Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5881 - 5890 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

@LSchrader - Ugh. I'm sorry AF showed up. Your DH has just passed the 74 day mark, hasn't he? Not long until April 3rd, I'm hoping you get great news at the appointment, and a BFP soon to follow!
I'm the one who likes to build and put things together in my house and DH only cares when it's a DVD shelf for his blu-rays.

@miracle - Thank you! It certainly feels like the first trimester was smoother than the second one has been so far, but I'm thinking thinkings are finally settling down. The Fibroid pain has mostly gone away and the round ligaments aren't hurting quite so much.
Any sign of AF? I know you were expecting her yesterday. I know it's such a long shot this cycle, but when you said she hadn't shown up yet I started getting a little hopeful for you.

@mrssuz - I really hope something happens and you guys get some good news of some sort.

@rebecca - I do like old fashioned names. One of my sisters makes fun of nearly every name I've ever liked. *sigh* But she's just contrary, so I don't let her opinions sway me. I hope you are feeling better!

@football - I know you O'd recently and were not planning to schedule any BDing, are you definitely out this cycle?

@mrsrogers - So glad you had a good visit with your Doc and getting an u/s on Wednesday. Hooray!

@Bean - B6 is very good for regulating your progesterone levels during the luteal phase, help keep your mood stable during that time as well! (And we all know that's a plus! )
Was that the friend who's husband is older and wasn't thrilled about the pregnancy? That is sad, I hope all is well with her; that had to be a difficult decision.
Yay for new cars!

@pisces - Hope you are having a good Monday! Are you tired of all the snow yet?? I heard DC was hit AGAIN.

@athena - I listened to baby's heartbeat yesterday, it's crazy how easy it has gotten to find and hold on to it. How have you been feeling?

@lolee - Hope those boys are still staying put!

AFM - I had the first stranger comment yesterday! We were eating out and the hostess came to seat us and she said, "Two? ... And a quarter? *wink*" and it took me a minute to realize she was talking about the baby! Then she asked "Boy or girl?" I was so surprised to be getting asked that already, but I did have an answer. I am SO bad at small talk with strangers... I foresee lots of awkward moments to come...

I know some of you were asking for an updated bump pic, took this one on Saturday:

User Image

User Image

10 years ago

And here are a couple of the u/s pics.

The first one is the only face shot they could get, NOT very good, and I totally understand if y'all can't make out the features. On the right side you can see the outline of the cheek, the head/forehead area and the eyebrow arch. Very hazy is the nose and lips and the left side is not distinguishable. His little tummy is plain to see below and that light blob to the right I assume is his little arm.

The second picture is a shot of the goods. lol So scandalous, poor boy. The view is like he is sitting and we are looking at his bottom from below.

User Image

User Image

User Image

10 years ago

Well AF showed up first thing this morning with cramps and all. I knew it. Oh well. It sucks. Hopefully my timing will be better next time.

@Bean ~ Sorry things have been so stressful with your car. Hope it all gets worked out quickly.

@Skyline ~ You look beautiful and happy. Your baby bump is so adorable.

Happy St Patrick's Day everyone! Hope you get some Irish luck your way.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@skyline- you are darling! So cute! He is for sure a boy! haha. Yeah DH is a super handy guy and is always finding something to do. He is after all an engineer. My next project for him is re-doing our walk-in closet. It is exhausting a lot of the times, especially when I just want to be lazy on the weekends, but it keeps me going which is good. Yeah, he might be past his 72 days, but the doctor schedule his SA at a solid 90 days. I am not expecting much at all, since most people don't see results until close to 6 months. However, two women I am in a group with posted that at their DH's three month post op, their numbers increased significantly. So i am praying we will be the same! I am feeling like I might want to move towards IUI for our first. That way, we have the little extra help we need, and then DH can continue to heal and replenish (ha) for number 2. It's a big decision and something I really need to pray about though.

Happy St. Patty's Day ladies! AF has been fairly nice to me. My regular backache but that is it. Light too. I really have to give thanks to my supplements haha. I seriously have not had one break out on my face and I have to attribute by non-spotting before AF to them also. I guess if anything it helps to know i am regulated.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

10 years ago

@Bean- I'm impressed you remembered my retest! I barely do haha. I retook it and got an 82.5%. Not my best score, but it's a heck of a lot better than my previous attempt so I'll take it. Enjoy your week off! Are you guys going to do anything fun? (Other than rearrange furniture?) I love rearranging things too. :)

@Skyline- You look absolutely adorable! Your tummy's so low, too. Definitely a boy! I'm not 100% out this cycle as we BD'd quite frequently, but we did so for desire rather than baby making purposes haha. I don't think it's going to happen again that quickly, though, and I'm okay with that. :) (For now at least)

@Miracle- I'm sorry AF showed up. Hopefully she calms down and is nicer to you for the remainder of her visit. :(

@LSchrader- That's so great you've seen the supplements helping you! Which ones are you taking again? I understand wanting the extra help. I'm sure you guys will pray about it and do what's best for your family. Anyway to get our little babes, right? :) by the way, I've also had terrible experiences with Pinterest "tips." Either I don't know how to follow directions, or I'm just an idiot. I'd like to believe it's not the latter, though ;)

AFM: Don't know if I've mentioned it yet, but DH and I have been sick the past few days. My little brother started getting sick while on our trip to Utah; my mom even had to take him to the ER one night because he woke up with croup and couldn't breathe. My husband started to get a sore throat but was feeling better a few days after we got home. I thought I got lucky and had beat the cold..guess not. I haven't felt this ill in a while. I'm on the mend now, but my throat is still extremely sore. I haven't been sick since December 2012 and with all the schoolwork and housework that needs to be completed, it's really not fun. :(

User Image

10 years ago

@Sky, I cant believe I forgot you earlier!!
Your bump is adorable! It is a little un-nerving strangers mentioning it, along with touching your belly too.
It is that friend,yes...so sad the whole thing.

@football- glad you did well on the retest! Hope you & DH feel better soon.

User Image

10 years ago

@miracle-Booo sorry I didn't see your comment. i am sorry AF showed. Funny how are on the same cycle :)
I hope she is nice to you.

@football-Yeah I will be doing a lot of praying and will talk with Dh to see what our steps will be. HA i laughed so hard when i came back to my HB eggs and they had literally exploded! I could hear them popping, it was so weird. I was happy to hear others say the same thing happened to them! Too funny not to share :)

10 years ago

Oh yeah, I meant to post this the other day! Here is my Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rebekah.provence

(You guys are the only ones I've mentioned our name ideas to, we are keeping that a secret till we decide, that's the only thing we haven't made public.)

@miracle - Boo. :( Sorry AF showed up. I hope she isn't too rough this cycle! Thank you for you sweet words. :)

@LSchrader - I didn't realize that it could be 6 months before there could be results. That would be frustrating. :( I hope you are among the lucky ones who see results faster. I hope you are able to come to a decision about IUI and can move forward with peace and confidence very soon. It has to be really frustrating and tiresome to be in this TTC Limbo.

@football - Well, I'm glad you got in some stress free BDing! That's the best kind. That's how all of our BDing had to be, DH would not stand for scheduling anything. lol I'm sorry you guys have been sick, sounds a lot like what DH and I had a few weeks ago. It was not fun! Hope you are all better soon.

@Bean - I'm dreading the unsolicited advice and touching from strangers. I don't know how I'm going to react, I am SO bad at interacting with people when I'm off my guard.

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline-Well I think the doctor tells you that so you don't have high hopes for your first SA. But I too hope we are among the lucky people who see good results right away. I am hopeful because his vein was pretty significant. From what I have read, the bigger the vein, the better results you will see. The V is the only issue he has and I am perfectly healthy as well. So I hope this is our only speed bump. I am LOL as I write this because I just accepted your FB request so I was stalking your FB while typing this :)

@football-Well I am just super consistent with my prenatals now, I am talking fish oil, Vitamin D and since i have a gene mutation (heterozygous MTHFR) so I am taking a supplement called Methyl-guard. Basically, due to the mutation, my body does not absorb ANY folic acid, so my prenatals I take have a methylated folic acid so my body will absorb and my Methyl-guard helps with it too. It's the only change or I guess consistent thing I have done in the last two months so I assume that is the difference. I have always taken them prenatals, but would forget here and there.

10 years ago

just in case i dont have you all on fb and for the 1s i do i just created a secret group just for us no one but the 1s in the group can see what we post , if i dont have you on fb and you want in just ask some one thats already in and they can add you in.. just thought it would be a bit easier instead of going back and forth ... but its total up too you and its a bit easier to add pics too .. its called miracle's mama's

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo