Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3661 - 3670 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Bleh, back is hurting more and spotting it picking up. AF will be here tomorrow, I know it :(

10 years ago

@Skypigeon it's ok, sometimes we all have to go awol from time to time.. :)

@Rebecca ~ I'm glad your AF is almost done! Now onto a new cycle! That's good that you got your appt scheduled in a few weeks.

@Lschrader ~ I hate it when AF plays tricks on me. I spot sometimes for just 12 to 24 hrs right before my full blown AF shows up. In that short little window I wonder & google like crazy to see if I have any chance of late implantation spotting.. lol! I am praying and hoping so much that this is the case for you! I want it to be :) We shall know more soon.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Morning ladies. Pretty sure AF is here. She is light, but I did put a tampon in just to be safe. I also tested this morning just for the heck of it. Nada. You know what though, I am not as bummed as I have been in the passed and I think that is because I know why I am not pregnant. As bad as it sounds, I know it's not because of me and it's no longer a mystery. I ordered softcups yesterday and we will use those next cycle. Luckily with me starting AF today, I will most likely O on November 10, which will be the day AFTER DH get's home from his next trip. I also read today that you should BD in the mornings because that is when your partner's sperm count is highest. Just another thought. So I am going to make November my month. Tania told me she sees November as the start of pregnancy, so I will do everything I can. I am not sure about BDing though. EOD?? There are soooo many different articles out there.

I feel bad for not responding/reply to other's comments. I will do that later today. I hope everyone is have a great day.

10 years ago

@LSchrader - EOD is recommended because it allows more sperm to build up, but if he's getting back right when you O he should have a build up (tell him not to "relieve" himself either! lol). I say BD as much as possible if you aren't getting to do it any before O time. You only have a short window so it won't be an issue.

User Image

10 years ago

Hey everyone. I am STILL packing. Our apartment wasn't ready on Saturday so we pushed it out to today and it's UNBELIEVABLE that I am STILL throwing things out. I knew we were pack rats but this is crazy. It feels good, like a life cleansing for the home....lol. To be honest DH and I never lived together when we were Texas, he had his place and I had mine. I kept EVERYTHING from my apartment & he kept everything from his because we didn't know if we would work and I always kept the mentality that if it didn't work, I would go home. Nothing lost. 5yrs later and it's time to rid of the mine & yours and start living for OURS. This has been good & I am sorry I have been out but I'm exhausted.

Did I miss any BFP's? Did @ants mommy test? I saw you on vacation with the boys and it made me smile to see you so happy. @lsch sorry the witch got you but as soon as DH gets to town jump his bones ...lol
@topo you are so relaxed and happy, I am UBeR proud of you. **hugs** @miracle hey girl!!!! I thought about you today, it's such a nice day that I know you'd enjoy it. Not me I'm moving @football hey girl @j&k hey girlie

Shout to the pregnant and almost to the finish line crew!! **whoop whoop** we are almost taking baby in here !!!! #funners

@lolee how are sweetie? And Eli

AFM: just started OPK's Sunday. No tempting no stressing this cycle

10 years ago

Lschrader- depending on how long his trip is he may need to relieve himself as skyline put it lol because the longer he goes without the lower the quality of the sperm. Eod is best for a a low count.

Hey Pisces I was starting to worry about you.

Skyline, football miraclemama, and anyone else sorry if I missed you thanks I did ovulate. Temps are looking great. I'm still muddling through upper respiratory infection. I'm about to take a nap. Oh and I won a reading from Tania on her fb. I'm kind of excited.

User Image

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@LShrader & @athena - lol! To clarify, I meant only that maybe he shouldn't "relieve" himself the day before he gets back. We certainly don't want his poor swimmers to stagnate!

User Image

10 years ago

@pisces - Hey! So glad you're getting rid of so much unneeded stuff. I really need to do it myself!

User Image

10 years ago

@pisces- UGH, moving just sucks so I sure hope you get done soon! It's always good to purge old items too! Glad to hear you are going to have a stress free cycle! I am thinking about picking temping back up!

@skyline @Athena-yeah he will be gone from Thursday to Saturday night. So not too long, but I think by Sunday, it will be too long. He might need to "take care of himself" on Thursday night or something LOL. Just to make sure he is good to go. Sheesh, wouldn't our guys just KILL us if they knew would we said about them!?

And how exciting about the reading you won!!! I just love her! I am tempted to do another one, BUT I am making myself trust and just let it happen. Much easier said than done.

10 years ago

Good Morning! Listening to some Erykah badu on pandora. I love her voice. Just enjoying my morning, I need to get out though in the fresh air today for a little exercise and batter recharging. Makes me feel happy!
Didn't get to bed YET today. My honey gets home from work at 10 pm tonight. So I will jump him. He cooked me, the kids and his mom a nice dinner last night. We had a nice evening. Loved it!

@Lschrader ~ Sorry the witch got you! :( I so hope November is your month. If it's supposed to be your month then I trust that your egg will wait for his other half (swimmer) to come home! :) I have been reading the most inspiring stories on two week wait bfp stories online. Woman with tons of odds against them get pregnant.. Tania said in my in depth reading that october/winter would be my season/month. so we shall see. This cycle started in October and I'll ovulate before October is up and Af is due in November. I really want someone else other than jsxt to prove her right in this forum.

@Athena ~ Well let us know what your reading says. Your chart look good.

@Pisces ~ Getting rid of clutter and old stuff is so good. Great Feng shui, it means your making way for the NEW in your life! Happy you can start living in the "Ours" mentality and reassurance now.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo