Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4041 - 4050 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@pisces - **hugs** I would be a total mess too. I can't imagine how I would deal with the situation. :(

User Image

10 years ago

pisces - It's good to hear from you hon. I'm sorry you've had a hard time. Trust me when I say been there, done that. And I'm sure having your Dh shipping out has got to make you feel more pressure and stress all at once. I trust I speak for everyone here when I say we'll support you all we can while he's gone. I know we can't be there physically, but we can certainly send you our love and prayers and talk to you any time you need it, or just listen.

Much and .

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies!!
I am 9dpo.. Lmp on 10/25, and O on 11/9 or 11/10. My boobs have been hurting like crazy for the past 3 days. They are hard and full. My mom even commented that they look "puffy". I have taken 3 tests and all negative. I think I'm going crazy. I know I have to be pregnant for my breasts to hurt this bad but why isn't it showing up. I have check out all the preng tests on here and some people got positives as early as 6dpo. I know I need to settle down and just wait till Sunday. But I am driving myself crazy.

10 years ago

@Ashrod - 9DPO is still early. Progestrone can cause a lot symptoms that could be both AF and pregnancy. You'll just have to wait and see. Try not to stress!

User Image

10 years ago

Skyline I am so excited for you. Yay!

Ashrod I agree with skyline, you should wait it out. Testing early works for some but some don't get their bfp til 14 dpo.

Pisces thank you. I really hope you get pregnant soon. I would be a mess too. My dh keeps trying to talk me into him joining the military, but I don't want to move away from my family and his parents will be 60next year and our children will be their only grandchildren so I don't wanna take that from them. He loves teaching and is very good at it, but the guy that is over the education dept in Tennessee is an idiot. He taught for one year and thinks he knows everything about teaching. He took away their tenure. So now you have to have a 4 or higher to qualify for tenure but magically every year dh's has been 3.5. So he's about to start his masters in administration so he has a back up but I know it's not really what he wants to do. He's told me about a million different things he could do and I told him not to come to me with anything else unless he's prayed about it and it's really what he wants to do.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@picses-My heart hurts for you. I am so sorry and I so hope you get your BFP before DH leaves so that way you are able to consume your life with baby stuff while he is gone. Even though it will be hard on him to be gone, it would be great for you. Prayers for you lady.

@Ashrod05-As the other ladies said, I would hold off a bit longer. AF and pregnancy symptoms are very much the same so it's hard to not get your hopes up. I am guilty of that every single cycle.

@skyline-Welcome back! Excited you are getting back on the TTC road.

AFM: After doing much research (seriously google is the worst thing ever) I am so scared to learn what is next. From everything I have read, 0 morphology means it is pretty much impossible to get pregnant naturally and even IUI is not an option. Most RE send you straight to IVF. I am just SO scared of that. With my SIL telling me she is pregnant, I want to be so bad. I want to have kids close together and go through pregnancy together. It's something we have always talked about.

We have DH's urologist appt today at noon and will hopefully get more answers regarding his varicocele. If surgery is the best option, I pray it improves his morphology numbers. If IVF is our only option, I pray that we can find a way financially to do it.

I would love input from you guys about improving morphology.

10 years ago

Lschrader I just wanted to let you know, a friend of mines husband had a varicocele removed and insurance doesn't cover it. I'm pretty sure she said it was $12000 for the surgery. I just read something about mega man vitamins from gnc helping improve sperm count and morphology. Their husband had 3% morphology and now it's no longer a problem.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@skyline and @rebecca thank you so much! I got teary eyed just reading that I have such good friends in here. :-) DH was saying that maybe I should get a support group for military wives and I said "sir, my CTP group of friends ARE my military support group!!!" ....lol he said "all purpose group huh?!"" Lol YES!!!

@athena yes my ex husband was an educator and he got out about 2 or 3 years ago because of all of the b/s. He went into the oil rig industry, like on Armageddon. The military life will definitely have you moving around from here to there but I actually like it. 5years ago if someone would have told me I'd be working two stops down from the Pentagon, i would have called them a lie...lmao Yes just tell him to pray for direction, I know what he means, I am a biology major, I was pre-med but lost the heart for it after my mother died. I didn't know what I was going to do, but The Lord landed me in one the largest call centers and I just marched like I knew what I was doing ....ever heard the term fake it til you make it....The Lord guided my path and here I am still at it.

@lsch I had a failed IVF two years ago but it's because I didn't properly prepare my body. I took a step back and decided to untie my tubes instead and so here I am. I never hear of morphology but I looked up supplements and Fertile Aid for men kept popping up so please look into that. I read a little article that said it's not impossible. Listen, my doctors mentions IVF every time I walk I'm his office but I waive him off. There is only one God and it isn't him.

AFM: at work, staying busy

10 years ago

@athena - Thanks! I am excited. :) DH situation sounds frustrating! I hope he figures things out and finds a way to do something he enjoys that you dig. ;)

@LSchrader - I did some looking...

https://sites.google.com/site/miscarriageresearch/how-to-boost-fertility/how-to-increase-male-fertility

and

"Several studies have demonstrated that varicocele repair will improve strict morphology in certain patients."

So it looks like there are supplements/dietary measures you can take, in addition to seeing about the surgery.

**hugs** It's not hopeless that you could conceive without IVF. I really hope you are able to get pregnant soon so that you and your SIL can share the journey together.

@pisces - Aw! Glad to hear you sounding more upbeat.

AFM - Need to start taking my folic acid again. I'm so happy I talked to DH and called off the wait. It's the right decision. I'm not sure if we will be TRYING trying this month or not. I should probably start the OPKs and temping, this is CD10. I should be ovulating around the end of next week.

For those who temp, I get up at the same time every day except for Friday's I get up two hours earlier. I can't wake up at that time every day, I tried back in the summer and I was a half-asleep-zombie and forgot what I was doing most of the time. Should I skip temping on Fridays? Is there a way to adjust it for the time I wake up? (I think I read something about that somewhere...)

User Image

10 years ago

You ladies are SO SO SO wonderful! Thank you so much for doing some research for me. You just put a big smile on my face!!

I will absolutely look into those supplements. Also, our insurance will not cover his surgery, however, if it for medical vs. fertility, then they will cover it. The doctor made sure to put in DH's charts that he has pain. So most likely if we decide to do it, insurance will cover it. He probably cannot get on the schedule for surgery for a couple months anyways, so we will do everything we can to help with his counts!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo