Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4881 - 4890 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@miracle - Someone as lovely as you ought to be a mother, it is
very unfair! I wish I could say something that would help. I hope
you can find the strength you need to push on or the peace you
need to let go and the wisdom to know what the right path is for
you. **hugs**

@makeup - So sorry you had such an awful migraine. I hope that
doesn't happen again, glad your mom helped out. Be sure and
give us an update after the U/S.

User Image

10 years ago

@ sky i did use the img code , i think they fixed it cause you can see avatars now

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Hey ladies!!! What's going on??

Just got my positive O today!!! So happy I did since last months cyst scare.

Baby dust to all :D

10 years ago

Hey tiff any news since you were snowed in??? Hope all is well and your holding your lil man in your arms!!! I'm thinking you are since no update from you today. I have another dr appt tomorrow so I hope to have some good news and really hope labor starts for me this week!! I'm so ready, def having more pressure on my cervix! Harder to shower and shave lol belly is in the way!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@jsx im getting induced in a few hrs so he will be here soon, I will keep u all updated on him! I hope ur dr appt goes well

10 years ago

@Tiff- AHHH, good luck! I hope everything goes well :) and an early congratulations to you!

User Image

10 years ago

Yayyyyyyyyyyy tiff!!!!

10 years ago

@ tiff yay!!! may you have a safe delivery

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Hooray, Tiff! May all go well for you today!

User Image

10 years ago

Yay tiff I hope you're baby is in your arms now.

Jsx now it's you're turn ;)

Miracle I haven't been trying quite as long as you but I know exactly how you are feeling. I wish I could come give you a hug but a virtual one will have to do.

It was 1 degree when I woke up. That is cold. We don't even have snow to show for this bitter cold either ._.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo