Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3891 - 3900 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Pisces ~ Smiling about your Dh being on to you and what your up to.. :) He knows you and knows your going to pee on 20 tests between now and AF due date. I have used a progesterone cream that you rub on externally before from O to AF but it can make your cycles a few days longer.. I quit using it b/c I didn't want to mess with my cycles since mine are regular give or take a few days.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@Tiff ~ I didn't test today b/c I didn't want to see a BFN. Af could show up between now and Wednesday. I don't know when I will test again.

@Lyrah ~ Welcome, hope you get a BFP very soon! :)

@Antsmommy ~ Yahoo!!!!!!!! Get lots of bedding in..

@Rebecca ~ I never took progesterone pills or suppositories but I have done the cream and it made my cycle a few days longer and now that you mention it, it made me feel hot, flushed and miserable like I was boiling from the inside out with surges of heat.. hated it..

User Image[/url][/url]

@miracle lol but he doesnt know that my internet OPK's comes with 5 free test ...lmao ha ha but jokes on me...it will be a few days before I can even hope for anything on those things. But I am really just POAS because I am addict not because I am expecting anything this round.I really think I missed O.

10 years ago

Thanks for the love ladies.
@ pisces that made me laugh! My DH has also banned me from spending more $ on test until I miss AF. I have one more $ store test until then! So I'm thinking of using it Wednesday since AF is due Thursday-if not positive at least by Thursday if AF doesn't show I can talk him into another couple of test hehe

So yesterday I started having a new symptom-I'm guessing? I started feeling different in my uterus area? It sounds really weird but I have this full feeling. And TMI but it kinda feels like I'm constipated even though I'm not? But it more towards uterus. It's not painful just kinda feels weird and uncomfy. I know I'm terrible at explaining this but it just feels different and twingy and fuller?

10 years ago

pisces - the progesterone pill I use vaginally is actually the oral medication. You can use it either way, according to my RE. They talked about me using the cream, but it's $17 a tube and I'd have to use it for the first 10 weeks and they knew I didn't have that kind of cash. They said the way I'm doing it works best, but if you wanted to try taking the pill orally it has to be better than not taking any at all if you need the extra progesterone. With my 2nd DS I took it orally, and the only thing I really remember about it (this was 10 yrs ago) was when he was born the Dr said I had the largest placenta he'd ever seen. I have no idea if the pill had anything to do with that, but I've never had that comment before or since.

miracle - yeah, it delayed AF for me last month by a day, so I plan on testing the week she's due. That way I can stop taking the pills early enough - hopefully - that I won't be late again.

When we bought the monitor, it came with 3 free CBE HPT tests, and we'd just scooped up a deal where we got 6 for the price of 3 at another store. So I have 9 HPTs stuck in my underwear drawer (the only place I know my kids won't look!). Talk about it being hard to resist using them! But I have NEVER gotten a BFP unless I miss my period, so that puts a damper on things. I hate testing before AF and getting a BFN. It's just a downer.

User Image

10 years ago

I was thinking that if I ovulated when I think I did this cycle which was 2 days earlier than normal then my period should be here today. I'm basing my ovulation day not with temping though.. I'm only going off of when my nipples got sensitive and I had ewcm. I know the only accurate way to know if/when you ovulate is with temping and see your temp rise and/or blood work combined with an ultrasound. I didn't test this morning. I'm sure Af will be here any time. I started feeling the usual pre AF cramps last night this morning.

How is everyone else feeling today?

@Pisces ~ When is AF due for you?

User Image[/url][/url]

I'm a visual person and I can read about hormone levels all I want, but seeing is much better, I found this diagram that shows the rise and fall in the different hormones, thought I'd share it!

User Image

User Image

10 years ago

Well I have the flu! I feel like total crap, and my girls. Keep wanting me to do things but everytime I get up I get sick, I wish hubby was home today to take care of us! I hoe it hoes away soon!

10 years ago

@Tiff, Oh no hon. :( :( :( I'm sorry to hear that. I hate being sick. I am a big baby and very needy when I get really sick. I wish you had help or at least a sitter so you can nurture yourself back to wellness. Get better.

User Image[/url][/url]

@Tiff - Hope you get to feeling better soon! It's not fun when you don't have someone to take care of you.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo