Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2021 - 2030 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

'@fire bug warrior princess lol yeah it's no fun being a jerk if he doesn't even know why. Bless his heart! And I totally understand, I'm 41 and everybody has something negative to say about me wanting a another baby but they can all Kick Rocks!!!! Scratch that they can kick boulders with no shoes for all I care. I have never been one to care what others think so in order to keep the family peace, it's best that I don't talk about the journey. And they can hate it or love it in the end. #realtalk no I wasn't BD'ing, I was working and looking for cake supplies. I am soooooo serious about the cake decorating thing.

@cam how are you today?

@honcat no counting yourself out at 5 DPO. I sort feel the same way but I am not stressing because anything and everything is possible!!!!

@ants mommy it could be a slight bleeding from O. Pink cm at O time is a good sign I am told. Did you do an OPK last night? This morning. You might be O'ing

10 years ago

@pieces

I did test this morning and it was light i posted the picture so you girls can see.

I called the OB and Im waiting on a call back.

I googled it and it says some women bleed when they ovulate..

I am really nervous because i dont know what it is.

I did the dead this morning but I have NEVERRR blead when we do. So thats why im like HMMMM

10 years ago

I'm ok just waiting sweetie. How is everyone doing? :-)

User Image

10 years ago

Heeeeeeey ladies!

How is everyone?

Lots to catch up on, I have been reading, just busy as have my mum over visiting at the moment.

Also have a new phone so please excuse typos!

@topo hang in their honey, you are feisty and strong -like a mama bear!

@lsh sorru about the bfn but this is interesting for your reading. Enjoy those vacation cocktails!!!

Sorry for all those no shout out too, keep positive for those trying and stay sticky for those with a bump!

I have just hit the nauseous stage which lasted til 12 weeks last time boo. And my work have changed our insurance so anti nausea drugs only 50% covered! But can't say anything as too early to tell them. But I can't wait to tel my bitch boss!!!!! another of the senior tean based in uk is preg so off from dec, she's gonna have to do some work herself!!!!

dating scan next weds and then another on 29th.

Away for weekend but wil check in

User Image

10 years ago

@topo- I can't even imagine my husband not knowing when he's on my shit list! That would suck! Although it would be great if he sometimes thought we had bd even when we hadn't. That would rock!

@pisces- I'm 40, so I also don't tell a lot of people what I'm up to. My mom thinks its crazy, but I told her I would never regret HAVING a child because my kids are everything, but someday when it's too late, I could regret NOT having a child. Besides, its my own business. I can afford it, I have the time, and my kids are growing up way too fast. Everyone is having kids at our age now anyway.

AFM- I am way calmer now that I had my first reading with Tania. I haven't even tested today. I did show dh the reading last night, so he has a plan for every other day now :) he's especially excited at the prospect of a boy to carry on his name, our son is from a previous marriage, so this will be a boy with his name, eventually.
I got a letter from my 9 year old today telling me how they all cried their first night at camp, but now they're having a blast :) I also got a card from her camp counselor telling me how she makes all the other girls laugh and feel better :)

BTW- I like looking at y'all pics to see who I'm talking to, so my name on instagram is mariamsurbeck, and its the same on facebook, although I haven't posted a lot lately because I've been having a pity party!

10 years ago

@ mari

I will look you up im Eveth Rodriguez. Im going to look you up now.

10 years ago

Okay I'm looking you up too!

10 years ago

@ants mommy- you look so young! Where is your family from? I'm mexican and indian :)

10 years ago

Thank you for the young thing, Im 35 no spring chicken. Im half cuban half Puerto rican.

And u can see im from Miami.

You look great too where do u live?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo