Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7571 - 7580 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Lschrader, any symptoms yet????

9 years ago

Just had the best day ever with my guy best friend. He came into town and spent the day with me. Spoiled me with lunch and laughter. Feeling blessed.

I got a quick bedding in with DP last night just in case I was off by 5 days with ovulation. My cm and cervix were strange when bedding last night. I had a high, soft and open cervix on cd 20 which is unusual. So who knows.

@Lschrader - So happy you got to hear the heartbeat. I bet everything is so surreal. How awesome that must feel. :)

@Bean - Can't believe you are 27 weeks already. Wow! So amazing how time is flying by.

@Skyline - Forgot to mention that I am sorry you are having to deal with flooding.. must be so frustrating. :(

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Hello Ladies!!!!

@LSchrader, I'm so happy for you, if I'm the clouds with my pregnancy, you for sure are over the moon!!!
@Miracle, my best prayers for a fertilized egg.

AFM I hope the Lord gives you the strenght fro this journey.
I had a doppler yesterday and got beautiful images of the baby. Gender still not found but we are so grateful and happy to see that he/she has the correct measures for his/her age and its dismissed any decease as Down or heart failures.

My heart and prayers are with you! God bless you all!

User Image

9 years ago

@xox-No new symptoms! Still feeling great. I told my nurse that i was nervous about that she just said...you are very pregnant, just enjoy being one of the lucky ones!

@miracle-hoping you caught that eggie! Happy you got to spend some time with your friend! Sometimes that is all we need!! It's so refreshing!!

@bean-27 weeks?! That is just insane!

@Honcat-Thanks lady! It still feels so surreal! I am love him/her so much already!

AFM-Still feeling pretty good! Had acupunture last night and he felt my pulse and said its telling him girl! Wouldn't that be pretty neat!

9 years ago

@skyline so sorry to hear about the flooding, hope is better now.

@honcat true blessing your baby, sending you a big hug

@Rebecca how is all going? Feeling less stress? Wishing everything is getting better for you!

@miraclemama I am so glad you got to spend some time with your friend specially since it was a great distraction for you and that it brings you joy. Hope you catch that egg Hun!!

@xomandy how you doing?

@bean wow 27 weeks!! Is getting so close!! How that nesting instinct is going for you? I bet you organized everything by now hehehe... Sending you a big hug!!

@Lschrader no need to panic about not getting any symptoms, enjoy your pregnancy and I agree with the nurse, be happy that you are one of the lucky ones without them lol!! A December baby girl is on the way!! Hoping is a girl

Hope I did not miss anyone!

AFM feeling good so far. I been cramping for the past two days but very mild, more like small twingles hope is nothing to worry about! I do have sore lower back and breast. I guess my body reacts different every cycle to the HCG shot... DH told me yesterday that he had a dream that I am pregnant and that he thinks is gonna happen very soon because he never dreams and that usually his dreams come true. I think it was cute, that made me feel he is totally wanting this as much as I and it makes me feel so happy. I hope he is right and a baby will happen very soon for us. So far I am relax and trusting my future in God. I know it will happen when he thinks is best!!

9 years ago

Zyra, I'm doing good, got my 7DPO labs back today to confirm ovulation. 20.6 so I did ovulate. Weird though cause my temps aren't in the 98s yet and they ALWAYS are within 48 hours after ovulating. I am nothing like I usually am after I ovulate. I was truly convinced my follies didn't release any eggs.
I love your Dhs dream! I really enjoy it as well my husband talks about it, shows they really want it too. Praying for you honey.

@Honcat, yahhhh.. Hopefully you find out soon.

@Miracle, glad you had an amazing day. Fingers crossed for you!

9 years ago

@zyra-I LOVE your husband's dream! how neat is that!!! When we jumped on the IVF route, my husband got so into everything and was so badly wanting everything to work. It was the first time i truly felt like we were in this together. I know that sonds funny, but i think for men, they think very different, and being a part of the IUI/IVF process is so much more involved for them. It's a great feeling! So excited for you!

9 years ago

Lschrader...the nurse is right, just enjoy where you are right now! Lucky lady! And I agree too that out dh's go through this whole experience very differently than us. Not a bad thing, just a difference. But it always makes it better when they get it, and you can tell they're 100% on board.

xomandy - are your temps always in line, month after month? I've only temped for a total of 3 months, and everything was different. Coverlines, patterns, everything. (And trust me, I scrutinized the heck out of them! I'm a little OCD.) I hope the temps being off won't worry you. To me, it seems like as soon as I think I get a handle on what my body is doing, it throws me a curve ball. (Or else I never really understood it!)

Zyara - your dh's dream was sweet! My dh rarely remembers his dreams, but when he does they can be doozies. My 16 yr old ds told me last week he dreamed I gave birth to identical twin boys. When he was 4 he told me I was pregnant with his brother - he said God had told him - before even I knew, and he told me that this time the baby wouldn't die. I don't have an answer to that one, but it will be something if this dream comes true, too!

Honcat - so thankful you got good news and were able to see your precious little one! Do you have a feeling on way or another as to if you're having a boy or girl?

Miracle - glad you had an awesome time with your friend! Maybe this cycle will be it, even with it being weird...who knows? A lot of times we receive a blessing right when we least expect it! Hope you're still enjoying lovely weather and soaking up those rays.

Skyline - boo! for flooding and having to work in a damp basement. Hope that gets fixed before someone gets sick. How are Oliver and your hubby?

Bean - it's flying by! We'll be seeing your little on before you know it.

Afm - I'm 4dpo, and just trying to chill. Working on losing weight. I lost ALL of the baby weight and then some after Titus was born, but in the last 2 months I think I've gained 10 lbs. Yikes! It's awful. I have to take better care of myself, so I'm trying to do some yoga at home, swimming at the Y, and walking/hiking whenever we can. We had a few days in the 60s, then yesterday and today it dropped back into the lower 40s and it's actually SNOWING right now. Can you believe it? It won't stick, thank goodness. The elderly lady who was hospitalized over the weekend passed away and we had her funeral today, which made for a very long day. My younger ds seems to be doing ok with his broken toe, but has to go back to the dr for his adenoids and we may be scheduling surgery for him soon. My dd is probably going to have her tonsils removed, so that has to be scheduled, too. Thankfully neither of these is major surgery! I just wish things would settle down.

User Image

9 years ago

@Rebecca, yes.. For the most of my last 24 cycles they have been. Other than a few that I knew would be off due to medicine. They have ALWAYS been over 98 after ovulation and this month they are staying in the high 97s and did get that dramatic spike like I usually do but once I got my results I stopped stressing over it now that I know my progesterone was 20.6... I am just figuring the last three cycles my LP's were wayyyyyyy different feeling than this one. I felt like I had a ton of progesterone, could've just been stronger eggs they said. But they said 20.6 is great for 7DPO so I am just riding it out to see!
I am going to start trying to lose weight also, since I have been on fertility meds since January I have gained 10lbs! Being only 5' tall that is a lot.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo