Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5151 - 5160 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@miracle. Oh no I am sorry. Thoughts and prayers with you.

@rebecca congrats. Very happy for you. Remind me why you are having so much. Monitoring?

User Image

10 years ago

@Miracle- Hi hon. Glad your still hanging in there with us. You are so entitled to be angry and curse right now! Crying is the best release. You are in my thoughts.

@Sky- Dexter is amazing! DH & I have just finished the last series and of course miss it already looking for alternatives. We are watching Persons of Interest & waiting for rest of Criminal Minds to start on Netflix! We love American forensic/detective shows! Your right you do detect an accent, Good old Yorkshire!! It made me chuckle thinking of you trying out your British accent!

@Athena- When's your af due, you'll be in your 2 ww now right?

@Football- I'm from North Yorkshire, look up Grassington, it's all greenery, sheep & pubs! Errrr there is only one problem with this temping lark, I wake up take it and then forget to record it! It's in C not F too so I have to transfer it over and I hate numbers!

@Lolee- Sorry to hear about Eli's transfusions, hope the little man will be ok.

@introublealot- where are you up to now, dpo wise? when's af due?

AFM: Nothing new with me....plodding along. Falling out with my previous/current employers as they are messing me around. I feel about 16, that's how there treating me and for once I've put my foot down as I deserve more respect and they don't like it or there not used to me being.....direct instead of a pushover. I'm usually meek and mild, yes sir/no mam kind of girl!

User Image

10 years ago

@ bean introuble is preggo and due very soon

afm just wanted to say thank you to every 1 , hubs ran to the store for min so dont have long i forgot to put in that i had my 24 week appt wednesday had my glucose still waiting for results i have gained a total of 18 lbs so far babies are doing good so far my next appt is in feb for another ultra sound and my rogham shot will try to post a new belly pic sometime next week

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Miracle - your graciousness is very humbling. Thank you. I know our situations are very different, but I have been in your shoes, so far as losing a baby. The pain is unlike anything I have ever felt, and there is no scripted way to deal with it and no time table for getting over it. I don't understand why God allows this to happen. An answer to prayer and then the dashing of all hope. People have told me that perhaps He wanted me to learn something through experiencing loss....I don't know if there is any truth in that. My deepest struggle is dealing with not having an answer. And my biggest question is always Why?

Say/feel/express whatever you need to honey. We're here for you, and will cry with you and be angry with you too. I am mourning for you, and lifting you and your dh in my prayers.

introublealot - They're monitoring me because of my 5 losses. I've had some as early as 8 weeks, some as late as 16.

Still no luck uploading the stupid picture, but I'll keep trying.

User Image

10 years ago

User Image

What do we think ladies??? BFP????

10 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=221518

10 years ago

Ahh @lolee thanks, getting @introuble confused with someoe else I think

User Image

10 years ago

It was @nosymptoms I was thinking of.....few pages back.x

User Image

10 years ago

@Jess - Looks like a definite BFP to me!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Jess that is a bfp congrats!!

Bean I am 7 dpo.

[URL=http://s253.photobucket.com/user/athena8785/media/20d83d9e-d4c5-4a41-b130-d9d4f4544237.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo