Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

521 - 530 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@pisces ~ Thank you for your kind words. I teared up of course. I am just going to stay open. You know what is crazy besides us..lol. I actually went to 2 psychic's last month but didn't tell anyone on here because the news I received was so weird. The first psychic said that even though my relationship was challenging to not worry b/c the man I'm with loves me. She said an opportunity for conceiving a baby was right now if I wanted it. I was shocked by all this that I went to see a different one 2 days later. This time this one told me that the man I'm with is not my forever guy. She said that I would have a baby with him and move on. So who knows really. What was common in both readings was that I'd conceive a baby. So who really knows right? Only God truly can answer all of it. All of this stuff is fun to think about .
I will tackle man before I go away for my 3 days lol.
I think you are right about topo. She is staying calm, cool and collected, but we know what she is secretly up too..lol.

@marinewifey ~ Welcome to this crazy, emotional, amazing bunch of woman ttc. We are here for you and like pisces said " we are a bunch of great listeners ". When do you plan on poas?

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@miraclemama everything is going to be just fine. I am not the largest believer in psychic but I do believe that people are gifted but once one lady told me that my son's father was like a rainy cloud and I was like sunshine. She said that he would rain on me every time that I tried to shine. She said I was born to shine and that his mother had put some type of hold to bind me to her son. I believed her and she said she would pray for me and my son. She said that the man for me would wear a uniform and would have a job that many would be on his side. I foolishly believed that she meant my ex-husband because he was a football coach but years after meeting DH (military) I am sure that she meant him :-) so I would split the difference and say "we're having us a baby" !!!!!

11 years ago

*****Good Morning ****It's Monday **crowd boooo's***

how is everyone today? I am waiting to take an OPK, I usually do them after 10am and then again at 10pm...I am quite sure that it will be nagative because my temp dropped a tad this morning BUT ya never know seeing as this IS my first time pre-O (pre-pregnant). I will keep yall posted.

If @topo wifey doesnt post today, I am going to send out an amber alert

@miraclemama get ready to jump bones cuz we are getting close girlfriend.

@marinewifey - did you test?

@weezy where are you girl? update please

AMBER ALERT - @BDASH AND @DESERTCHIC!!! HOW THE HECK ARE YA?!

11 years ago

Hello! Sorry. I have been out of town. Just back last evening. Good to hear everyone in good spirits. :). I a, considering doing opks. How does they work?

11 years ago

Hello Pisces and everyone. Sorry I have been busy. Waiting for the big o day. Should o on Saturday. Debating wether or not to use preseed this cycle. How is everyone doing?

User Image

11 years ago

@bdash hey girlfriend, welcome home. Hope it was a fun trip. I am in need of a vacation and so I am living vicariously through other people. Lol

11 years ago

Well it's official. I am a single person. My partner and I are completely over by my choice. I refuse to stay in a relationship where I'm constantly hoping things change..after 5 years of being together, I have a clear idea of where we stand with one another. I'm going to pick up the pieces and move forward. I believe that there is somebody more matched for me to be with. I deserve joy and happiness with a man. I will NOT settle for less. I want it all. I can have it all. I will have it all. I deserve it. The past 2 weeks have been extremely painful for me. The crazy part is that he is not a bad person. He is just not a good enough person for me. It was like living on a permanent roller coaster of ups and downs...not good for my well being. So with that being said, I will move forward and meet someone amazing. God has plans for me and my future mate. Ladies I wish you the best of luck in having your dreams come true with conception. BABY DUST to all that want it. I will miss you. Hey you never know I could meet my future husband and be back in this forum this summer. I will check in time to time to see all the bfp's. Blessings my friends. If you want to privately message me or stay in touch feel free. My email is spekoflite@aol.com

Love Miraclemama ~

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

**good morning** how is everyone feeling today? I had to take the night off after @miraclemama post my heart was heavy.

I think everyone is waiting to O. I wish someone would get a BFP I. Here because I need some good news. @marinewife how are you? Any news?

AFM: last night I saw egg white cm and some clear stretch CM (funny how I Never noticed this stuff until now) but my OPK was negative. I BD'd anyway just in case. Haven't taken an OPK today...just waiting until i have to go and then I will know.

TTYL

11 years ago

@piecesgirl miss u luv i am back lol was on computer band last night lol but i read ur post this moring couldnt stop lauphing lol i missed you omg did you read miricalmomma post i am so sad i cant beleive it..i am going to miss my lil buddy.
i bet it will be you this month bfp your way my luv i am not tracking anything lol i am going to wait till next month to start i already started my fertaild but not the other stuff just ovulate and cm stuff lol got husband starting his stuff to.

11 years ago

miricalmomma come back plz miricalmomma dont leave us

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo