Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4241 - 4250 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Well, I was going to share pictures of my OPKs and chart, but the BBCodes are not working. :(

User Image

10 years ago

Skyline go to setup check show bbt and it will post it to your profile and you can put your test in the gallery.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@ lolee- a girl and a boy! I hope u get what u want :)
Afm- had my baby shower and got lots of good stuff but only one small pack of diapers , wish we would of got more but thankful for what we got! 34 weeks tomorrow!!!!! Getting very uncomfortable, my back and feet are killing me and just started to swell a little a few days ago!

10 years ago

Hey Tiff - Wowzers 34 weeks and we have our first baby boy!!! I know for you it seems like forever but this pregnancy has gone really fast. You & @jsx I think you are going to dominoe (give birth) early...like the end of this month so be ready & I owe you a six pack...lol

@athena have you confirmed O? I hope that Hubby is right & this is your cycle. I know how you feel, the holiday commercials are killing me. I know that I have 3 kids already but it doesnt mean that I do not want this baby just as badly. the fact that it may not happen by the time DH leaves is killing me :-( I dont even feel like putting up a Christmas tree & usually Christmas is my favorite time of year.

@miracle I think I read that you are not feeling well? Sorry to hear that, I have been feeling under the weather as well, in fact I am at home today watching Judge Mathis ...lol I am playing hooky

@skyline sorry if I missed it but did you O? I hope so :-)

@rebecca sorry you were not feeling well but glad that you got ewcm, means O is a coming!!! BD'ing!!

@topo you are missed!!! I see on IG that all is well. Glad to see it :-)

@lsch how are you sweetie? Is Bentley feeling better?

@football where are you in your cycle?

@lyrah How are you? where are you in your cycle?

If I skipped anyone, it was not purposely.

AFM: Busy making cakes all weekend - My daughters - It was my little ones bday and I owe'd the other one a cake because she was in Texas with her dad on her bday. Then I made a wiz of oz cake for a co-worker. I think I O'd or am O'ing soon. My temps were really low Friday, I missed taking it Saturday. Yesterday was 98 but today was 97.73...I could have O'd but I just saw a lot of ewcm just yesterday so not sure. I got in BD'ing Saturday early and last night. will probably skip tonight & maybe tomorrow

10 years ago

@Pisces- Today's CD26, 11 DPO for me...trying to stay positive! AF is due 12/4 :/ You are a cake-making machine!! Do you have EWCM today?

Really wish the codes would start working again! :(

User Image

10 years ago

No Pisces I haven't confirmed o yet. Dh thinks I ovulated and temps didn't show it and I tried to explain it to him but he's convinced I'm already pregnant.

Day three of nausea :( I don't know what is causing it but I'm tired of it.i thought I was over it, but the longer I've been up the worse I've felt.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@football ohhhhh fingers crossed! I need some good news and this room your good news is also OuR good news. So let the BFP's roll in time for Christmas!!! I noticed a slimey, stretchy cm on Saturday and then a large amount of ewcm yesterday so who knows. I have noticed ewcm well after O before so who knows.

@athena I too am trying to confirm O. I think your husband was right last time & even thought it may have been a chemical, I think you were pregnant so he may not be too far off base.

10 years ago

Ladies! Sorry I was MIA for so long. Such a busy holiday weekend! I hope everyone is doing well and had a great T day.

I need to catch up on lots of reading it looks like!! We got all our Xmas decorations up this weekend and our house is looking very festive!! I am gearing up to O this week. I am CD8 today and if I follow like I did last time, I could O in two three days. I am pretty sure I did O on CD11 last month. That is two days earlier than normal, and I had a 27 day cycle. Normal is around 29, so that would makes sense that I O'd early.

I am having some creamy EWCM. We will BD EOD, use preseed and softcups. Finger's Crossed!! This will be our last cycle before DH's surgery on Dec 30. We will have to wait until he is feeling good to get back to it!

10 years ago

GAH! Just did something so, so, so silly.

I gave in and just tested and of course got a BFN. I tested with mid-day urine and no hold; of course I got a BFN! It was like my second pee in less than an hour. I'm so stupid! Now I'm feeling all out. :( Ugh. Why'd I do that to myself?!

User Image

10 years ago

@Pisces ~ Hey cake making mama.. :) This cold is going around and it sucks. I hope yours is minor and you are feeling great asap! I'm sure you timed your bedding right for your O day wether that was yesterday or today. I'm feeling a little bit better today, thank God. I have been in bed for 4 days with a bad cold/sore throat/sweats/runs ect.. no bueno.

@Football ~ Oh no hon, I'm sorry you saw a bfn but I totally know that it was diluted urine and too early. So keep the faith. I know how that feels and it is so so disappointing.

@Athena ~ your husbands faith is great :) Hope your nausea goes away soon. :(

@Lschrader ~ Good luck as you prepare to O. Stay positive, relaxed and visualize God's beautiful blessings coming your way! Miracles happen every single day.. stay open to receiving them.

@Skyline ~ How are you today?

Tiff ~ Sorry your starting to swell, I heard that's no fun during pregnancy. :( Happy you got lots of gifts. Hopefully there will be some late gifts with more diapers for you...

AFM ~ I think my cold is turning a corner for the better today. After almost 4 days of being in bed, I can swallow better today.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo