Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4171 - 4180 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Skyline it was very reassuring. Lol at the commandment.

Rebecca fxed for you.

I hope everyone has a blessed thanksgiving. I'm praying everyone to get a bfp, I hope we have lots of them in December.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hi everyone, been reading along keeping up with all the news.

@miracle glad things are picking up. My dh and I go through cycles, he has recently lost his job and he is not a good person to nor have a structured day. It irks me and he spirals out. We talk through it and then like you I just keep hoping we move onwards and upwards. Big hugs.

@lsh glad you got surgery date set. Good luck.

@skyline I was rubbish at temping bit then when I had o'd it suddenly became so much more obvious! Maybe set an alarm and bd after temping, bet dh won't moan then ;)

@lolee good luck for 5th

@athena when I went to fert dr she told me the opk tests wouldn't have worked for me because of my pcos and lh levels.......

Hope everyone else ok.

Afm had another scan and baby jumped from 20th to 37th percentile so dr happy and less worrying for me! Off to dallas for work sunday anf then to uk to see family. Christmas and moving house will take me to 2014. Busy! Happy thanksgiving everyone

User Image

10 years ago

In trouble the opk's have been working since I'm taking the Clomid, but before I'd get positives when I wasn't ovulating. The only reason they don't work with pcos is because your hormones are out of whack and your lh will surge without ovulating. When you are on fertility drugs though it makes your cycle basically normal so they do work then.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Lolee- I'm sorry about the news! I hope the twins are okay. Sorry you're going through so much!

Skyline- I can't tell you how excited I am that you're back in the game. Sorry you're having such difficulties with temping. I don't temp because I don't think I'd every be able to not move or take it at the same time...I mess up on those kinda things a lot! Hopefully you O in the next 48 hours. You'd have a cool story to tell!

Athena- I agree with your friend; I bet the CP delayed O! I hope we also get some BFPs in December! Fingers crossed you O soon and catch your eggie!!

Miracle- I'm glad you two have reconciled. I know my relationship isn't always easy and we argue sometimes. I don't believe people when they say they've never fought with their partner. It's a load of crap. I pray you two have smooth sailings from here on out, but like Pisces said, there's no perfect white picket fence. Sometimes it's white, other times it get dirty and we need to pressure wash it. If it didn't get dirty, we wouldn't appreciate when it's perfectly clean (for the time being) ;)

Hello to Pisces, LSchrader, Rebecca and anyone else I missed!

AFM- Going by the last day I had EWCM, I am 6 DPO. I'm really, really, really trying not to symptom spot. This whole TTC thing is such a roller coaster.

I had an LOL moment yesterday, though. A friend of mine on Facebook announced she's pregnant with her due date August 7th. If I conceived this month my due date will be August 14th. Girls barely pee on the stick before announcing it to the world! Like, relax! Goodness haha!

I'm trying to stay busy with school during this TTW. Finals are right around the corner, so luckily I have enough to fill my time with. Plus, Thanksgiving tomorrow will help me keep my mind off of everything (hopefully).

Somethings that I've noticed but tried to dismiss:

*Slight cramping early this morning
*Increased lotiony CM
*Fatigue
*Decreased sex drive
*On and off nausea
*Lower back ache

Well, I hope all you ladies enjoy your weekend and Thanksgiving with friends and family. My heart goes out to all of you! (Sorry for the long post!)

Oh, and one more thing: Really, really strange and it's never happened to me before, but my hair has started to get really greasy really fast. Like I wash it, and then that night it's greasy. I used to go 3-4 days without it getting nasty (you're not supposed to wash it everyday; I'm not gross haha)

User Image

10 years ago

Hey girls! I'm pretty sure this is the longest I have gone with seeing ewcm every single day for 5 days now.. crazy. So I dtd last night and then had ewcm again today along with aching right ovary. I won't be able to dtd again today :( Hoping I have either already O'd or am O'ng today. Still waiting to dry up. They say as long as you have true ewcm than you are in your fertile window AND/OR your body is gearing up to O but never does.. that's why temping is so important and is the only way of really clarifying wether we've O'd or not.

@Skyline ~ Glad you got on track with your temping today. That is a funny 10th commandment.. I laughed.

@Football ~ I agree about how there is no perfect relationship. I believe we choose partners that we will get the most soul growth with. I am guilty of symptom spotting every month even when I say I'm not going to do it.. I like doing it but then it drives me nuts and consumes all my thoughts in the tww.

@introuble ~ Thanks for popping in to say hi.. I'm so glad your baby is doing well in the womb and has jumped up to the 37th percentile, that's great news.

@Rebecca ~ Looks like you will be approaching your fertile window soon. Baby dust and fingers crossed for you this cycle. :)

@Tiff ~ Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

@Pisces, Topo (wherever you are) Lschrader, Antsmommy, Athena and anyone else that I have forgotten have a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving. I hope your Turkey gets basted and you all get your BFP's ... wink wink.. lol Totally corny I know.. but had to do it..

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@rebecca - I googled it, those look nifty! :)

@athana - My OPK got a little darker yesterday, I hope it's even darker today. I'm keep worrying that I won't O. I have no reason to think I won't, it's just in the back of my mind all the time. :-P It cracked me up when I read it, I want to O within the 48 hours so bad! LOL

@introublealot - Hehe! Yeah, you're probably right. Like I told @athena, a tiny worry keeps creeping in that I'm not going to O, but last cycle seemed to be regulated, so I'm hoping this one is the same.

@football - I'm beyond excited. I know the TWW will come along and burst my bubble, but for now I'm on cloud 9! :) This morning I was able to take my temp at the right time without having to wrestle with my cats or some such nonsense. So I'm feeling better about it now. I hope the next 6-8 days pass quickly for you! Goodness, she did announce right as she POAS! I lol-ed at the greasy hair comment. Hope it's a good sign and not just some random weirdness.

Thanksgiving Question to All: Are you cooking anything?

I'm planning to make a couple of butternut pies. (A lot like pumpkin pies, just made with butternut squash instead. I LOVE them.) I wish I could make more this year, but I'm not going to have time. We are going to DH's family's this year, his mom will be cooking everything else.

User Image

10 years ago

@miraclemama - Your corny joke made me laugh! ;)

User Image

10 years ago

Skyline- I hope my overly greasy hair is because I will get my BFP and not some random thing my body's decided to throw at me! It's so nasty, too! UGH!!!!! I am making a cheesecake that I make every year. I'm lucky that my mother in law is an amazing at making everything taste delicious! I'm so glad I don't have to prepare a meal, too!

Miracle- I hope your turkey gets basted, too! Love it!

User Image

10 years ago

Skyline...for Thanksgiving, i will be cooking the entire meal. It's too far away to go home so close to Christmas. (15 hours) So we stay home in Nov and travel in Dec.

Football...thanks for the well wishes. Unfortunately, my hair is doing the same thing. Pregnancy usually gives me fuller, bouncier hair, which promptly falls out 6-8 months later. I even had to deal with that with my miscarriage this year. It was coming out in globs, but has finally slowed down. Totally not fair. Hope for you though that its a good sign.

User Image

10 years ago

Miracle- I know, I'm trying not to look into the whole greasy hair thing. I just know in the beginning of my mom's pregnancy with my little brothers, her hair got really crazy greasy (And that was in 2009 & 2010). I know I shouldn't read too much into it, though. It's hard not to!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo