Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6381 - 6390 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies, so busy! I wanted to pop in and say hello! Sounds like we have birthday and fun things happening this week! Congrats Football on your new home! I can't wait to see pictures of it! I am totally with you right now and am not even paying attention to my cycle...I am LOVING it! I am getting healthy and feeling great. If i don't get pregnant for a while, I think I am ok with it. I am just going to enjoy and love for now!

@Miracle and @Football-Happy birthday my geminis!!

9 years ago

@footballl - Happy Birthday to you as well! I am so glad that it looks like you will be closing on the townhome. I will be keeping my fingers crossed that nothing goes wrong with this one!

User Image

9 years ago

@Football ~ Happy Birthday to you!!!! Congratulations on the purchase of your new home. How exciting. You have lots going on. Wishing you a happy day tomorrow!

@Lschrader ~ Yes, Happy Birthday to you as well!

@Skyline ~ I hope you make LOTS of extra cash with your cake pops! :)

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

The 1 hour glucose test is tomorrow, I'm pretty confident I will pass it, but you can never tell. I hope the stuff they make you drink isn't TOO nasty.

Hope everyone is doing well!

@miracle - Thanks! I hope I can come away with a decent little profit. And just hope my little cake pops don't melt. I'm going to lay them on trays with ice, so hopefully they will survive. The forecast is saying partly cloudy and 88 degrees. Hopefully it stays that way and doesn't get any hotter!

User Image

9 years ago

Miracle - thanks for asking, my little girl is almost 100% better, thank God! I'm sorry to hear your honey has to work all weekend and on your birthday - I know he'd much rather be with you. Hopefully you'll have a calming and relaxing time driving out for lunch. Happy Early Birthday, in case I forget!

Lschrader - Happy Birthday to you, too! I hope you have a great day.

Football - Happy Birthday! Awesome news about your new home. I hope and pray it all works out smoothly. Housing prices down there sound like they are up here. It's ridiculous. We'll never be able to afford a home of our own. (We live in a parsonage "apartment" with the downstairs being the church Sunday School rooms.) Ideally, I'd love to own a home again with about 1/2 an acre to an acre of land, but I guess it won't ever happen and I just have to rest in what God has in store for us.

Skyline - wow, you are industrious! 150 cake pops...I'm tired just cooking 15 waffles and a dozen pancakes for breakfast this morning. (I have a sourdough starter and needed to use some of it. Don't worry, we won't eat it all at once - I freeze the leftovers! )

My mother in law sent me a FB message the other day saying she and my father in law were praying we'd have a good ending to this pregnancy, which totally messed with my head and made me panic about something bad happening. I've had to struggle not to go back into the mode of falling into fear every time I realize I haven't felt Titus move in awhile. I know she didn't mean anything bad by her message, but it just inserted a kernel of fear that no one else was expecting this baby to make it, and sometimes that's all it takes to get me started. Thankfully, he's still very active, deciding in the last few days to let me know quite forcefully when I start sleeping partially on my stomach. (My favorite position.) If kicking my belly doesn't wake me up, he starts kicking my bladder - which always does it!

I hope everyone is having a good day, and enjoying life.

User Image

9 years ago

Two things!

1.) My friend who has been TTC baby #2 since January just texted me today with a picture of a BFP! I think she was told she couldn't have kids. (Baby #1 was a complete surprise.) So, needless to say, I am very happy for her!

2.) My teacher informed me that I am ready to take the GED! The timing is perfect, the spring semester is just about to end, and the summer semester would have been interrupted by a certain little someone. I have really enjoyed the classes and will be a little sad not to be coming back. Lol Not sure when I will be able to take the test, as money is tight and it's $160 in total. :-P

@rebecca - Haha! I'm definitely feeling an uptick in energy lately. It couldn't have come at a better time. Those pancakes sound tasty! I am so sorry she wrote that to you! :( If she meant well, she certainly didn't chose her words well. Try not to let it get in your head, you have a strong little boy growing in there! *hugs*

User Image

9 years ago

HAPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY @FOOTBALL!!!!! I hope you are having a wonderful day :)

I am feeling very down today ladies. I cannot get over being bitter and angry at people talking or showing off their pregnancies. I know they really aren't, it is just me being jealous. I also want to say that i am NOT NOT NOT sad or upset or jealous with any of you in here :) I just keep seeing fb updates and its making me sad. I really think its because of my birthday coming up. I am just throwing myself a pitty party and I want it to be over now.

9 years ago

THANK YOU for the birthday wishes everyone! It's been a good day despite having to do a lot of homework! We are opening escrow tomorrow and all the contracts have been signed...inspections are next week! This is really happening! I'm starting to get really excited, but I don't want to get too excited in case something happens and it falls through.

@LSchrader- I know exactly how you feel and I'm so sorry you're having a down day. Someone posted on my FB happy birthday and asked when we're going to have kids. That question is so hard to answer because what do you say? "I just had a miscarriage? We've been trying for a while now?" I understand when you say you're happy for other people, just really wish it could be your turn. I know that our time will come, though. I wish WA was a little closer so I could give you a big hug. Your birthday will be great and I know you will enjoy spending time with your DH on your day. <---- I put the "BD" emoji in first haha oops! Either way, I'm sending you a big hug from FL.

User Image

9 years ago

@Football ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you are having a GREAT day! :)

@Lschrader ~ I am so sorry! Crazy because today I decided to watch my home video that I had made when I found out I had my first bfp back in January. I couldn't bring myself to watching it until this morning. I cried. Out of all days that I watch it, my cousin tells me that her sister (my other cousin) just found out she is pregnant with her 4th baby! Both cousins now will have 4 children each. WTF! I am so jealous and sad! So I totally understand how you feel. Birthdays signify another year older. Sending you a big HUG! I am here for you.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

I've posted a pic into my hpt images for you all xxx

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo