Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4251 - 4260 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@athena - Thanks! I will try to post them/edit my profile tomorrow. I know your temps aren't confirming O, but maybe DH is right and that is the cause of this mysterious nausea. ;)

@Tifferz - Can never have too many diapers!

@pisces - My temps are unreliable, but do not indicate O took place. :( OPKs got dark, but I was not able to test for 24 hours and the surge may have taken place sometime between Friday and Saturday night. I'm counting this as 1DPO and will just have to wait and see. *sigh*

@LShrader - Wishing you luck for this cycle! Wouldn't it be perfect if this was the one and DH could take his time recovering from surgery with no pressure! :)

@football - Don't be too hard on yourself, we all have our moments if weakness! I hope the next one is a BFP!

@miraclemama - So sorry you have been so sick, glad you are making a turn for the better. I am feeling okay, trying not to fret over the O thing. I'm not counting myself out until AF shows, but I have strong doubts that I O-ed.

User Image

10 years ago

Quiet on the board today! What is going on with all you ladies?!

Tested this morning with FMU, and still got a BFN. Today's 12 DPO. AF is due tomorrow (13DPO). My LP is 13 days long. Something's just telling me not to get my hopes up. Ugh, I don't know how much longer I can take this emotional roller coaster.

User Image

10 years ago

@football - If that was implantation bleeding on CD10 you probably wouldn't see a BFP until tomorrow anyway. I'm pretty sure it takes 3 days after implant for the hormone to be detected. Fingers crossed!

User Image

10 years ago

Dh may be right again. I will test again in the morning, but I had two faints on a dollar test this morning.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=204732

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena-I can't see much but if you had two faints this morning I bet you DH is right! What was your period like??

10 years ago

It had a lot of large clots and was pretty heavy. They were so large I could feel them coming out and I was wearing pads the whole time so they were just sitting on it, sorry if that's tmi.

10 years ago

I am also 10 DPO and stressing out! I hate the waiting game. My breast are killing me and I have had cramping so of course I'm wondering is this pregnancy or AF?! I took a test (I know its early) and it was a BFN which is making me very nervous. Ugh!

10 years ago

That is so strange. Maybe you should go in for blood work?

10 years ago

Lschrader it's cd 25. So I guess I could've ovulated but I don't see why my temps wouldn't reflect it.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=204527

This is the one from this morning. I had first signal and a dollar tree test that looked like that.

10 years ago

What do you guys think? I'm probably just imagining things, huh?

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=204731

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo