Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Thanks girl! I was trying to link an actual pic but I couldn't figure out how to load.

Same here...mild cramping, back ache continues.

11 years ago

Well with all the emotional stress I have been under, I am just trying to take it easy. Symptoms today, tired and out of breath for no reason. I am in decent shape. I walk 4 to 5 miles at least 4 days a week. So this is weird. Heart is pounding faster and harder than normal..probably anxiety. Still no sore breasts at all. I'm bloated, indigestion, gassy and have extra cm.

@piscesgirl ~ Your symptoms are looking great. Cramps, pressure, migraines and pregnancy dream...yep, your preggo for sure.. I think this is it for you. :)

@desertchic~ Your ovulation bleed is awesome. It's considered high fertility. Did you have ewcm mixed in with it? Your preseed, timing with opk sounds great. This could be your lucky month...

@topo~ Thanks hon. Now I am all teary eyed. Good to know that you had a aunt that had what I have and she had a baby. It does happen. I have also heard woman on different pregnancy forums say that they had severe endo, 1 tube, diabetes, low sperm count, ect... talk about how they got there miracles. These stories give me hope and keep me going. Your symptoms sound good hon. We are all getting our bfp's this cycle.. You are right, not everyone has a perfect relationship (laughing at the thought of you smacking dh upside the head) We are all different.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

Yes it had ewcm mixed in with it. I fee good about it but don't want to get my hopes up too much. I didn't know it was a sign of high fertility that's good. Ibfeel good about using the preseed also. I decided last minute to use it.

User Image

11 years ago

@desertchic ~ I had ovulation spotting in the evening this cycle too mixed in with ewcm on cd 15 of a 27 day cycle along with my first positive opk which was 12 hrs earlier that morning. Bedded that morning :) I have only had ovulation spotting a few times ever in my life. Sometimes it's not ovulation spotting but what is called "breakthrough bleeding" caused by a hormone shift. However, if it was mid cycle and it coincided with a + opk and fertile cm, then it sounds like ovulation spotting. Yeah, then this is all good news. We shall see. Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us. I have a 11 day luteal phase with AF due on the 28th of march. I probably won't do any early testing. Too disappointing to see early bfn's or bfn's at all.

User Image[/url][/url]

Very quiet in this forum tonight. Where is everyone? Well
symptoms are the same as they were when I posted 4 hrs ago. Tired, stuffy nose, extra cm, no sore breasts, gassy and indigestion. Going to get up super early and do a 5 k walk/run in my town. I don't run, but I power walk and might jog some of it. This will be my first one. I walk more than that when I exercise but it will still be fun to get the t shirt and walk with a bunch of people. Pretty cool. Hope everyone is feeling ok.

User Image[/url][/url]

Hey ladies ! Just got off from work**whew**

@miracle hey sweetie!!! I hope you are right girlfriend! Although the pressure at times had been so intense that I am convinced the witch is waiting for me in the bathroom. I breathe a sigh of relieve when the TP is clear **exhale**its seems to be gas because when I pass gas the pressure lessons but all feels so witch worthy. I got a little bummed just now ...I am so cranky, these cramps, lower back pain. ...no sore boobs, although there are twinges every now and then but not sore at all. I am with you babe, no early testing for me, even thought in my dream i said "i thought it was going to be negative because its too early to test"'....but I holding out until Tuesday if the witch doesn't attack me before then.

@desertchic all signs sound good!!!! I hope this is it !!! Let the 2ww begin! #funners

@miracle those sighs sound good baby cakes! Especially no sore bbs! Anything that always happens but isn't happening now makes me happy! Yeeeeeeee haw! **miracle**i believe**

Where is topo?

Weezy was up with you girl ?? How are you?

Oh I forgot to mention that I have been "randomly" temping with my basil thingy. On the 19th it was 97 something and today it was 98.04 ...I heard the higher the temps after O is good? It would help if I had been more consistent but I was out of town as didn't start from CD 1 so I was just messing around this morning but looked it and got kinda excited when I saw that high was good so far away from O day...I don't know.

11 years ago

Good Morning Ladies off to an early start today.

No AF **whewww**still have cramping, feels like the witch id chasing me. Had a series of weird intense dreams about flying to Germany with Mrs.Obama and the plane was taken and DH was special forces (he's not) and trying save us. Then I was walking through an emergency room and found my friend Beverley tied to a bed and the hospital is was being firebombed...huh??? ***wowZers***

Also got up and checked that basil thingy this morning at the same time and it was 98.25. Is this good?

11 years ago

Hi everyone. I'm up early for 2 reasons. 1. Going to do my first 5 k walk/run this morning. 2. My sister is being wheeled in as we speak onto the operating table to have her uterus removed. We have had a good cry about it. She has a fibroid the size of a mini watermelon that the dr's couldn't take out during her first surgery over a year ago. She has never had any kids. She is sad, but knows she is going to be ok. Holding her in my heart and prayers!

Symptoms ~ feeling run down, tired, allergies or a cold has gotten me, bloated and still no sore breasts.

How is everyone else feeling this morning?
@piscesgirl ~ They say your temps have to go up after o so yours did? That's good. How are you today? Hope your cramps have gone away? Although it is nice to have them b/c they are telling you that you are implanting... :) positive thinking!

where is topo?

User Image[/url][/url]

@miracle sorry about sister dear. I will keep her in my prayers as she endures a tough surgery and recovery. I pray all is well.

Good luck on your 5k. And whoooooo hoo no sore boobs! That's what we like to hear. Cramping, mild cramping.

I hope it stays high. The higher farther out from O day the better. I almost danced a jig this morning when it was higher than yesterday. I will check tomorrow if the witch doesnt attack me today. I am still sighing in relief when I see no witch in the bathroom.

How is everyone else? How are you feeling or shall I say, WHAT are you feeling?

11 years ago

hi ladies just woke up lol sorry i was mia i was bummed when i kept checking yesterday and u girls where all busy so i didnt check till this morning i slept good till 900am today woohoo

@miricalmomma will keep ur sis in prayers hope u feel better

@piecegirl u starting negativeity so early lol i been tp checking to and the the lil relief happy dance but then i am like where is my implantation spot or dame implantation sad face omg yesterday night i had really bad gas it was bad lol yesterday i attacked dh and started crying uncontrolably he was like baby whats wrong he was like omg u are pregers loL.

AFM today nothing just feels lik AF is huvering over me like a asshole i am so annoyed no symotoms at all i am trying to be positve but i got no signs at all then again i have only been awake for 45 min so who knows

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo