Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5981 - 5990 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Oh and @skyline-I have not seen any April's Fools posts about being pregnant, but if i did, I would be pissed! How inconsiderate and NOT a thing to joke about. Rude.

10 years ago

@LSchrader - Thanks. I'm definitely feeling much better than yesterday at this time, I have an apatite! lol

So glad your dog is feeling much better!

Yeah, every year there is at least one fake pregnancy announcement in my news feed, and I think my sister is guilty of posting one before this as well... SMH.

User Image

10 years ago

Skyline - last year I had a close friend announce her pregnancy on FB. I was so excited for her, and commented on her post. She then sent me a private message saying I'd been picked to "carry on" the hoax, and I had to either tell everyone I was pregnant or that my dh and I were getting a divorce. I found both ideas in extreme bad taste and told her so, and then I told her I was very disappointed that she would think something like that was funny. I may have been a little sensitive, since I'd just lost our baby, but I think it's wrong to do that kind of thing. Anything that's just making other people look silly so you can laugh at them is wrong in my opinion.

I'm sorry you had such a bad time last night, but I'm glad you feel better today. Do you think using a humidifier in your room at night might help? You may already be doing this, but it can help with severe congestion.

Lschrader - I'm glad to hear your puppy is feeling better! Our dog treats me like his mom, and whenever he has to go to the vet, he hides his face behind my back, like he thinks if he can't see the dr, she can't see him. He's a big baby! Lol! But we love him to death and would hate to see him in pain.

Miracle - I think your BDing schedule sounds perfect, but I know I always obsessed about whether we'd timed it right or not. I hated that! I'd stare at my chart for hours, trying to figure out what we could have done better.

User Image

10 years ago

@rebecca- OMG I would have been SO mad! How rude of someone. Even a divorce. What a joke. I have actually seen the opposite about posting fake pregnancies. I think @athena posted something about it too. Saying please don't post it as it is insensitive to people who are actually dealing with infertility.

My cervix is SO freaking high. I can barely even touch it. I just wish it meant something. I know it really means nothing.

10 years ago

@rebecca - Did your friend know your history with pregnancy loss?? Ouch! That would have ticked me off as well. I can't stand those secret statuses that people try to coerce you into posting. I have never heard of that one before; pregnancy or divorce... REALLY?? That's not funny at all, and once you get such rumors started about yourself, how can you know that everyone eventually gets the memo that it was fake? I don't have a humidifier, but I think it will be a lot better tonight. I was already feeling much worse at this time yesterday than I am today. That's so funny and cute about your dog! :)

@LSchrader - Yes, I saw @athena's post later in the day. I saw my sister's fake post and right after that another friend of mine (who is not friends with my sister) shared an article about how it could be hurtful. Here is the link:

http://www.scissortailsilk.com/2014/03/28/the-joke-is-over-
why-i-hope-not-to-see-pretend-pregnancy-announcements-
on-april-1st/

Then @athena posted her message and JUST now I saw another friend post a fake pregnancy announcement. *sigh*

I think it's strange how your cervix has been high since your last cycle, right?

User Image

10 years ago

Had a mole/freckle checked out today. The dermatologist didn't like the way it looked. Got a piece off today to be biopsied.

Will get the results in 10-14 days. Praying the results come back in the clear.

User Image

10 years ago

@football - DH and I should really go and get checked. Some friends I know had to have biopsies, in both cases it came back clear. I'm sure it's scary waiting for the results, though.

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline-Yes I think it is weird too. I never got low during or after AF and has stayed high since. Who knows!

I am just having one of those days that I just want to be pregnant so bad! I am going to help throw my SIL's baby shower and I think that is making it worse. She has always said how I have such a good attitude about everything and how she couldn't do it if she were in my shoes. I just try to be positive about it all because feeling crappy all the time sucks. I appreciate that she is so supportive, but I just want it so bad. It is hard to put a smile on my face some days and today is one of those days.

@football-hope everything checks out for you. I get check regularly because i am very moley ha.

I just remembered that DH has his SA, so hopefully that will provide us with some good news :-/

10 years ago

Football - I hope you hear good news from the dr. I'm covered in moles and am very fair skinned, and both of my parents have had skin cancer. Before we moved to MA, I got checked regularly and have had several moles removed just to be on the safe side, but I haven't found a dr since we've been up here. I need to. Try not to worry. It's good that you're being proactive.

Skyline - I hope your night was better than the one before.

Lschrader - good luck with your dh's SA!

Well, I'm looking forward to/dreading the u/s today. My poor dh spent all day yesterday in the hospital with church members who were undergoing surgery, and when he came home he sounded dreadful. He's in bed this morning with a slight fever, so I don't know if he will be able to go with me to the appt. I can feel the baby move as I type this, but it doesn't take away the fear I have. Crazy, isn't it?

User Image

10 years ago

@LSchrader - Tomorrow is the SA, right? I HOPE HOPE HOPE you get great news!! Helping out with a baby shower could definitely be making it harder. At least she is very understanding... can you imagine how crappy it would be to plan one with someone who was insensitive to your situation? Anyway, I hope you are feeling more positive today.

@rebecca - It was much better! Still stopped up, but able to sleep without waking up every so often. I'm sorry your DH seems to have caught something. I'm sure he will be bummed if he has to miss the U/S and can't execute his planned genital investigation. I hope you don't catch it either! I hope the U/S is soon, and it puts your mind at ease.

@miracle - Hope you get some good BDing in last night!

How is everyone else doing today?

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo