Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6741 - 6750 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@FireWife496 - I see what you are saying. I do feel like i see something, but it's so hard to tell! Hopefully there is a line there.

9 years ago

@Lschrader I think i still will wait to see if AF shows up tomorrow, if not I may test again on Friday.

I think I am going to try to hold off on testing from now on until after AF is due.

Getting SUCKS! lol

On the plus side... if I dont get a this month I have ordered Black Maca Root for DH (Helps with sperm count and motility and helps build muscles ;) )

And I ordered Red Maca Root for myself, it helps with female labido and fertility, depression, stress relief, energy, concentration and memory.

I am all for natural remedies when possible lol

9 years ago

Just an update...

AF showed today. :( Back at CD 1.

I had blood work done on Monday to check my vitamin D levels, and she also checked my HCG levels. She said they were above 5, but below 25 miu... so since I got AF I more than likely had a chemical. :'(

She is putting me on b6 to try and extend my luteal phase from 10-11 dpo to 12+ dpo. I also am going to try red maca root this cycle and DH will take black maca root. We will also try preseed and BD everyother day.

I probably will try and make a habit of not testing until I am late now.

Best of luck, baby dust and FX for the rest of you ladies.

9 years ago

@ FireWife496-Oh i am so sorry about your chemical. I am glad you and your doctor are taking charge and doing what you need to do! Excited to hear about the maca root...i have always been interested in that. Not testing is tough since you just want to know. My first couple cycles in I would test, but i haven't in a very long time. Sometimes seeing a BFN is harder than just waiting it out. GL to you!

9 years ago

@LSchrader Thank you. I am hoping all this stuff works and we get lucky in the next cycle or two.

9 years ago

Hi All, i am now 12 DPO and I have cramps, backache, bloating, leg cramps, nausea, extreme fatigue.. My cramps are pretty bad. Really feel like AF is coming. I test at 10 DPO and it was a ... Wishing you all the best!

9 years ago

Ambermarissa6 - welcome! Sorry for the BFN, those stink. But best of luck for you next cycle.

Firewife - So sorry to hear it was a chemical! Glad your dr is wanting to be proactive though. Fx'd you see a BFP soon.

Afm - hope everyone is doing well today. We had our ultrasound to see how big Titus is this morning. He is NOT head down, the stinker! But he does weigh 5 lbs. The ultrasound tech asked me if I had gestational diabetes! Lol! I think she was a tad surprised. My OB appt was right after that, so we talked with the Dr. about the ultrasound and he said if Titus goes full term, I'll probably be having another 9 or 10 lb baby. But then he very kindly said I shouldn't worry, that I've already done that (the only one of my kids I delivered vaginally was 9 lbs 6.6 oz) and that this is just a normal baby size for me. He measured me and said I was measuring at 35 weeks already - why I don't know. He didn't mention anything else about it, so I'm assuming it's not that big a deal. He also said I can safely go into labor any time after 34 weeks and they won't stop me. At my next appt we'll probably schedule a "just in case" c-section time. Oh, and he said I can't travel more than an hour and a half away, because if I go into labor and wind up at another hospital they'll just do a c section and not let me try to deliver the way I want.

I posted the ultrasound picture on my home page for those of you who may not be on Facebook. I love his chubby cheeks!

User Image

9 years ago

I think I am ovulating 1 day late. Feels like it's today. I have been cramping a little bit off and on all day. I usually O on cd 16 or 17 but today is cd 18. I feel like it's today for some reason. I have covered all my bases with bedding. Going to tonight and tomorrow to cover all days just in case. Normally I stop at cd 16 and quit bedding every cycle. Maybe that's been my problem, is that I have been cutting myself short by a few days and am not catching the egg because of this?

@Firewalk ~ Sorry about your bfn :( I know how much those suck. Sounds like you have a good plan for next month with the vitamins and maca root.

@Amber ~ Welcome to the group. Sending good vibes your way that you get your bfp. Keep us posted. Your symptoms could or could not be pregnancy related. Can't wait to hear your update.

@Skyline ~ You look great. I think you will go full term. We shall see.

@Rebecca ~ Sounds like you and baby Titus are in good hands with your dr and doing well. I guess you will have to stay close to home then now if you want to be given the chance for a vaginal delivery by your dr. I'm sure Titus will turn himself around soon.

Wishing everyone a great day!

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Hello! Wanted to pop in real quick and give a little update.

I had my first appointment at the new OB today and it was a much better experience. We got to see the little babe and I'm measuring one day ahead! Everything looked and measured well and it was such a relief. Got to see the heartbeat flicker and the baby even wiggled and bounced! It was so neat.

I have another appointment in two and a half weeks (my 12 week), but will be closer to 13.5 weeks. We have to decide if we want to do the genetic testing. I'm torn because a heads up would be nice, but I would never abort the pregnancy if anything were to come back positive.

Hope these next two weeks fly by! I can't wait to be in the 2nd trimester.

User Image

User Image

9 years ago

Football - love the ultrasound picture! Isn't it a blessing to see that little one kicking around? I felt the same way about the genetic testing for us. I decided against it because I am a worrier by nature and just didn't want to spend the rest of my pregnancy consumed by whatever the tests showed - if they had shown anything at all. I was already worried enough about if the baby would make it past 16 weeks. I pray you and your dh come to a decision that gives you peace, whatever that is.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo