Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7451 - 7460 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Rebecca - My dr was trying to let me know that given my circumstances with age, not getting pregnant but only once in my life, septate, MTHFR mutation and such that IVF would be needed immediately to stimulate my my ovaries to get as many eggs as we could NOW. Freeze them. Deal with septate surgery and then implant frozen embryos. He said there is no certainty that I'd get pregnant even after surgery. Which by the way I have no money for surgery or IVF let alone the two procedures put together. I understand what he is saying. It's like why bother going through all of that surgery when the odds for me are extremely low. He said he could see if I had had 3 or 4 miscarriages in my past due to the septate than he'd suggest surgery but not only after having just one. Doctors do look at woman trying to conceive over 35 as washed up and done because of the egg quality. Average adoption I've been told is 40,000. Not even sure if that is for a baby under 1 years old. I feel discouraged and depressed.
I hope you AF stays away for you.

@Lschrader - Being hungry all the time is a great sign. Yes you are pregnant until proven otherwise. :)

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

@miracle- Have you ever thought of surrogacy? I think with what the doctor's indicated and if you were to get pregnant how it could end is m/c again it sounds like a less scary way to go? I know it can be super expensive if you are not doing it privately. Yes, you would have to go through basically the IVF process, but it wouldn't require surgery. I know if my sister came to me and asked I would say yes in a heart beat. Just a thought...again, i don't want to step on toes or make you feel worse. I just know how sometimes the desire to be a mom can be so strong that we tend to not look at our options. Hugs. I don't want you to be depressed.

9 years ago

@Lschrader - Unfortunately surrogacy costs quite a bit as well. My only option really at this point is a MIRACLE! I am going to put this dream behind me very soon. :(

User Image[/url][/url]

Miracle. ..have you thought of trying a GoFundMe account? People are using them for everything, I don't see why you couldn't use it to raise money for the procedure you need. Don't be afraid to think outside the box!

User Image

9 years ago

@miracle-That makes me very sad. I hope you find peace in whatever decision you make. We are all behind you and supporting you all the way. Hugs!!

I have heard of lots of people doing GoFundMe accounts! We almost did one for our IVF but were able to work it out.

AFM- UGH LADIES. I freaking tested last night which was a BIG mistake. Of course BFN. I am 7dp5dt today. I kept seeing women getting their BFPs on 6day so i just thought...i could be one of them too! I know realistically it was just too early. But then of course i think...well, maybe my body didn't accept the embryos. Implantation is thought to occur 24-48 hours post a 5 day transfer....i should have HCG in my system by now right? Ugh, lots of women don't but still. I promise i wont be testing again and will just wait for thursday for my Beta. I can't tell you how much i have prayed for this. We just want this so bad.

9 years ago

Okay, I have a few things I have to say, I have been so busy, I keep puting off a post.

@miracle - I am so sad that your consultation did not bring a glimmer of hope. I know there is probably nothing much I can do, but I am over here brainstorming, trying to figure out a way to get rich quick.

@rebecca - I saw a friend post on FB about how she needed her American doctor to agree to prescribe her steroids. She has had 13 miscarriages and her three successful pregnancies were due to her European doctors prescribing these steroids. Apparently they have been having a lot of success in the UK with this treatment. I thought it was very interesting! She posted yesterday that she finally got the Rx, but she doesn't know if she got it in time. Anyway, I thought it was interesting, and something you might want to read up on!

@LSchrader - I would get on to you for testing, but I probably would have done the same thing. I remember hunger being an early symptom for me, I hope the HCG is just lagging, sending you a big hug! I can only imagine how hard this wait is for you!!

User Image

9 years ago

Thank you ladies for your thoughts, ideas and support. I appreciate you all very much.

@Lschrader - Oh no! Sorry about you seeing a bfn :( I would have tested and done the same thing out of pure curiosity. I think each body is different. I hope that it was just too early to test. I know how much you WANT this SO MUCH!

@Rebecca - I have to much pride to ever ask anyone to participate in a gofundme. I know that if you don't ask than nobody can help, but it's just that I feel like people will judge me for one reason or another and not want to help. I am pretty private.

@Skyline - We need to win the lottery seriously!

User Image[/url][/url]

Tested with FMU - BFN. :( Period due any day. I wish she would just come and get it over with.

User Image[/url][/url]

@miracle-BFN's just suck. I am sorry lady. I know how you feel. I hope if she is going to come, she just comes and is easy on you. Although i of course hope she stays away and you get your bfp.

@skyline-Ha, it's so hard not too! I keep seeing all of these girls getting their BFPs early on with their IVF cycle. I know everyone is different, but still. I am struggling because i am just not feeling much of anything at this point.

AFM-Well ladies...Beta is tomorrow. I am pretty darn nervous, but almost feel calm at the same time. I don't know how to explain it. My husband told me this morning that whatever is going to happen is going to happen and we will handle it either way. He has been super sweet with me. The ONLY thing I am noticing today are these little sharp twinges in my uterus area. I haven't thought much about my symptoms because of the progesterone i am on. My boobs are getting less and less sore, but i know that does not have much to do with my transfer since i was feeling sore boobs before even my trigger. We are taking a half day tomorrow so we can be home when we get the news. I don't think I have ever prayed so hard and so much. I keep asking that He honor our wishes of getting pregnant and staying pregnant. I just want this so badly.

9 years ago

@Lschrader - Thank you. Yep she just made her appearance. Good news is that when you start on the 1st of a month it's easier to track cd days and ovulation days. I really hope you and your dh get good news tomorrow. I have been rooting and praying for you all along this journey but especially now with this ivf cycle. IF for some reason it doesn't take this cycle, how soon will you use the frozen blastocysts?
Hopefully you don't have to do that though.

AFM - AF got me today. Such is life. :(

User Image[/url][/url]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo