Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6231 - 6240 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

GAH I can actually say I am Oing RIGHT now....from my right side which makes me happy because that is my better side. Hopefully all the little guys are up waiting for the eggie!

10 years ago

@Lschader ~ You bedded this morning? You are golden! Your timing is perfect if your O'ng right now. Cheering you on.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@miracle-yes we did! I know, this is the first month that it all worked out well with our timing!

I am on this FB TTC group and a lot of the women in there do readings for each other. One just did one for me and I don't know how I feel about it.

It is pretty interesting though. I feel like her reading for me was for six months ago when we were just learning about DH's count and such. I almost feel like it was backwards. She said she feels i will get a bfp, but not soon. Maybe months from now and that i am very off centered. She said I will need guidance in the right direction from your Dr.and will need to inline my internal body rhythm outward. Also that DH should get a SA if he hasn't already.

This is the first month where I feel so content with my body and my journey. I feel like i have patience and I feel ok about it all. Also, obviously DH has had a SA and all that. So I don't know. I do not really go off of readings at all, but they are fun sometimes. I guess i was just taken back....like...wait a second, this should have been for me last fall or something.

10 years ago

@miracle thank you hun!
@LSchrader Wooooo! Everything crossed for you x

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

10 years ago

@Lschrader ~ I wouldn't read too much into your reading with this person. Sometimes people are great readers and other times they are not. Go with your intuition about it. Ultimately as you know, it's all up to GOD anyways. :) With that being said, I just walked up to my set of handmade guidance cards that I make/sell and as I was thinking of you and this being your bfp month, I pulled the card that said "YES". So either it's true or it's all a bunch of BS. LOL! How awesome that would be if I was right. I also thought a month or two ago that you were for sure pregnant.. so who really knows. Glad your timing is PERFECT! I swear when you get your bfp I am going to jump, scream and do the happy dance. I want us to be preggo together. The other ladies in here have blazed the trails for us and paved the way for pregnancy. I'm so grateful they have all stuck around to root us on and share their day in and day out pregnant lives with us.

User Image[/url][/url]

@miracle-ahhhhh you always have a way of putting my mind and heart at ease. Thank you for that. I feel like i trust all the girls in here so much and it is so refreshing to feel that. I love that you pulled that card! That would be freaking awesome :) I am going to stick with my gut and just go with it. I love feeling this way and hated feeling envious and jealous. I truly believe this journey was meant for me, and I know it will all work out.

I was talking with my mom the other day and she was telling me, which I already knew, that she had three miscarriages before me. They had stopped trying and I was a surprise. I just thought to myself...I was meant to be. My baby that i WILL have is meant to be. Had my mom had any of those three babies before me, I would not be here. How can you really be upset with God's timing when you look at it that way?

I would love nothing more than to be pregnant with you! I am so thankful for this group and love that so many of you ladies who are pregnant now are still here rooting us a long.

10 years ago

@Lschrader ~ I'm so glad we are in this together. Really nice to know that we are not alone. Crazy to think that strangers can come together from all parts of the world whom have never met in this small online chat room to share ONE BIG THING in common which is TTC! It's a wild ride I tell ya. So cool knowing that your mom had to go through 3 miscarriages before your arrival. When a soul wants to get here it WILL. 3 out of 4 children that my mom got pregnant with were all VERY MEANT TO BE! My older brother was conceived while condom was in use. My sister was conceived while my mom had a diaphragm in and I was conceived while my mom had an IUD put in wrong unbeknownst to her. We were all her miracle babies.

User Image[/url][/url]

Good morning, ladies! I hope everyone is well today and enjoying their weekend. I have a picture of Titus up on my page for those of you who might not have seen it yet on Facebook. I think he looks like my younger ds, but with my nose! (Bless his heart!)

User Image

10 years ago

Good morning! Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. I need to spend some time outdoors today as it will revive my spirit and feel great. We had some rain yesterday so everything is clean, rinsed and fresh outside.

@Rebecca ~ How fun is it to have a gender, face and name with the little one growing inside of you? I am so happy for you. :) My bff whom just had her baby almost 4 weeks ago was so much better after she found out the gender of her baby and could see her face,it was more real to her then. Seemed like she calmed down and plus her 1st trimester scares, sickness and tiredness had gone away about the same time she found out the baby's gender. I can only imagine how relieving it must be for mama's.

User Image[/url][/url]

Hi i now on day 11dpo i have a 28 day cycle and found using strips i ovulate at day 14.
I had a really weird moment yesturday when I was 10dpo. I became exstremely excited about 11am like a kid at christmas.
I've been using Ovia to track everything and just the day before Ovia told me to watch out for feeling different or odd behaviour.
So i took a test and found a very faint line and caved into just to see if it would be any darker but its the same very faint.
Yesturday during 10dpo my breasts went from just hot like they had since ovulating to heavy and stabbing pains.
I've also been constipated for a whole week now and after understanding the hormones staying high unless a period is going to happen it explains preveous months of constipation letting up 2 days before my new cycle.
But after seeing the faint lines i should stay constipated.
I also had cravings for prawns and nuts over the last 2 days,i'm pescetarian so i think my body was screeming for protein it all fits now.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo