she just knew she was before she found out. She said she thinks she did. Just intuition. I know some women do not have that at all, and some do, but I really don't have it. We should get DH's results back today and that will really determine and solidify my feelings. If they are good numbers then I will think there is a chance, if they are not, then I will know it's probably not this month.

10 years ago

@skyline-HAHAHAHAHA i just laughed so loud thinking about your dream!!! Too funny!!!! Sounds like my kind of dreams! I bet in your dream that was totally normal too! haha, thanks for making my morning!

10 years ago

Skyline thank you everything you said is completely how I feel also. I'm not sure if what I've felt is the baby though it has been on the left which I know is where the baby is at.

Football I'm sorry if I made you feel bad in any way. That was not my intention at all and don't feel like you have walk on eggshells because that is definitely not the case.

Lschrader I can't wait to hear the results I'm sure the will be great.

Miracle I completely understand where you are coming from and don't there to be any animosity in the forum.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@LSchrader - I think we were writing our posts at the same time, but you answered my questions anyway! Haha. :) Very eager to hear what those SA results show, hoping so bad it's good news!!

I honestly did not have an intuition that I was going to get a BFP, I had allowed myself to hope a little bit, which was why I caved and tested a day earlier than I said I could, but that was it.

I appreciated your perspective, you pretty much hit the nail on the head, I think.

And of course, I was not at all concerned that my friend had been sleeping around with a corn field. lol

@athena - I was the same, I couldn't feel the flutters, but I could tell baby was hanging out on the left side. Did they tell you where your placenta was at your last u/s?

User Image

10 years ago

Skyline a girl from another forum said this little girl in their family kept saying dh wasn't having a baby she was having a cat. And they tried to explain to her over and over that that wasn't the case. Well when the baby was born the little girl came to the hospital and when they showed her the baby she threw the biggest fit wanting to know where the cat was lol. Your dream made think of that lol

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo