Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3041 - 3050 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@miracle sorry about your BFN but don't count yourself out just yet. Unless your HPT in your system is high enough I don't trust dollar store test unless it after a missed period. Or as @jsx just stated above it all depends on how much HPT you have in your System and how your breaks it down. If no AF in a few days test again. Now with that being said, I DO understand how you feel, same test for me, SMU and BFN for me as well.

@jsx you are always so positive, thank you!!!!! I am just 11dpo but it's hard not to be discouraged when another BFN. I am still hopeful but maybe I have to move to the 150mg of clomid like you and try the soft cups again. I am starting to get really down because I feel like the clock is ticking and not just the biological clock either, DH will be leaving for Spain Feb.14 and then my personal sperm bank is gone for a year. :-(

AFM: same test, BFN. i am thinking that the firt test was bad and even ghough i am discouraged, i am keepinh my head up.

Dear God, I am keeping head up and my faith steadfast. I do believe everything that I have been praying for and the things I have asked for in Jesus' name will be given to me. I understand my great mothers FAMOUS words "God may not come when you want him but he's always RIGHT ON TIME" !!!!
Amen

10 years ago

Ladies! Boy have I missed a lot! I have been slammed at work as we are in trial this week. Friday's are usually a bit easier, and it's even better that today is Blue Friday! Well, for Seattle that is! Go Hawks! :) I expect you all to be watching Sunday night football!

@miracle-I just know you will have a baby. It WILL happen. When it does, that little miracle will be the best thing that ever happened to you. The timing will be perfect and the wait will be worth it. I just know it. Hugs lady. When is AF due?

@pisces-That test sure is flirting with you. Totally looked positive to me. You just never know though. You still have a good chance! When is AF due for you?? I love your cakes...they are just amazing!!

AFM- Well, I went ahead and made my appointment with Seattle Reproductive Medicine. DH and I have our initial consult today at 1:00. I am super anxious and excited all at the same time. I am nervous about insurance though. I know that my insurance covers getting tested and such, so I hope it covers my initial appointment also. Otherwise is it $300!

I just can't wait for the day that all of us our pregnant and we can be following each other's progress and babies rather than this process! Some day!

10 years ago

@Lschrader ~ Thanks for your support. Good luck in your RE appt. I never had the insurance to cover a RE so you are lucky.

@Pisces ~ AF isn't technically due until the 15th. I thought I would see a positive by now if I was.. I didn't even get a evap to obsess over.. :( but we all know it's not over until the BIG FAT AF shows herself. I can only hold out for one other thought which is maybe it's next month that I get a bfp and even though my due date would be end of June.. maybe I have a premie baby because of my septate uterus. they're not being enough room left and needing to deliver early.. most woman with my uterus condition all give c sections a few weeks early.. so there's still hope I guess. I think your time is coming very soon. You will get pregnant before your dh goes on leave.. I just know it.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Happy Friday! Been a busy bee. No additional testing today been just thinking and I even hurry and pee'd once so I would test again. I am cramping badly enough to want to take midol if I had any. And DH & I are expected at a surprise party later tonight. I guess. My attitude is bad like PmS, backache, cramps....i feel like the witch is warming up her Broomstick. TTY

10 years ago

Feeling like Af is coming any minute. I keep checking every few hrs when I go to the bathroom if she's here or not.. I have been cramping most of the day in my ovaries feels like O cramps but different.. alternates back and forth between both ovaries and then both at the same time.. weird. My usual af cramps are usually in my uterus area. I had a ton of weird looking cm today. Must be a weird period about to start which is in 2 days from now. Hope everyone is doing good.

User Image[/url][/url]

Where is everyone? Never seen it so quiet for the past few days. I didn't test today. Af due tomorrow. I'm not going to test unless I am a few days late. I got a bfn yesterday and I don't care to see one again.

@Pisces ~ How are you? Did you test this morning? HOpe you're able to enjoy the day.

@Topo ~ Hey virgo b'day girl. How are you? You having fun with the family this weekend? Hope you're doing well.

Everyone else ~ How are you? How is your weekend going?

User Image[/url][/url]

I'm here. Miraclemama I went shopping for some fertility supplies, got some preseed, some baby aspirin, ov strips and 2 boxes of softcups cause they were on clearance for 4.50. I think I will ov late. At least I'm hoping so.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@Athena ~ I was feeling lonely in here with nobody to talk to :( That's great you got all your fertility supplies ready to go.. when do you suspect ovulation to happen?
Nothing new here.. feeling crampy in my ovaries.. Af usually arrives today or tomorrow. My last few cycles has been 29 days so tomorrow makes it 29 days. Still holding out for a miracle prayer for this month but we shall see.

User Image[/url][/url]

Hi ladies how's everyone going? I'm cd 31 now, last few cycles have been 35, 37 and 39 days long so not expecting af for at least another few days. Nausea has subsided a bit, and got a bit more crampy in my abdomen yesterday, so I think af is on her way :/ will call and book to see my dr tomorrow and schedule to have the HSG next month and get DH his semen analysis and move forward from there!

User Image

10 years ago

Idk I read some people didnt ov til cd 27 or later. There is a forum on babyand bump I've been reading. I'm on cd 22 now so I'm going to wait out a little longer than normal before starting provera. I am praying for you and that this is your month. Sometimes people have af symptoms and are really pregnant.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo