Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6511 - 6520 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Football! !!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!

User Image

9 years ago

Thank you soooo much ladies! I'm speechless!

User Image

9 years ago

Just a quick note...I flunked my glucose test, and have to go for the three hour one Friday at 7 am. With all of my kids I've flunked thr first test and been borderline on the second, so they said to expect the same this time. Something about my metabolism being slow during pregnancy. But still! I'm a tad cranky.

User Image

9 years ago

@rebecca-I am sorry!! I hope you pass the three hour!! You are allowed to be cranky...you are making a human after all!

@football-I am just so happy for you and I can't wait to hear more. How are you feeling? When are you going to the doctor? All that! We need to know :)

I hope everyone else is having a good Monday. I am ovulating RIGHT now. i can feel it. I was getting nervous because I am CD14 and hadn't yet. Normally I am a CD11 ovulator, but I think this is better and healthier for me to ovulate a little later. We only BD 2 times but hopefully that was enough. We will today/tonight, but that might be too late. I don't know. We shall see!

9 years ago

One of my showers was yesterday, it was really nice having my mom and sisters come down and meet people and relatives from DH's side of the family. It was cool having them all together. His aunts gave us several of the big items off our registry, so that was really awesome!

@rebecca - That really sucks! When will you be re-testing?

@football - How are things going? Was your DH just as shocked as you were? Have you told anyone else yet?

User Image

9 years ago

@LSchrader - If you are O-ing right now, I'm sure a BDing session tonight will be within the window of time. Good luck! Sending you lots of and !!!

User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies ~ Things are quiet in my world. I don't "O" until next Saturday/Sunday.

@Football ~ I am still just so happy for you that you did it. How is your dh about it? When will you be going to the dr? How are you feeling?

@Lschrader ~ If you are O'ng today then anything within 12 hrs of O'ng is great. So get to bedding ASAP. Jump your dh when he walks in that door.. lol. Heck.. meet him at work in the parking lot. LOL! Seriously though, it's OUR turn. Football has got the ball rolling and now it's our turn. Sending you magical miracle baby dust your way. You and your dh are in my prayers for a bfp.

@Rebecca ~ Sorry you didn't pass the first glucose test. I guess your body responds similar in your pregnancies as far as the glucose goes. How is your son doing? How else are you feeling?

@Skyline ~ That's great that you had a nice baby shower with family being all together. Glad you got some big items as gifts..

@Pisces ~ How are you? You counting the days down? Only a few more until you and your dh will be together. I bet you are soooooo excited and happy. Hopefully your eggs are calm, cool, collected and waiting patiently for your dh... lol

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

I am feeling great, actually. I've been really tired, but other than that, I feel completely normal. Other than suuuuuper sore boobs, cramping, a lower back ache, and a no-show period, I didn't really notice any abnormal symptoms.

I told my mom about five minutes after I found out. My husband was at work, and I was so shocked I was about to burst. My parents were in town, so I pulled my mom into our bathroom and told her. She's very excited.

When my husband got home from work that night, when he got into bed, I handed him the test and said, "so, you think there's a lot going on right now?" It was pitch black in the room, so he shined his phone on it and said, "you're pregnant?! Congratulations to us!" It was 5am, so not much else was said after that :)

User Image

9 years ago

Football - God bless you, your story brought tears to my eyes. So sweet! I know you're probably busy with moving, etc, but keep in touch when you have the time.

Miracle - thanks for asking, my oldest is doing well. He's called once since he's been gone to camp, which drives my dh nuts, but he has very little cell service where he is and can only call once a day. He stays so busy he forgets to call.

Lschrader - get busy, girl! Sounds like your timing is great! But just enjoy yourself, the way you've been doing. That's most important.

Skyline - so glad you enjoyed your shower and had such a good time. Can you believe your time is almost over? Where did the time go? How are you feeling?

Pisces - Hope your time with your sweetie gets here soon and lasts for a long time. Enjoy your time together!

Afm - I haven't been sleeping well. My whole body seems restless as soon as I lay down, even though I'm tired. Then as soon as I fall asleep, so do my hands, and I keep waking up with that awful tingling sensation. The dr said it's just part of the swelling I'm having. Physically I feel pretty good. Friday I took the kids out to a local park that has a little zoo in it, and they played on the playground and we walked through the zoo and looked at the animals. It was a gorgeous day and I did a lot of walking and felt just great. I think my problem now is the lack of deep sleep. I'm just tired and cranky all the time. Titus seems to be more active than normal even for him, and at times it's almost as if he gets his legs and arms tangled up while he's kicking or punching, and I'll have this moment when I feel like he's made a knot of himself and he only gets things sorted back out after a jarring tug or two. When that happens I definitely feel his little bony elbows and knees! As well as being tired and cranky, I'm also feeling lonely and blue. Maybe if I can get some good sleep I'll feel better.

User Image

9 years ago

@football-I bet DH was just as shocked as you were/are! So exciting! When is your first appointment?

@miracle-Yes it is our turn! I think it is going to happen soon! I am not so sure on my O date though. Yesterday I was having my regular O pains and had a positive OPK. Today I am still pretty crampy and have those sharp pains. I almost feel like I worked out. I also still have EWCM. I am kind of wondering if i get the O pains the day before I actually ovulate and maybe that is another reason why we have not gotten pregnant. I am always so good about BDing before the pains, but not after. Maybe I am missing my O date? Who knows. My right side was really sore yesterday, but today my left side is really sore now. We did BD enough so we shall see what happens!

@rebecca-I am sorry you are not sleeping well. I can only imagine how tiring pregnancy is on your body, especially while already being a mom! I hope you get some much needed rest!!

@skyline-So glad you had a nice shower! I bet you and baby were very spoiled!!!

AFM-well like I mentioned to Miracle, I am really not sure if I O'd yesterday or today. I don't think I will stress too much about it and just see what happens. Regardless, we BD'd enough so either day is probably fine. DH goes in for his 6 month post surgery SA on July 10th. Hard to believe it has been 6 months! So crazy!

We are going camping this weekend and I am so excited to get away for a bit! It will be our first trip in our trailer!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo