Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7601 - 7610 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@miracle - BOOOOOO!!!! I was on the edge of my seat. Stupid AF and her malicious manners!!!

User Image

9 years ago

@miracle- UGHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE HER. She is the devil. I am sorry. Please have a giant beer for me.

9 years ago

@Lschrader - She is the devil. I only spotted around 11:30 this morning watery light pink/tan color and nothing since. WTH? I just know she is going to attack me at by the time I wake up tomorrow. That's what usually happens. Within 12 - 24 hrs she shows herself. Always gets me in the middle of the night when I least expect it. So I will report tomorrow of course the latest.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Good Morning - Well that was a false alarm. No period yet. I had spotted yesterday morning around 11:30 on tp and nothing since. I am not a spotter. Today is cd 32. If I don't receive AF by Tues cd 35 I will test.

User Image[/url][/url]

And I found another quite active thread ???? well I am 8DPO and had stabbing pains yesterday which I think was implantation. I continued to have some cramping today. I'm bloated. We will see what happens, should I not be pregnant, my hormones are sure throwing me for a loop. I've decided not to test again till Tuesday. Took what I thought was an FR early result test but instead I grabbed a FR rapid result test, so I won't test with that until Tuesday my expected period, or I could wait till Friday, since I'm not quite sure how long my Luteal phase actually is.

Good luck and sticky healthy babies hoped for all you ladies.

User Image

9 years ago

@miracle - Oh! *fingers crossed* I hope that is not toying with you!

User Image

9 years ago

Well on cd 33 ladies and still no af. I keep thinking she's going to start because for 3 days in a row I am spotting on tp different variations of light to medium pink/tan/light brown but only on tp and never on my pad. I keep thinking I messed my hormones up with what I was taking all month and having a wonky cycle. I have never been a spotter, so I am going to give it a few more days before I test.

@Mom - welcome to the group. :) How long have you been trying to conceive (ttc)? Do you have other kids? Wishing you the best of luck for a positive hpt when you test. :) Keep us posted.

How is everyone?

User Image[/url][/url]

Momtoej - welcome! I think the TWW is some of the hardest, most stressful waiting we can ever do! Hope you get some good news.

Miracle - what the heck?! I applaud you for waiting and trying not to think one way or the other yet. I know how hard that can be. Wow, I'm sure keeping my fingers crossed for you and praying you get good news, too!

Lschrader - how are you?

Skyline - how's your family? Did your workplace ever fix the flooding?

Pisces, Football, Athena, anyone else I might have missed - hope you're all well!

Afm - this cycle has been a roller coaster ride for me! Temping has been a mess since I'm up and down with Titus, but I just do the best I can and try not to worry over it. At 13 dpo my temp had a big drop, so I figured AF was on her way, but then this morning, it went back up a little. AF is supposed to show her face tomorrow morning. My emotions have been down in the dumps, then up high, and I'm struggling to level off. When I temped before I got pregnant with Titus, my temp fell until AF showed. The month I got pregnant, it went back up and I tested and got my BFP. I think I'm going to wait until Tuesday to test this time. There's nothing worse than seeing that BFN. And I'm NOT symptom spotting! LOL! We all know how that goes.

User Image

9 years ago

@Rebecca - Om man, back on the emotional roller coaster of ttc.. lol. Temps going back up then sounds good for you. I commend you or anyone for that matter who temp every month.. yikes. I tried it for a little bit and it was nuts for me because of my sleeping patterns.. So Af is due tomorrow? I hope she stays away for you. That would be so cool!! I am trying to stay calm, cool and collected about my situation because after all it is what it is going to be. We shall see.

User Image[/url][/url]

Hi Ladies

Hope you are all well.

@miracle, I am holding my breath, i think you are preg, i pray for you, please God.

@ LShrander, i am so happy for you, let the little bean stick, Stick baby stick, baby shower your way for a baby girl, waaw, this is sweet.

@ Rib, baby dust to you and any other woman in this forum who is trying.

ATM: I am still sticking to my decision of giving up, AF due any day from now and waiting for her without curiosity.

Love you all and lots of

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo