Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5361 - 5370 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Don't have much time right now, but wanted to let y'all know two things:

1) I ended up buying a years worth of FF. I love that it answers all the questions and analyzes all my data by itself.

2) I started taking mucinex three days ago, and HOLY EWCM. Tons. I have tons. I definitely recommend taking it if you're concerned with your CM. I always had EWCM, but usually only for a day, closer to CD14, and not copious amounts.

User Image

10 years ago

introuble - yes! Abigail is the name we were talking about! Thank you. Abigail Grace. I don't know what details you'd like about my VBAC. It was my middle child, and he was born 5 years after my first. This was the only child I actually went into labor with by myself, but it took me FOREVER. 22 hours of labor. I pushed for maybe about 30-45 minutes. It was amazing to look down and see him. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask.

Football - good luck!

User Image

10 years ago

Thank you everyone! I'm still having a hard time believing it. I have a Dr appointment today to get blood work done so I can put my mind to ease and hopefully see what HCG levels are.

10 years ago

@LSchrader - Do you still have a fever? Here are some things you can do to keep a fever down:
http://www.wikihow.com/Cure-a-Fever-at-Home

Hope you feel better soon and can keep that core body temp down!

@rebecca - Same here! I am sticking to my calculations, not theirs. Well, I stay away from artificial sweeteners pregnant or not. Have you tried Stevia? It's natural and calorie free. That's what I use now. As for the sex thing... I have never heard that either! I found this:

http://kidshealth.org/PageManager.jsp?
dn=KidsHealth&lic=1&ps=107&cat_id=20736&article_set=20588

It says something about how some Doctors advise against sex close to the end of pregnancy because semen has a chemical that can cause contractions, so maybe that is what she was talking about? It also says Doctors may advise against sex during a high-risk pregnancy, but it doesn't say if it is because of that... if it is because of that... can't one simply wear a condom for crying out loud?? I think focusing on eating right and exercising is all you need to worry about. I was talking to my mom Saturday about her last two pregnancies, she was 42 and 47. She said that she definitely had a much rougher time of it because she didn't eat healthy or exercise.

@miracle - I would be doing the same thing, but you are right, you could feel completely different or similar and have no idea if it actually means anything. Best to try and occupy yourself elsewhere.

@introuble - I hope your VBAC goes well! From what I have researched on the topic, Doctors make a bigger deal out of it than it should be. I know lots of women who have had successful VBACs. Thanks! I am literally counting down the hours until this Saturday. One of my dearest friends has a birthday on March 9th. :)

@football - I so wish I had the money to get a year of FF! I really liked their weekly rundown of what was going on developmentally with the baby and with my body. The What To Expect app is pretty good, but FF was my favorite while I had the trial. Did you take the mucinex for that reason, or was that an unexpected side effect? That's very interesting!

@Lovelife - Good luck with your appointment, let us know how it goes!

AFM - Found out that we will be having dinner at DH's family's instead of lunch. I will have 6 more hours to wait on Saturday. CRUEL FATE! I'm just kidding. Dinner time is better anyway, that gives me more time to get things done on Saturday. Still, it's insane how antsy I am to tell them my news.

User Image

10 years ago

ANYONE ELSE AROUND 10 WEEKS HAVE THE MOST UNBEARABLE BACK PAIN????

IT'S BEEN GOING ON SINCE I WAS 6 WEEKS AND IT'S TO THE POINT IT'S MAKING ME NAUSEAS. I CANT TAKE HOT BATHS BECAUSE THOSE ALSO MAKE ME NAUSEAS. I HAVE PAIN FROM LOWER THAN MY HIPS UP TO MY SHOULDER BLADES. WORKING ALL DAY FOR 8 HOURS [SITTING] IS SO PAINFUL....

User Image

10 years ago

@makeup - Sounds like it could be sciatic nerve pain. One friend had trouble with it later in her pregnancy, but another friend said she got it at 8 weeks! It did go away, I can't remember how long it took before it went away.

User Image

10 years ago

@Skyline- I knew it thinned out CM, but I took it because my DH was really sick two weeks ago, and we've had lingering check congestion from it. I'm so shocked by how much CM it's making me produce! (hope I don't jinx it!)

A question about my BBT: I'm on CD11, and since CD 8 my temps have been declining. Is this normal? Here's a picture of my chart:

User Image

User Image

10 years ago

@football - Yes, it is normal for temps to take a dip like that leading up to O. Your chart looks good so far! :)

User Image

10 years ago

@Skyline- Always full of answers! Thank you ;)

By the way, how did you decide your BDing schedule on your lucky cycle? I can't remember if you were taking OPKs...?

User Image

10 years ago

@makeup-I'm sorry you're feeling so awful!! I have no pregnancy experience so I have no helpful answers :(

@football- yes your chart looks fabulous!!

@skylibe- ugh yes I still feel sick. Horrible sore throat and low grade fever. It hasn't gotten above 99.64 though. Regardless it still makes me feel crappy :( thanks for that link, I'll take a look!

AFM- well like I said I'm fighting something. I haven't been sick in so long! We were supposed to have DH's post op appointment today but because of the seahawks parade that was in Seattle today, we never made it! Traffic was sooooooooo bad! We just got back home too and I'm currently laying in bed :( hoping this low grade fever means something good. I have also had more increased lotiony cm, but I know you just never know!!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo