Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2411 - 2420 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@pieces
I hope everything turned out well on your HSG.
I have been tinking about you and you will do great.

BTW the cake turned out awesome. good job

Stay positive and you will see evrything will turn out great!

10 years ago

Feel so warm to be here!

today's my 7 or 8 dpo, after 2 crazily thirsty day and night, i feel much better today.

and BBT keeps rising to a record high of 37.05'C, i hope it can go up and stay ..

I felt a little cramp last night when i am in bed. but it was not too obvious~

10 years ago

FOr anyone who wants to add me to Whatssap, copy my Phone number +504-95669103

User Image

10 years ago

@MARI2013, bd every day... so you dont have to be sure about O :D:D:D

User Image

10 years ago

HI ladies. I posted elsewhere but this thread is a poppin!! So I am new to this like many of you I'm thinking and I'm just here to learn, grow, understand, share stories and hope someone is going thru some similar things, lol!
So although I'm no 10 DPO, I'm right behind you with some of my symptoms....

BBT temp from ovulation til 7 DPO ranged from
97.9-98.4 (stayed closer to 98.4)
at 6 DPO dipped slightly to 98.2
and at 9 DPO jumped to 98.9

1-4 DPO Nothing (just a wee bit crabby)
5-8 DPO Sticky white CM and woah crabby. Man better stay away and this went on til about 8 DPO.
6 DPO temp dropped to 98.2
7-9 DPO Holy stomach ache, dry mouth/throat
I've been emotional, tired, back ache (mostly upper?), moody, hungry, acne and oddly enough craving cinnamon toast like my grandma used to make???-None of this is the norm. Don't get me wrong I like my sleep, but I don't usually feel like I could go to sleep at my desk, lol. 9 DPO temp jumped .05

So we'll be waiting to test until Saturday when the man is at work but praying for a BFP!!!
Thanks everyone and baby dust to all of you

10 years ago

Hey everybody had another devil dream last night and like on the movie the exorcist when the priest kept saying "the Power of Christ Compels You" , in my dream I kept saying that and so this morning I said ALLLLLLL the way to my doctor. Get there & I have wait ....like an hour. But it was worth the wait. That little tube is alllllllllllllllllllllllllll CLEAR! Yeeeeeeeee Haw! OMG!!! A weight lifted off my whole body!!!! Dr said go home and get busy girl. Every other day, lmao!!! He saw two follies and so if I am not pregnant this month, next month we move to 100mg. I am so relieved. Thank you Thank you for the well wishes and prayers this morning.

@tiff wowzers 15 weeks!!! Seems like yesterday. Time Flies! In 5 weeks you will be half way there. Now we have to start taking bets on sex of the baby and another bet on who will dominoe (give birth) first either you or @jsx since y'all have the same due date. I still say boy for you and girl for @jsx.

@honcat you are pregnant! Now can you please get to the lab. Lol. Thanks for asking DH had a good birthday, he was so excited about the cake. He doesn't care for the fondant icing but he ate two pieces of the chocolate inside with chocolate butter cream icing.

@maryG what happened? Did somebody say ER?

@ants mommy sorry about AF but like I said before we always have next month. Are they going to increase clomid or wait another month?

@mari2013 thanks for everything. My dr's nurse said the same thing "after HSG I get a call next month saying they are pregnant" lol. I like her most of all in that whole office. She is awesome.

@jsx we did it girl that one tube is hanging in there like a trooper. I'm going to your home town this weekend to see my father in law. He is opening a restaurant.

@topo you O yet.

AFM: I'm supposed to be spending the day with DH but decided that ME was important too so I am getting a pedicure. Yayyyyy

10 years ago

Hey everybody had another devil dream last night and like on the movie the exorcist when the priest kept saying "the Power of Christ Compels You" , in my dream I kept saying that and so this morning I said ALLLLLLL the way to my doctor. Get there & I have wait ....like an hour. But it was worth the wait. That little tube is alllllllllllllllllllllllllll CLEAR! Yeeeeeeeee Haw! OMG!!! A weight lifted off my whole body!!!! Dr said go home and get busy girl. Every other day, lmao!!! He saw two follies and so if I am not pregnant this month, next month we move to 100mg. I am so relieved. Thank you Thank you for the well wishes and prayers this morning.

@tiff wowzers 15 weeks!!! Seems like yesterday. Time Flies! In 5 weeks you will be half way there. Now we have to start taking bets on sex of the baby and another bet on who will dominoe (give birth) first either you or @jsx since y'all have the same due date. I still say boy for you and girl for @jsx.

@honcat you are pregnant! Now can you please get to the lab. Lol. Thanks for asking DH had a good birthday, he was so excited about the cake. He doesn't care for the fondant icing but he ate two pieces of the chocolate inside with chocolate butter cream icing.

@ants mommy sorry about AF but like I said before we always have next month. Are they going to increase clomid or wait another month?

@mari2013 thanks for everything. My dr's nurse said the same thing "after HSG I get a call next month saying they are pregnant" lol. I like her most of all in that whole office. She is awesome.

@jsx we did it girl that one tube is hanging in there like a trooper. I'm going to your home town this weekend to see my father in law. He is opening a restaurant.

@topo you O yet.

AFM: I'm supposed to be spending the day with DH but decided that ME was important too so I am getting a pedicure. Yayyyyy

10 years ago

@topo you O yet.

10 years ago

Wow! Three post...my phone is trip'n

10 years ago

@honcat- covering every base is my idea too!

@pisces- I am sooooo relieved that everything went well! That's awesome! Did it hurt? I've always heard it does, so I'm curious :/

@layladies- welcome! Your symptoms sound promising!

AFM- I had a tiny bit of blood in my cm this morning, so I went ahead and set my O as today. Obviously, I could be waaaay wrong, but it is cd 12, so would kind of make sense, right?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo