Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2061 - 2070 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Jsxt ~ Sorry your having a hard time :( Has anyone written a book for men on how to deal with your pregnant woman 101? Hmm? I wish that he had a Little more compassion and understanding for what you're going through physically, emotionally, mentally, ect.. You are doing your best and that's all you can do. Next time your DH wants to get busy in the bedroom.. tell him "Nope you called me a fat ass" you're forbidden to touch this sweet ass.. off limits tell him.. until he can 1. Apologize to you. 2. Tell you how amazing, beautiful and incredible you are.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@jsx OMG! I am so sorry that you are so stressed and having a tough time. I hardly think that your hubby means any of what he said. Stress makes couples start to fall apart. For your indept reading, I remember Tania saying that lots of changes were going to happen with you before your baby is born. You need to relax and destress and have a sit down with hubby dear and make it clear that it's ok to stressed about uncertain employment with a baby on the way but name calling is off the table...period. Men have a terrible genetic flaw called failure to effectively communicate and this seems to me like "I'm scared" and I am lashing out like a cornered lion. At one point you were working two jobs and doing hair for clients as well, he couldn't possibly think that YOU are lazy, there is no way. Wait a few days or until you can speak calmly and let him know that you are doing your best, and your best is the BEST that you can do. Period. Nobody is starving yet so lets not panic. ;-) hope you feel better honey bunch!

10 years ago

Okay @ all ladies :)...I got my reading back from tania, and she said that I'm so stressed with ttc that some kind of intervention will be needed to bring this baby to me, and she said to start with natural fertility remedies. What are those??? Does anybody have ideas about this?

I'm thinking that because I've had a miscarriage lately, I'll probably have to use progesterone, and since my uterus is thin, I'll have a c-section, and I'm high risk for pre-eclamsia because I had it with my last pregnancy, so I don't know if those are the things she's talking about, or if I need something to GET pregnant. I'm going to get on the laptop and see if I can post the entire thing...

10 years ago

When I connect with your energy, I feel your aura is mainly purple with a few spots of black at this time. Your aura is the energy center that makes up who you are in a sense, and can give a lot of insight into what your personality is like, or anything that is going on in your life. Purple is indicative of devotion, healing abilities, loving, kindness, and compassion. It is also can be associated with high spirituality, religious connectedness, purification, affection, gentleness, charm, and peacefulness. You have a sense of intuitive understanding and special intimacy.  Black in the aura does NOT mean that it is a bad thing, it is made up of all the colors, and is a protective color. This color could indicate fatigue, or illness, but it can also indicate that youâ??ve built a wall, and do not let others in due to trauma in the present, or the past.
With your current TTC path, I do feel that there are a lot of emotions that are running through you, and with this a lot of tension that is accumulated in your reproductive areas. They do indicate fertility issues, though I am not sure if it is you, your husband, or perhaps both. When we overly stress about things in our lives, it can have an effect on those specific areas, so when you overly stress about TTC, usually, the first areas that is affected is your reproductive system. Try to write out a game plan that includes different plans of action, make healthy decisions about food, exercise, and try as many natural methods to boost fertility as possible. I do feel some sort of medical intervention will be needed to bring this baby to you, so if you have not visited the doc in a while, now is the time to do so. Even though you have children, many people can suffer from secondary infertility later on, so make sure to get all your ducks in a row. If you are already on this path, then the message is to take a different approach and try something more aggressive.
With timing, I am being shown the cusp of October/November as being significant to this baby. All of us do not have cycles that begin and end in one month, so anything relating to your cycle of conception (start, conception, or BFP) can definitely be tied to that month that I see. Usually with a cusp, it indicates a cycle that beings in October, will bring pregnancy news in November, or you will have a due date at the end of October/ beginning of November, and could give birth in either month. It can also be birth timing. Please note that my predictions usually are for the current year, or next, as there is no such thing as timing with spirit. I see the number 6 associated with this, which can be that you will ovulate, or find out you're pregnant on this date, or it can be the number of cycles before youâ??re pregnant. I know that seems like a wide range of things, but numbers are just that-numbers, so it is hard to pinpoint significance, but keep those in mind. I do feel you will have a boy.
With pregnancy, I am being shown a lot of headaches, and lower hip/back pain that will cause a lot of discomfort for you. Exhaustion is also something that seems almost debilitating for you at times, so make sure to take frequent naps, and try to do things when you have bursts of energy, instead of burning both ends of the candle. I do feel you will have something that you keep track of this pregnancy, and I want to say it is blood pressure. They also indicate some emotional ups and downs, and that you will have some mood swings, and a lot of emotional rollercoaster ride. Just take it all in stride, try to focus on the positive, and make sure you're always doing the best for you and baby. Try not to put so much before yourself. The number that I see associated with birth is 3. This can be your due date the date or time you give birth, or the number of hours you labor. Your baby has light eyes, they look kind of grey, and blonde hair that has a ton of different colors like red, gold, and chestnut.

10 years ago

@Mari ~ Wow that was an in depth reading! How did you hear it? What was your take on it? I heard it as several things going on at once for you.. A. Take care of your health, by eating healthier and taking supplements to boost your fertility naturally. Could mean folic acid, fertility aid for woman, tinctures from the health food store to support getting pregnant.. just over all creating a healthier environment in your body. Also to take naps which is another way to physically take care of your body. So I heard diet playing a key role in conception/pregnancy for you. B. That stress was effecting you and you need to find ways to de~stress. Perhaps walks, sounds of the waves on a cd, yoga, meditations, ect.. anything to be calm and relaxed. C. You will need to have medical intervention ~ that one I heard as you might need to see the Dr to get thoroughly checked out and have Dr make sure nothing is preventing you from getting pregnant... such as blood work, progesterone levels checked, egg quality, mri, hsg, ect.. possibly even your husband's sperm analysis done.. However this is just my take on your reading. More importantly how did you interpret it and feel?

User Image[/url][/url]

The diet, stress, and healthy lifestyle thing resonated in a big way. I've been doing research about diet, nutrients, etc. since I read it, and I have a list for whole foods tomorrow. I've learned a lot this evening that I never knew. I have read that it takes three months of dietary and exercise change to boost fertility, especially sperm, and if I shop tomorrow and get off my ass and COOK, that puts me right in line for October, which is the month she mentioned. I'm not sure that I need full-on fertility treatment because I was pregnant 2 months ago. However, my work based insurance is about to expire, so I think I'll see the doctor Monday about just getting an rx for clomid. I drink a ton of soda and vodka with cranberry, which is way too much sugar.
I know blood pressure will be an issue because once you've been pre-eclamptic, you likely will be again, and I have graves disease, which comes from an overactive thyroid, so I'm already on a beta blocker. I see myself needing medical intervention AFTER I get pregnant for these reasons.
Idk...I'm definitely getting on the diet and stress stuff TOMORROW!

10 years ago

I'm also gonna bite the bullet and get a bbt tomorrow. It'd gonna be hard because we don't have a normal schedule at all, but if I want to get pregnant, I'm going to have to be an adult about it and wake up to temp.

10 years ago

@Mari ~ Sounds like you're already on the right track to becoming healthier and more relaxed and pregnant soon. I would try with diet to get your body as alkaline as you can. You will be amazed at how you will feel and look. Your tiredness will go away a lot and your moods will be stable. You will drop weight without even trying.. google "Alkaline diet" or alkalizing foods to eat. If your diet is made up of 65 percent of this way of eating you will feel great trust me. I know people who got off of insulin shots, BP medications, ect all from cleaning up their diets. I see you pregnant and turning your pregnancy into a smooth ride if you get on track with your new heathy eating habits and life style. I'm rooting for ya. You can do this.

User Image[/url][/url]

@miracle- I have a massive grocery list for when I get back from picking my daughter up from camp tomorrow, and I'm gonna hit the vitamin store too :)

10 years ago

First off thank you girls so much for the pick me up I really truly needed it was at my breaking point between my husband being mean and my 3yr old running around not listening messing the house was just the top of it all not to mention last night my husband decided not to come home from work but go to the bar it's his guys from work kinda pissed me off but then kept him busy and of my case for lil then I get apologies from him and then he picked me up an late night snack to make things better! So I am feeling better today thanks to you girls!

Mari your reading had a lot in it for you glad your taking action right away! Speak with your dr but I would def try fertile cm dietary pills and the preseed and even the instead soft cups I was also using the red leaf raspberry tea every night that is also supposed to help with menstral cycles for healthy ovulation! Hell I was even taking evening primrose oil for af to o then after p I switched to flaxseed from o to af which are both dietary pills also can find anywhere! I hope this helps you but I'm sure you found a lot more on the Internet!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo