Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2601 - 2610 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@lsch Cutest Inst-Pic of your dogs. girl DH wants a French Bulldog so bad and I am like not right now sir. He is leaving for a year and so that leaves me pregnant (claiming it in Gods name), 2 girls, one boxer, and possibly a puppy! I think not. Lol

@topo that is not the first time I have heard the story of your DH and how you brought him back with CPR but it has the same impact every time & that is life is short!!!!! I can not imagine what you went through nor do I ver care to find out personally. Thank God that you were there !!!!

AFM: have noticed some ewcm, well lots more cm than usual at this point. Just an "observation" ....

10 years ago

@ lsc thank you I will share more as we go along

@topic no not ttc for 13 months just keeping track of my cycles it's easier on here than a calendar and it's always with me on my phone in case I need the info for docs or any reason.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@pisces-Yes my frenchie is a total love bug!! The great dane in the picture is my friends. She is only 6 months old! Hard to believe, right? She is only going to get bigger :) I want a french bulldog puppy so bad! They are sooooo cute. Just sooooo expensive!!! We got Bentley when we was almost three. September will be a year since we got him. He is our first dog and has been great. They are extremely lazy dogs. He sleeps ALL day long and through the night. It is a team effort to get him out of bed in the morning! It takes both DH and I. But for us who both work full time, he is the perfect dog!!!

EWCM, huh? I noticed some the other day too....is that normal? I was totally thrown off by it!

10 years ago

@lsch I wanted another Boxer but he really really wants this French bull dog but he gets a really large bonus if finishes special ops school so he can have at it! Lol...I wanted a girl boxer to breed my boy boxer but we are never going to have the space...or be settled down enough before he gets too old. He will be 5 next week. Yeah those Great Danes are awesome too. My dog is lazy too so actually a French bull dog will fit right in.

Yeah ewcm threw me wayyyyy off. Hope it's a good sign for both of us.

10 years ago

Girls, one good new, one bad new, im not pregnant, but my prolactine is in normal levels, that means that I dont have amenorrea, and it is good. So we are going to wait till the date of my suposed expected period this month and I will start a progesterone treatment. My Doc says that he is going to treat me during two months and we will go back to clomid. But he says that in the meanwhile anything can happen ;) Im happy and grateful with the Lord!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@honCat that's great news that it not bad news, sorry that you are not pregnant. I was still kinda holding out hope. However, I am pleased to know that he has a plan to get back on the road to TTC! Thank you letting us know & please keep in touch!!! **BIG HUGS**

10 years ago

Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooo???? Lol

Quiet up in here!

Any who: Good Morning

Wish I had something to report but nothing much here. 6DPO **Whoop Whoop***

@lsch you should be like 15dpo & hopefully still no spotting!

10 years ago

@piecesgirl yes i know how my story can be so heart felt all of us have ur dh or significant others so imagaine that it is so scary i dnt wish it on my worst enmy i am so greatful for him nothing else even matter at times just as long as he is happy and he breaths i was okay with the short term memory sometimes it gets hard but other times i am just greatful that he breaths and god heard my prayers or maybe my screaming lol becuase i was so out of it. AND dnt let me forget i see yesterday you where OBSERVING no no no piecesgirl but thats great

@LSchrader hey cutie pie thanks for the request have u tested how is everything hope all is well with you. Yes my dh heart attack was such a eye opener girl you cant imagine i live that day sometimes and my heart falls like it happened again tramatising.

@miricalmomma where are you i am here looking for you u

@honcat great news but sorry for the and thats awsome the doc is going to help you so does this mean your gonna stay awile or are you still leaving us for a min .

@lolee817 good morning lol its not topic although i thought that was cute and unique lol its topo lol how is everything this morning hope all is well with u.

everyone else good morning AFM nothing new just waiting and taking a breather for my iui so lets so

10 years ago

@topo oh thank goodness you posted, I thought out forum was broken. Lol no, no I wasn't observeing, what had happened was....well..ok I got nothing. Busted. But I did notice ewcm and was caught off guard. I started to panic a littl thinking I hadn't O'd but my temps are definitely confirming O on the 31st so I of course I googled it and its pretty common. Lol but that was my only slip up. There really isn't much to even "observe"... Hmmmph.

10 years ago

@Topo, I will be checking you girls, jaja, but without nothing to report, because it seems like Im gonna be "OFF" like 2 months lol
Its ginaa be an amazing time, its hard to admit but I feel some kind od releaf knowing that I dont have many chances of getting pregnant during the time the Doc has me in treatment, so I dont have ANY pressure, and even whwn I get back to the TTC I promise my self that I will be really peacuful and make the things happen in the most natural way.
@Pisces, TY so much for your wishes Hon!!!!
@Marycg, you are soooo beatiful @Schrader I have to say the same about you, you are amazing!!! I love to have beautiful friends

@Mari2013, How are you?????

AFM - I hope the best for you this week girls!!! I will be coming around always!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo