Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3611 - 3620 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Alright ladies, I have to ask a question because I am so confused! So my SIL is trying and found that OPK's don't work for her. I asked when she was testing wtih them, morning or afternoon, and she said morning. I told her she needs to test in the afternoon and sent her some links. Well sure enough she read the box...the Clear Blue Digital OPK says test first thing in the morning. Is that not weird???????

I always thought for OPK's you need to test late morning, or afternoon.

10 years ago

Okay, I'm a little confused. Clarification, please?????

Would you ladies say you're most fertile right before O, when you're O'ing or right after O?

I've read different answers just about everywhere.

For those that have children/have gotten pregnant: when did you find/when do you feel is the most fertile time?

User Image

10 years ago

@ pices- wow that was a little baby but I bet it was an easy delivery, one of my girls was a week early at 7 10 oz the othe was a week and a half early at 7 9 oz so I hope I go soon, plus my oldest ( the 3 year old) b-day is jan 12th so I would like them not to have a b- day that close so they both have there own day!

10 years ago

@lsch I don't know why but clear blue easy OPK's instruct for first thing on the morning but almost all others say NOT to test first thing in the not morning. I would recommend reading the instructions for whatever brand you are using. The brand will be the best knowledge of how their particular test work.

@football I have three kids and I still don't know. Lol when you enter your fertile period and then start the EOD and you be fine.

10 years ago

@tiff Yeah he was very small, he even wore preemy clothes for the first two months. I think you are going to be early, for sure by New Years and maybe by Christmas. I had my girls close together like you had yours and my last one was due Dec 22nd and she was like 7lbs 14oz and born on Nov 29th. She was measuring big too...long. She was 23inches

10 years ago

@pisces-That is what I told her. I am not using them, but she said it they do not work for at all, so I told her to try using them in the afternoon. I will see what happens. I am hoping I don't have to use OPK's anymore, but not likely! Holding on to hope about what Tania said for me and starting pregnancy in November.

10 years ago

All right girls :)

I am so getting frustrated with HPTs being so faint that you can barely see the line however, when I was speaking with one of my good friends at work (Nurse Practitioner in the OBGYN dept.) she told me that since I had the pink spotting on Saturday that I needed to wait 12-14 days as she is suspecting with everything that I have told her that I am in fact pregnant but may not be producing enough HCG to be detectable through urine.

My PCP was out today or I would have asked that she put in an order for Blood HCG.

I am having a lot of pressure and bloating in my uterine region which is nothing like AF because I have extremely debilitating cramps before AF and that has not happened this month

My NP friend told me that I must not be correct on my ovulation date and that I am not out till the fat lady sings (AF).

I don't know what I would do without you girls :) I really and truly thank you all for the sisterhood through all of this.

So and to all of us.

to @jennifer

10 years ago

Pisces my dh was a premie he was born at 27 weeks, was 3 lbs 8 oz, though his dad swears he was only a lb, but his baby album doesn't lie lol. He was only that big though because they pumped her full of things to make him put on weight. He was in the nicu for a month and his mom was on bed rest because she had an emergency csection because she was dying. His dad had to drive back and forth the whole time taking breast milk all while taking care of a 2 year old.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@ Jennifer congrats hun

@ tattoo they say you are fertile 4 -5 days before and after o with this time we only was able to bd on cd 8,9 and 11 I o'd on cd 14 and bam it's twins good luck hun hope this helped you even if just a bit..

@ Pisces thank you hun

@ lsc thanks for the comment on pic for some odd reason my phone won't let me respond to any pic comments..

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@lolee - Well just to make sure we were doing our job, my DH and I bd'd for 2 1/2 weeks straight (once at least and sometimes 2-3 times) everyday. And we did this 1 week after the end of my period on 09/21/13. Surely that was enough to make it stick

I just think that I was not correct on my cycle and just used the 28 day cycle as my guideline. I think that is where I screwed up and mis-calculated my OV date.

Nonetheless, I am keeping up hope and will do as my friend at work said, be patient and wait at least 12 days for HCG build-up.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo