Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2911 - 2920 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Keeping my fingers crossed for y'all this month!!

User Image

10 years ago

Oh, fertility tip I recently heard about: according to a study women who ate about 3 avocados a week were 3 times more likely to conceive while receiving IVF treatments. (I don't think it makes a difference if you are doing IVF or not, just the study was done on women who were.)

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks every one with my 2 boys I didn't get nauseous so thinking maybe just maybe it's a girl this time either way I'd be happy though..I know it's for a good cause so IM trying to deal with it

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Feeling crampy off and on today low down in my uterus area.. kinda like very mild af cramps..but noticeable.. probably gas.. lol..I have my usual sore breasts kicking in today. I am 4 dpo. I hope this 2wwk goes by quickly.

@Skyline ~ I didn't know that about avocado's but I'm not surprised. I am obsessed about avo's. I eat 6 a week. They're the good kind of fat. Loaded with potassium and vitamin b's plus protein. They also help balance out your sugar levels. When I was super sick last year with a stomach infection for 5 months.. all I could eat was soup, avocado's, millet and banana's. I had to be dairy free, wheat, gluten free, sugar free and almost all meat free unless it was free range organic chicken. I lost 22 lbs but then once I gained my health back I gained it all back and started eating sugar, carbs and some gluten again..

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@miracle heyyyyyy girl! Here we are right behind each other again **whoop whoop** I am hoping for a quick 2ww but more than anything a BFP

10 years ago

@miricalmomma are u symptom watching that sounded like symptom watching shame shame shame lol

@piecesgirl oOmg did u hear @miricalmomma sounded like symptom watch anywho how is the flying blind fun huh looks like we r all waiting for Tania's predictions we r all up

Can't catch up from this phone so annoyed wit it so I'll check back in morning night night everyone

10 years ago

@ mirical- hi there, I'm doing good, these nine months can't go fast enof! Ur cramping sounds possative! R u gana test early this month? U know u usually wait till af is due or like one day befor so just wondering!

10 years ago

Good Morning

@topo Lol of course we are not symptom watching, we never do. lol Ok I am watching, but at this point, there really isnt anything to watch, I got nothing going on. Except that I have a new prayer and I am taking a different approach to this cycle. I am not stressing and saying my prayers daily. I REALLY like this little book. Its AWESOME! Below is one of the prayers about Fear. Fear paralyzes us as women who are trying to conceive & it hasnt happened, we are Afraid it wont happen, Afraid to fail, Afraid for our spouses, just AFRAID. This prayer is so compelling:

â??Father, I come before you in the mighty name of Jesus and the covenant of blood, and I rebuke Fear and Doubt and Unbelief. Your Word says that You have not given me a spirit of fear but a spirit of love and power and a sound mind. Your Word also says that fear has torment but that perfect love casts out of fear and God IS love; and Iâ??ve got God living big in me so fear and torment go far from me now, in Jesusâ?? name.

I trust in the Lord; I will not fear; I will not be afraid. I have the mind of Christ and the peace of God. My mind and body, as well as my spirit , are relaxed and at peace. I refuse to let my heart be troubled or afraid.

The Lord, Most High, is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord, El Shaddai, is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?

Body, I speak to you to be at peace, relax, rest. Muscles, nerves, be at peace. I rest in faith in Godâ??s Word and thank You, Father, for total and complete peace and confidence, Jesusâ?? name.â??

Amen

AFM: CD 4

10 years ago

@tiff Good Morning! what are you & the girls watching today? January will be here before you know it !!!! There are some prayers in my book for preganancy, I will post one up later for the Bump Club. :-D

For Those TTC I am going to post up a prayer for you to say everyday until you get pregnant!!!

10 years ago

@ pices- hi there little missy! Not sure watch a baby story right now, I need to get more stuff around for my garage sale I'm having next weekend, I'm getting rid of all the girl stuff! I was gana have it this weekend but since it's gana be 96 degrees without the heat index I figured I would wait! So when r u gana start testing? I never had ne signs this preg but didn't feel well and felt like I was gana start my period any sec cuz of the cramping! Can't wait to c how this month works out for u, @ mirical and@ topo!!!!!!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo