Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2341 - 2350 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@fire bug I did respond to you, I told you not to be sad because you can't be a fire bug with no spark. I'm still here, I have just been busy like crazy on both jobs. I am taking some free time tomorrow to spend some time with DH. He has been off all week and I have been working like crazy and what's worse is I don't feel like driving so I had him dropping me off & picking me up at the train station. Bless his heart, I am ruining his mini-vacay. How much is the IUI? Is it very expensive? My friend said that 15 yrs ago, it was an office visit. She kept telling me to just get iUI because its am office visit and I was like I think it's more than that & so I ask how long ago did you have one and she says 16 yrs ago and I say "girl, sit down somewhere and get yo' life!" ....lol...she was saying it like she had one recently. Lmao

10 years ago

ok this is going to be long

@HONCAT, yea I work in a hospital because I'm a medical intern, so basically just everyones lackey for a year lol

@DesertcHIC- i'm sorry about the placenta pre via, but if your OB said no to worry about it I wouldn't some really do sort themselves out

@piscisgirl- glad to hear i'm not the only one who's husband seems to become a Buddhist monk in the middle of all of this, he also said to me the other day "I like it when things are challenging" lol I almost killed him. but it could have just been the hormones

@Mari2013- lol at cranky abstinence, I feel you, better than any prescription anti-depressant! and since we want a boy really badly we decided to bd as close to O as possible (cause you never know if there's something to this) and it's killing mere

@Jaxitzborn- I'd say not to rely tooo much on the heartbeat, my mother was dying for a girl, and on her third pregnancy I would just not let anyone see my privates on the eco (I was a lady, even then )
but based on my heartbeat he told my mother to gear up for a third son. You can imagine her surprise the day I was born !

@Misskitty- what on earth is wrong with your in-laws??!! they need to cut that dingy rotten cord they've been dragging around lol.

sorry if I missed anyone, that character in finding memo, Dory was totally based on me lol. Hubby left to Chile on a business trip this morning yet again, told him that if he missed the O day again i'd lose it, so he promised to fly back in the morning! adorable can never be too safe lol

User Image

10 years ago

@pisces- Glad to have you back :) Yes I tested positive for the gene mutation. I only have one copy of the mutation, where my sisters both have two. So my situation is better. If you are interested in googling it, it is called heterozygous c677t mutation. My sisters is called homozygous c677t mutation since they have two copies. It's fairly common actually. More people have it then they think.

Yes i am happy and feeling good about my decision to not "try". Now that I know what to look for I feel it will be much easier. I am still not convinced I ovulated since I still have not had a temp rise. But like i mentioned in my last long post, I am not really relying on it too much since I wasn't too consistent and my thermometer doesn't temp to the hundredth, so even if I am getting a shift, it's not showing me. The only shred of hope i am holding onto is Tania's reading. She indicated the number 8 is linked to this baby (which could be me finding out in August) as well as April is linked to the baby...which would be my due date. BUT she also gave a friend of mine a somewhat similar reading with the color white, meaning pregnancy soon or coming soon. So we who knows.

@honcat- For the love....lady, please test! What in the world are you waiting for???!!

@misskitty-excited for your appt tomorrow. fingers crossed for a bfp. Sorry the BF's parents are causing trouble. How long have you two been together? What is their deal!?

sorry for missing people, i gotta get working!

10 years ago

So this is where you have been Pisces lol. I told you I missed you so now I know where to find you

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Girls, girls, girls....

I have a POSSIBLE bad new... I went to the bathroom, and I cleaned what seems to be a brown drop and its really late to be implantation bleeding, so I guess is not gonna be a July bean :(

I wont comply, I wont cry, if AF comes, well... we just have to try again.

As Pisces says, we have the blessing to have the period, so we ovulate.

Im gonna stay in the possitive side of this situation.

I will keep you posted.

User Image

10 years ago

@mary- it really is better than an antidepressant :) I went ahead and did the deed today bc I know I'm getting close to O and I'll probably have to lock dh in a cage for a day or two to really let "everything" build up.

Did ya'll know that males ejaculate at 28 miles per hour???? Its crazy! I found that little nugget of info a couple of months ago :) it led to a deep conversation with our employees about how they could try to clock it to make sure they're normal. They're all my cousins, we own a family run business (although I am the actual owner), so believe me, no sexual harassment here, it just led to a hysterical conversation when I was taping all of my tests onto paper, so I really needed a funny conversation!!!

10 years ago

@honcat- Well do you normally ever spot? I know you are late so it's hard to tell. But things could just be getting all settled in there and the brown is obviously old blood, so I bet you are still good. You know...there is thing called a pregnancy test that is found to be pretty helpful :P

@Mari-that is too funny and yes I have heard that before...Kinda makes me feel better about all those little guys actually getting up there though!

10 years ago

@mary yes they really should cut the cord at this point; bf is in early 30s and completely capable of making his own decisions.

@lschrader we've been together for two years. seems like a long time to me, though we probably coulda used more "us" time before a kiddo. i guess what their deal is, from my perspective and what they've told me: we rent from them, and they don't want to be raising their grandkid is all. but they went about it in a harsh way, i feel. i don't really know. but they might be planning on kicking us out now for all i know, too. ??

anyway, still no sore bbs at all, and no AF either. Just keeping my fingers crossed for all you ladies out there trying, and thanking y'all for keeping urs crossed 4 me!

also i've tried three times to attach my signature and it's not working - i wonder why

User Image

10 years ago

@misskitty- So sorry you have to deal with all of that especially right now. Hopefully they come around and get excited from the news. Sometimes they don't realize they just need to let go. I hope your BF handles them in the correct way and puts you first.

10 years ago

Hey girls Tania needs all our out prayers for her and the baby right now! She had devestating news with the ultrasound today and she's not sure of the actual details of the outcome of the baby but she's very upset and stressed so if anyone had a reading scheduled are is rescheduling them because if the stress and she just needs to focus on her and the baby at this point!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo