Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6011 - 6020 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Lschrader ~ That's great that you are having so many pregnancy dreams! The part about your family drinking wine is funny. I guess they were all trying to stay calm and relaxed. I hope your dreams are a good sign for this cycle. I know that I have been having a lot of pregnancy dreams this past year. I had one a week ago where I was about 5 months along and I look down at my belly and saw the tiniest hand impression coming through my skin. It was weird and cool at the same time. I think all these dreams is a sneak preview to our own life's coming attraction in the near future. I think our time is coming soon. I feel good about it all. :) Don't get me started on the bloating thing. I look like someone took a bike pump to my ass, thighs and belly this past year.. I literally gained 20 lbs. I liked my body and weight last year when I was 20 lbs thinner. Must cut 3/4 of the carbs out of my diet.

AFM ~ Having electrocuted zaps in my breasts today and now nipple sensitivity is kicking in. Good times! LOL! The shit we put up with in the 2 wwk.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@miracle - That has happened with me and my DH a couple of times. With him, it's psychological, something gets in his head and he can't shake it off. Men can be really sensitive. I think you got the bases covered, but it IS hard not to worry that you missed it.

Even though it is a sad loss that is bringing your family together, it sounds like a time to enjoy. I hope the weather is great and you have a wonderful time with your family making lots of lovely memories while remembering your grandmother.

@Bean - I was missing you! Glad you were having a good time. DH and I are going out to dinner Monday night for our 8th anniversary and I told him I wished so bad I could get a drink. I'm bummed that AF showed up, but glad your cycle was changed. Did the B6 make your luteal phase longer? I hope you get a lot of helpful info from all the tests!

Hilton Head is a popular vacation spot around here, I know a lot of people who have been. We only live about 4 hours away, but I have never been to the Georgia or South Carolina coast! DH and are a planning a weekend trip to Jekyll Island April 18-20, which is about an hour or so farther down the coast from Hilton Head.

User Image

The (A) is our town and the (B) is Jekyll Island. You can see Hilton Head is farther up, right above Savannah. DH has a bunch of family that lives in Savannah.

@athena - Not fun!! I hope you don't have that happen again. I tried taking B6 for m/s too, and it didn't seem to do anything. I lost weight in my first trimester too, it was a good thing, because it was all weight I had gained over Thanksgiving.

@LSchrader - All of my pregnancy dreams since getting prego have been similar to what you described. Never really saw my baby, and everything was weird, I just knew that it was okay. Now that I know I am having a boy, I have not had anymore dreams. Strange! Maybe it is the results of our minds wanting to know and not having an answer yet...? I hope AF stays away! Sending your way!!

User Image

10 years ago

@miracle-Yeah I think the dreams are pretty interesting, and this is not the first month I have had them. My MIL had a dream that I was pregnant on my birthday which is in May. She had to call my DH and tell him ha. I hope that means something. I think they just keep us going. Why else would we have dreams of our children if we weren't ever going to have them? I guess that is what I see. Oh my goodness, your dream about the hand print is nuts!!!!

Yeah gaining weight sucks. I was thinking about how little I used to be. It is depressing. My boobs are itchy! So annoying.

@skyline-I had two last cycle, but they were really foggy and kinda unclear. Last nights was so real. Yeah I didnt see my baby, but I just knew he/she was perfectly healthy. Everyone was calm and relaxed (probably due to the wine haha) but in the dream I was SO sore. Yeah that makes sense that they have subsided since you found out you are having a boy. Now all the unknowns are known and now you can just wait for you baby! I hope i get there soon. I really feel like I will be. I just found out my SIL best friend is pregnant. She got pregnant on her wedding night! They were actually going to start trying right away so they are happy, but still....why not me!?

10 years ago

@skyline- p.s. Happy early Anniversary! I meant to write that in my post but I hit send too early then spaced :) Maybe you can get a yummy virgin bevvy! OR take a sip of DH's drink. It will not hurt anything :)

10 years ago

Athena....God bless you, hon. Being that sick just stinks! Hope you feel better soon.

Bean....hey! My parents used to live in Charleston before I was born. I was born in Mullins, which is maybe two hours inland. Growing up, Hilton Head was known as the rizty playground, and we were very poor so we never went. But I've heard it's gorgeous.

Skyline..just in case I forget, Happy Anniversary!

Miracle. ..I've had tons of pregnancy/ baby dreams, especially after a loss. They either make me hopeful or sad, depending on my mood.

Lschrader. ..I know waiting is hard. I truly believe you won't have to wait long.

Well, ladies, I've got whatever my dh has. I've coughed so much my chest hurts. The baby feels like she's doing flips in protest. I think I might be running a low grade fever.

User Image

10 years ago

@Rebecca ~ Oh no so sorry your coming down with something.:( I hope it's not serious and your immune system kicks the bug out ASAP! You and the little one need to stay cozy and healthy. Yes, my pregnancy dreams are giving me hope for the future.

@Skyline ~ Happy 8th wedding anniversary to you and your dh. I have been to Georgia twice for a 2 week visit. I stayed on the Outskirts of Atlanta in a town called Marrietta. I loved all the green trees that lined the highways there. That was 20 years ago.

@Lschrader ~ I forgot that you and I have our b'day 2 days apart. I'm May 26.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

[URL=http://s253.photobucket.com/user/athena8785/media/imagejpg1.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

Wanted to share a new bump pic. I'll be 14 weeks tomorrow.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena-Oh my goodness you are adorable!!!! Look at your bump! So cute!!!! How are you feeling today??? I sure hope better than yesterday!!!

@rebecca-Ick, I am sorry you are sick now! I hope you can take it easy this week. Hey, you are almost to 16 weeks!

@miracle-That's right!! Love being a May baby!! We always get a three-day weekend around or on our birthdays too :) Can't beat that! In fact, your birthday is Memorial Day this year! How are you feeling today?

AFM- Wooop, 9dpo today ha. I feel asleep at 8:30 last night! I didn't even feel that tired, but the second I hit the couch I couldn't stay up! I didn't even watch my two favorite shows...Grey's Anatomy and Parenthood! oh well, now I get to watch tonight :)

Woke up in the middle of the night without a pillow because DH stole it and was hugging it! Haha, i laughed so hard! I am feeling the same as yesterday. Itchy skin/boobs and I keep feeling these little zingers in my abdomen. I really cannot describe the feeling. Almost like you are WAY too full and your stomach just hurts too, I feel that way but I haven't eaten anything today.

It's funny when you think about all of these "symptoms". If I wasn't TTC, I would think I had a serious medical condition haha :) hoping it's my month, but fully trusting His plan as I know it is greater than one I could ever have for myself.

10 years ago

Athena!!!!!! You look so friggin adorable!!!!

Yay now I'm posting mine lol..

18 weeks -ahemahem- GO YANKEES!!!!

User Image

User Image

10 years ago

Oh my goodness you are adorable too! I want a baby bump belly SO BAD!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo