Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7751 - 7760 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Miracle...thank you very much. I dread going to bed because I don't want to face tomorrow, so I'm rocking my sleeping Titus. Your words brought tears. I pray for God to comfort me. My heart just hurts. I know my time for bearing children is finite. I'm really grappling with how the Lord can work this for good for us. I guess I just have to pull up my big girl panties and just trust in Him. And look for the day I truly understand. Thank you (and all the ladies here) for being there.

User Image

8 years ago

Good Morning - Well I'm on cd 31 today. I'm waiting for AF to show. I hope it's not going to be another spotting/light bleed when she arrives for 3 weeks again like I had in early May. I had a normal 5 day heavy period starting May 29th. So I thought things were back to normal. That was just one weird cycle the month before. Having a cyst and fibroids is not fun as they mess up your cycles. I'm wondering if Fibroids can delay a period? Apparently I have had the fibroids since January 2014 and all of 2014 my periods were clockwork and not delayed. Maybe it's the cyst delaying things? Anyway's my only PMS symptom is sensitive nips the past 5 days. I only get those when I have just ovulated. So maybe I ovulated on Cd 25 or 26? That would be very late. I don't know. Just sit back, wait, watch and see.

How is everyone doing today?

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

Hello everyone! Sorry I been away for few days. I been reading all post just haven't had the time or the words to post...

@Rebecca my heart aches for your loss, I know I never been through a pain like the one you are experiencing however I can tell you I am sending you a big warm hug, lots of prayers and all my love. May God give you and your hubby the strength you need and comfort. Blessings your way!!

@miracle I bet all this must be so stressful for you and stress is the worst friend of a woman, praying everything will be ok this and the next cycles. I haven't lose hope for you to have your miracle, keep the faith and your good spirit, I believe God has great plans for you love. Sending you all the good vibes your way and I keep you in my prayers every day!!!

@LSchrader how exciting you will finally know your baby's gender!! I am totally hoping for a girl however anything will be great and praying for a healthy baby! How is pregnancy treating you?? :)

@ everyone else, how is all doing???

AFM well this cycle I had only one follie. Triggered last Sunday and now just waiting for this tww to end. Next month we start injectables. I am really not looking forward to pinch my stomach on a daily basis but if I have to go through it for my dreams to come true I do not mind it at all. I am excited cuz I read many people had success on injectables so I hope I can join the good news soon. Right now I been cramping and with sore breast for the past few days. I kind of hate not knowing why I cramp so much... Nurse said is the hormones but still is so annoying lol. I am expecting AF on July 8th, can't wait start next cycle!!

8 years ago

@rebecca - I am so sad for you. I was hoping that with your numbers, it meant something good and that your little one was holding on. Let yourself cry as much as you need to. Go for a walk and just talk with God. Do you have a peaceful spot you can just go to and sit? This process just sounds miserable and I truly cannot imagine. I am sorry about your DH's uncle passing. What a tragic story and terrible timing for your heart. Maybe your tears can be blamed on that if your children see you crying. I pray that you find comfort in His timing and plan and know that He knows your future. I sometimes wonder if the saying....He will not give you more than you can handle is true. I really think it is, He will not give you more than HE can handle. With Him by your side, you can concur anything. Trust His plan and know that he is weeping with you, but He has also gained another angel. Hugs to you my friend.

@Miracle- Your cycle sounds interesting. I really don't think fibroids would cause spotting, but i don't know too much about them so anything is possible. Praying for some good news this time around :) It is YOUR time!!! XOXOXO

@zyra-Hopefully you do not have to move on to injections, however, I totally remeber being in your spot with our last IUI. I knew it didn't work and before it was even over, we were planning for IVF. It was exciting to have that next move. Trust me, injections are really not that bad! I had to do them for about 10 days. Just switch off sides on your tummy. Do you know which ones you will be on?? I can let you know which ones burn and which ones are a breeze :) Good luck to you!!

AFM- I hate to bring up any good news when we have sad news in here today. I don't want to over shadow anyone's feelings. I am excited for today though. We get to find out if we are having a little girl or boy. I am very excited but so nervous. Thank you @rebecca for your kind words about gender. I know that when i am holding that baby in my arms, it will NOT matter. DH is worried i will be dissapointed and i keep telling him there is no way i could be. I want one of each so the first one really doesnt matter to me! Still, i lean towards a girl! I am telling myself its a boy though! Either way, he or she is perfect and i am excited :) We will go out to dinner with our parents tonight to opent he envelope together. I will be sure to update you as soon as i can!

8 years ago

@LSchrader- I can't wait to hear!!!! PLEASE post a picture, too! On here or FB! I want to see your glowing, beautiful self :)

User Image

8 years ago

Happy Monday -

@Lschrader - Please update us as soon as you can. I can't wait to hear what you're having. OMG! You must be so excited and nervous. Your husband seems very kind and caring. :) We could use some good news around here to brighten up our spirits. From what I have read fibroids can cause excess bleeding/spotting off an on for some woman and VERY PAINFUL periods which is what I go through almost monthly. My mom bled 3 weeks on and 1 week off for months and then the pattern would change. The fact that I just found out I have fibroids and according to my chart history they were discovered Jan 2014 during the ER visit with the miscarriage, but nobody told me about at least tells me that I have been regular with no intermittent bleeding caused by the fibroids so far.. fingers crossed. I think the hemrhogic (sp?) cyst that was recently discovered has made things wonky too. Who really knows.

@Rebecca - How are you feeling? I have been thinking of you over the weekend and sending you prayers for healing, grace and strength to get through all you're going through right now. Let us know how you are when you can. Hope you are getting to rest.

@Zyara - You're kind words warmed my heart and made me smile. Thank you so much for that. I'm loving your great attitude towards your path of ttc right now. I hope of course that this is your lucky bfp cycle, but if not, sounds like next month with the injectables seems to be promising! Showering you with baby dust. You're in my prayers.

@Football - Hi - Your posts on facebook are so sweet of baby Winston. He's getting so big.

@Skyline and @honcat - Hope you both are doing well.

AFM - Speaking of good news - I got the call today from my obgyn that my endometrium biopsy came back normal.. YAHOO! I can't tell you ladies how relieved I am to hear that.

User Image[/url][/url]

@miracle- Wow! Well DO Not listen to me! ha, sounds like you have done your research and know what is going on with your body. I too hope it was the cyst and its all over now! That is FANTASTIC news! I am so relieved for you!!!!!

8 years ago

Lschrader. ..this is SO exciting! I don't mean to sound selfish, but I for one am glad to read your happy news. :) I get sick of all my own moping around, and having someone to be happy for is a blessing. Thank you for your words. You're right, the Lord doesn't give us more than we can bear in His strength. I think my OB worries about my sanity sometimes. She's seen me bawling and then a week later happy and ready to try again. It's not in my own strength I'm like that, it's the Lord and His mercy. Bless you and your dh as you find out and get the fun of doing the reveal with family.

Zyara..hi! So glad to hear from you. Summer is a busy time, so glad you're able to relax. As always, I pray for good news for you.

Miracle. ..I hope the fibroids aren't making you late! No offense to anyone, but it would be AWESOME if you were next in the bfp role. I so appreciate your prayers, thank you.

Football...hi to you! Love your pictures of Winston. He's adorable, and growing so fast.

Afm.... long story short, I haven't taken the meds because the pharmacy didn't get them, but I think I'm miscarrying on my own anyway. As much as I'd held out hope for a miracle, I knew this baby was gone. I've been pregnant enough times now to know my body. I'm going to be sad and maybe angry for a little while, but having it behind me will be good. I'm ready to try again. For now I'm just trying to love a little extra on my kids and my hubby, and praying for good news for the ladies here that are currently TTC.

User Image

8 years ago

@miracle- thank you! I love him so. YAY for good news! It's about time you received some. I'm so happy for you. Praying the next few days brings you more good news. Fingers, toes, arms, legs, etc. crossed for you!

@Rebecca- thanks! He's growing so fast. I'm torn because I love seeing him be able to do more and develop more personality, but it already feels like forever since he was teeny tiny. I'm so sorry you're going through this nastiness. I wish I could hug you. How is Titus doing?

It's been a while since I've updated but everything is going well. Winston is a champion breastfeeder. He is long and skinny and perfect in every way. His squeals are precious and his giggles are music to my ears and heart. He can grab things like a professional, he's starting to be able to sit up (albeit very briefly) on his own, he still hates tummy time, and he won't take a bottle! YAY! Haha we've been struggling having him take a bottle and it makes going out more difficult. It's a hassle having to whip my boob out to feed him, but that's what I have to do! He took a bottle while we were in the hospital for his surgery, but he was 3 weeks old then. Oh well. There could be worse things going on than this. He still sleeps in bed with us and I've come to absolutely love being close with him. It makes feeding him easier too because it turns to dreamfeeding so we all sleep better. He'll be five months on the 13th and I just can't believe it. It's all going by so fast and it's heartbreaking, rewarding, challenging, and wonderful.

User Image

8 years ago

@Football - your update about your life with Winston brought joyful happy tears to my eyes.. You are a great writer by the way. "Dreamfeeding" sounds so sweet. You are such a great mama. If I get the chance to be a mom, I'm going to have my baby sleep with me and breastfeed as long as the baby wants it. I'm a snuggle bug and it sounds like you are too. So happy everything is going so well.

@rebecca - Thank you for checking in. No offense taken.. :) I secretly hope I'm next in line too. So sorry hon for your miscarriage. I hope your body lets go in a less painful way as possible. Yes, pull your loved ones close and love on them as much as you can.

User Image[/url][/url]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo