Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1721 - 1730 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@ mirical- hmmm! What kind of test is it? I think u o'd late to! That's what I did and it drove me crazy! I have a very good feeling about u this month

10 years ago

@Tiff ~ The test is called " Pregnancy test One Step up & up by Target. I just called the manufacturer and they said it's 25 iu sensitivity. Knowing this makes me kinda know that I'm out.. since I'm 2 days late. If I o'd later I would have to have major super sperm that lasted 5 days because I didn't baby dance. Most sperm stay 1 to 3 days.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Back from the doctor and still confused. Lol faint positive at the doctor but she isn't holding out hope because my cervix is soft and low. She said my uterus is "padded" so expect a rough couple days once it starts full on. She can't give me any answers right now on what/why the heck faint positives on my test except she thinks it's possible it was in my tubes longer that it should have been and tried implanting later or a flat out tubal and the HSG will give me those answers next Thursday. Blood work should be back this afternoon and she will give me a call but she expects my numbers to be low. So basically it's either a chemical OR a tubal. Hoping for chemical because I only have one tube :-( #discourged

HSG next Thursday at 10:30am. It has to be AFTER bleeding stops and before O. She is sending me back to the place that did my tubal reversal because she knows they have the machine in-house + if there is a problem, he would know because he did it. #true

So I guess I wil go get some really thick pads and prepare for the worst. I can't even allow tears because I am afraid if I start then I fear i will never stop. So it's best not to even start.

EAM (enough about me):

@miracle I think you O'd later, remember a couple of days after O day for you, something happened and it made you re-think if you had really O'd. I can't think of what it was specifically but i remember you thinking that you might be O'ing then and not the two days before. Hmmmm??

10 years ago

@ mirical and pices- sorry u guys r having such a hard month! It should not be this confusing! I'm sure u both will get ur answers soon I won't give up hope

10 years ago

@piscesgirl229

Hey girl hang in there if there is a faint line dont loose hope..

Praying that you are BFP..

10 years ago

@Pisces ~ I will pray that you don't have a tubal. I have heard you can't go by cervix position to tell you if you're pregnant or not. I heard it can be all over the place. I wonder if you are pregnant? I hope so. I will be waiting to hear what your blood work says.. Thinking happy thoughts for you hon. I know this has been a roller coaster of emotions for you. Sending you a hug.

Even if I O'd late... like I told Tiff, I have no chance b/c the swimmers would have had to survive 5 days. Have you ever heard of swimmers lasting 5 days? Anything is possible.. but feeling doubtful.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@miracle-oh my goodness. I just laughed so hard from your dream. Lady, you are SO pregnant. Your levels are just not high enough. I know it :)

@pisces- spotting sucks. I hate seeing that, but hopefully it's only good news for you!!!

@ants-welcome, and hopefully its a BFP. Post the pic!

@Nikkindrsn- so sorry about your BFN. That is always when it happens...so stop trying!

I probably forgot some of you ladies, don't judge me! I am scatter brained today. Today is my last day of work until Tuesday. I am taking time off for my friends wedding, so I am MIA for a few days that is why! I so hope to come back and see lots of BFPs!!

I am cycle day 9 today! I should get my thermometer tomorrow (i ordered one from amazon) and will start temping just to start somewhere. Tested with and OPK again last night. It was lighter than the day before...so confused. Although, I drank a lot of water yesterday afternoon, so I am attributing it to that.

I will test again tonight.

10 years ago

Oh pieces my prayers are with you! I hope it's that your pregnant and everything is ok just not registering the hcg as much I was on here looking at pics the other day and came across a ultrasound and her dr thought she was just 4 weeks because her beta were low and had faint positives also but he ultrasound showed she was 7w4d so maybe that could be you you may be pregnant and your body just won't let you know it on tests! Fingers Xd how and when will they know if tubal or not what if you are pregnant and stop bleeding and do the hsg can they hurt the baby if you are pregnant??

User Image

10 years ago

Update: call from doc to come NOW for sono. They sounded serious. Siggghhhh

10 years ago

@pisces- Please update us as SOON as you know. Praying for you!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo