Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4521 - 4530 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Af due today so far no show. Cp high and firm can't tell if its open or close. Last night I was very very nauseas and passed out as soon as I hit the bed. Still very sore lower back headache and pressure in lower tummy. Heres to hopping!

User Image

10 years ago

Update: 14DPO today and tested FMU and it's a Negative... AF is due today so we'll see if she arrives. I feel like being 14DPO and getting negative that I don't have much of a chance this go round...

10 years ago

@LSchrader - Sorry you had such a rough day emotionally, I hope today is better. **hugs**

@rebecca - Can you still cook the food if you are pregnant? Funny how we get weird hang ups on things sometimes. Go ahead and plan your menu, it won't change things and you will be getting important prep work out of the way! :)

@athena - Ah! Thanks, they are probably the same price here then, I will definitely be getting some of those this time. I really want to test, but I really do not want to see a BFN. AF is a much better way to get a BFN in my book. I don't know what I'm going to do, yet. DH will probably insist I wait.

@makeup - Hope AF stays away, fingers crossed!

@Lovelife - I would feel the same way, but still, you're not out until AF shows. Fingers crossed for you too!

AFM - CD32 | 9-11DPO This morning I took my temp and it said 97.50 (yesterday was 97.89) I was about to write it down when I decided to take it one more time (I had let the thermometer move around in my mouth a little and wondered if it might be incorrect) so the second time I made sure it was still and on the "hot spot" and it came back 97.72. I know my temp couldn't have gone up that much in that amount of time, one morning I was laying awake for half an hour (tossing and turning) and I took my temp again just for the heck of it, and it had barely changed. So I'm thinking the first reading was in error. Anyone ever have that happen?

User Image

10 years ago

Skyline...if I get pregnant, theres a good chance the dr wont let me travel. My MILs is 15hrs away. In the past, early in pregnancy Ive been forbidden to travel and have been on bedrest. Theres no guarantee that would happen this time, its just in my head.

User Image

10 years ago

@rebecca - Oh, okay. I see. :) Well... you could look at it the other way around, plans are made to be messed up. ;)

User Image

10 years ago

Woke up to spotting. I'm out. Af has arrived. :( This sucks!

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@miracle im sorry :( af is due for me today also but has not shown yet, past 4 months ive had af so its either still early in the day [only 9:30am], pcos acting up, or bfp.

checked cp and its still high and firm -- hot hard, not soft....but firm. also some ewcm while checking and on tp...interesting.

User Image

10 years ago

@miraclemama - So sorry. :( **hugs**

User Image

10 years ago

miracle - oh, hon. So sorry! :(

User Image

10 years ago

@miracle-NO :( I am so sorry. Treat yourself with something nice today! Hugs to you.

@athena-well FX this is your cycle. Everything lines up perfectly! I hope this is my cycle too, and somethings do line up, but with DH's count, it just seems so impossible to me!!

@skyline-I sometimes will temp twice too. Sometimes i am so out of it that i fall asleep in the middle of temping so i redo it. They are usually fairly close together in temps though, but i usually use the second one. I just try to stay super still so even if i have to temp twice, nothing should really change.

@makeup-Holding AF away from you! I sometimes get ewcm before AF, but hopefully this is different for you.

AFM-Well my boobs are still killing me. I kept waking up in the middle of the night with them hurting. There is one spot under my left boob that hurts the most. I kept asking DH to see if he felt anything, lump wise! He said nothing. I don't think they have increased in size though, just super tender. The fact that i have had this since 4dpo is weird to me. I am 7dpo today. This normally doesnt happen until 9dpo. My lower back is starting to hurt also.

For you cervix checkers...do you ever notice tiny little bumps on your cervix? I have googled it and it appears to be normal. Some women notice them closer to AF. Well i noticed them last night and today again. I hope this doesnt mean i am out now :(

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo