Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5171 - 5180 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone! It was certainly quiet on here this weekend! I kept checking to see if anyone had written anything...I didn't want to be the only one to post anything. I hope everyone is doing well.

Miracle - how are you sweetie? I've been praying for you and your dh.

Athena - What dpo are you?

Skyline - how are you feeling today?

introuble - I'm sorry I'm not remembering right this morning...are you pregnant with twins, or do you need the double buggy because you have another little one close in age?

Afm - Not much going on here. I've resolved to sticking to the little bit of exercise I currently get (swimming once a week and walking whenever I get the chance) because I know managing my weight will become very difficult once the morning sickness kicks in. My dh is hovering over me like a mother hen. I told him he needed to dial it back some or everyone would figure out I'm pregnant! Right now the only real "symptoms" I have are being extremely thirsty, getting tired easily, and bloating after I eat. I'm trying to get into the habit now of eating smaller meals throughout the day.

User Image

10 years ago

Hey ladies. I have today off so I am just relaxing. I pretty much have no voice from screaming yesterday! Go Hawks! So happy we won!!! Off to the Superbowl we go! Wheeeeeeew!

AF started on Saturday and is pretty much done. I am sure she will start back up though. I will start temping again. FX we get pregnant soon now that DH's surgery is done and crossed off our list.

I hope everyone is having a great day today. Congrats to the BFPS!!!!

@miracle-thinking of you lady. I hope you are hanging in there.

10 years ago

[URL=http://s253.photobucket.com/user/athena8785/media/image-30.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

Am I crazy or is there a faint line. This is fmu this morning.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

I am 10dpo too-- symptoms I have had are Extreme bloating which is unusually for me and nagging here and there cramps, white discharge.... And bleeding gums?!?!?! So strange!!!! This one kinda creeped me out but apparently it can be a sign of pregnancy....

Tested yesterday it was negative but still early. Going to test again on Friday!

Good luck with everything :)

10 years ago

Lschrader - I did my fair share of screaming during that game too! Yay Seahawks!

Athena - FXd! I think I see a faint line!

User Image

10 years ago

@athena I think I see a faint line too! OMG! I really hope so. This is the year for miracles.

Sorry I've been scarce but we are preparing for DH's departure on Feb 1st :-( the date is coming so fast and my poor heart just keeps getting heavier and heavier

10 years ago

Omg I posted a test in the gallery! I think I got my bfp!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Athena- I see the line!! Looks positive to me!

Nice to see you back LSchrader & Pisces!

User Image

10 years ago

Athena - Hon, that's a ! ! Woohoo!

Pisces - Hey, dear! So glad to see you again. and . I know the next few weeks will be hard for you and your family. God bless you and your dh.

User Image

10 years ago

Okay, I'm finally getting my butt on the ball and making a proper post!

First of all, Wow! @athena!!! SO happy for you!!! Have you told DH yet? I had trouble sleeping leading up to my BFP as well as some not so great dreams. I still have a restless night every now and then, but it went away for the most part a week or so after my BFP.

@lolee - When I read your latest news on Eli a few days ago I just about cried. My heart goes out to him! Poor little fellow, he shouldn't have to be enduring these trials so early in life. I hope the antibiotics do their job and he stays out of danger. **hugs** to all of you!

@rebecca - Today is your blood draw, correct? My thoughts are with you, I hope those numbers are high! Let us know how it goes. I have been feeling okay. Last week I didn't get any workouts in and my diet was all over the place, this week I have all my ducks in a row, so I should feel better. :) I hope you can stick to your exercise plan, it really does make a difference with the morning sickness. Where do you swim? I would love to be able to do that for my workout, I have no pool access though. :(

@miracle - I so wish this were just a bad dream. I hope you finding your way through the grief. You have been in my thoughts continuously.

@Bean - I'm glad you stood up for yourself at work, I hope you find a better job! Have you seen Luther? It's a British show, but so great. I love Idris Elba! Hannibal isn't exactly a cop drama, but it is really good. Fringe is also worth looking into... As for the temping, I thought I was going to need several months to make it out, but after I saw the full picture of that first month, it made sense! Also, if you have a strange pattern, it could indicate a hormone imbalance, so if you have issues related to hormones, it can help you pinpoint the problem and know what to do to fix it!

@Jess - How are you feeling? When is your first appointment?

@introuble - How old is your 1st?

@football - So glad you are enjoying the BBT! :)

@LSchrader - When I saw that the Seahawks and Broncos would be playing in the SB I thought of you and how happy you must be! Congrats. :) Keep my fingers crossed you get that BFP ASAP!!

@x3 - Welcome! I hope you get a BFP! Let us now when you test.

@pisces - I've been eagerly counting down the days to Feb. 1st, because that's when we tell my family and then DH's the weekend after... but now I hope Feb. 1st takes its precious time getting here. I hope you are enjoying these last days with DH as much as possible! **hugs**

@makeup - How are you doing?

AFM - I am 9 weeks 2 days and my pants won't button anymore. (Still mostly due to bloat.) It's been a struggle to stick to my meal plans and workout schedule every week, I'll do good one week and be completely disorganized the next! But this week I am doing great sticking to my plan. :) And I am feeling decent most of the time.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo