Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2241 - 2250 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@tiffanyb congratulations! let's hope your luck rubs off on us all!

well I held out for a bit but caved the morning, another BFdissapointment, but I still have 3 more days, keeping the hope alive.
No symptoms other than last night I yelled at the hubby for forgetting to close the refrigerator door, then started sobbing (really strange). If I don't get that BFP soon he's gonna call a shrink on me..hahahaa

User Image

10 years ago

Hello Ladies!!!

29 CD, 12 DPO No signs of AF but neither signs of Pregnancy BFN... I guess this witch will appear in any other moment but I dond have symptoms... Im confused.

I just have this horrible pain on my lower back.

Good vibes to anyone else!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Well ladies woke up to AF blessings me with her presence. I'm out! Headed to the couch for 2 days with a heating pad. I get really bad periods so it's never easy or fun. :(

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@miracle - Im sorry hun, lots of water and drink some advil.

@honcat -have you tested? Dale

@pices -sending out an amber alert , where are you??
Miss you tons !

Nothing major to inform on my side 5 DPO. Starting yesterday I have a metalic taste in my mouth super vivid dreams. But no sore BBS

10 years ago

@Ants Mommy- BFN.... No symptoms of AF. I dont know, maybe this horrible witch will appear in a couple of days laughing in my face

I dont have cramps I dont have nothing... asssshhhhh Odio cuando esto pasa!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Well, ladies, I couldn't find a pregnancy test yesterday at the store. I was pressed for time, so I just figure I'll wait. It's frustrating though!

I'm having more and more symptoms, and my sister who's an RN thinks it's likely I *could* be pregnant. Otherwise, I'm coming down with something,

I'm just playing the waiting game now and hoping for the best

Good luck to all of you as well! Can't wait till the 24-26th!

User Image

10 years ago

Sorry ladies...I went mia for a day. AF came yesterday as I was getting ready for the pool. Its a good thing I decided to temp just in case! So I'll have an accurate month of temping from cd1. So anyway, went ahead and took my daughters and my niece to the pool, where I proceeded to get sloppy drunk in a bad way. Luckily older daughter was with me, bc there was no way I could have driven :( then came home and had a long, sloppy cry. Feeling.much better today though!

@misskitty- read the insert from your frer. Only a small percentage of women get that 6 days sooner bfp. So just don't get down if you get a bfn!

@ants- those are great symptoms! Fx for you!!!!

10 years ago

@Mari2013, Sorry for AF... :( Well... keep healthy this month... OK!! Something good will happen!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Ladies. A friend of mine (from CTP) won a reading from Tania. She was supposed to receive her reading yesterday but apparently Tania was in the hospital a few days ago with possible signs of a miscarriage. You might know that she had her husband had been trying for years and I believe had fertility treatments. I just wanted you all to be aware of her situation and hope you will say a prayer for her!

I hope everyone is doing well today. Happy Friday. @mari, so sorry AF made her way to you. Sometimes getting sloppy drunk is what you need. I hope you doing ok.

I am CD11 today, negative OPK yesterday. I had ewcm two days ago which was weird but also had a negative OPK. Hopefully I ovulate soon. I was able to go in for my blood work yesterday so hopefully I will have my genetic testing results soon.

10 years ago

@ mirical and mari- sorry the witch got u! Hang in there! She will be gone soon
@ pices- u better respond or I'm driving to ur house!!!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo