Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5101 - 5110 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

We are at the Dr.s office!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Well I have been looking for an ob since I found out mine moved 8 hrs away without telling me.. I went in to see one yesterday and I didn't feel like we were a match. So I left there feeling very uneasy. My bff who doesn't live near me, did her research for me online and found me a new obgyn that I think I will be happy with. My first intake appointment will be very thorough with a health educator and after that we will schedule me an appointment with my new ob. My lungs felt better today.. not short winded like I had been the past week.

@Skyline ~ So happy for you that you are going to school to get your GED! I'm sure you got your homework cut out for you knowing that your Math teacher is text book style teaching. Can't wait to get your baby's heartbeat update.. so excited for you..

@Athena ~ Your chart looks awesome! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you BIG TIME! When is AF due?

@Babywishing ~ I am so so sorry for you loss! Majorly disappointing.

Lschrader ~ Would crack up if you got a bfp this cycle.

@Pisces ~ Hope you are well.

@Football ~ Glad you're back in the game of ttc

AFM ~ Waiting until Jan 23 for my first intake appointment with the dr's office.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

I liked the birthing center a lot and my midwife was very nice. She did a pelvic exam and said everything felt right. She looked for the baby's heartbeat with the Doppler, sadly wee bean chose to hide from it and we didn't get to hear the heartbeat this time, but I was prepared for that. (No ultrasound yet, as we are paying out of pocket at the moment and it would have been an extra $300.) DH and I made a date of it and did a little shopping after, I bought a few maternity tops. :) My next appointment is Feb. 13th and the heartbeat should definitely be detectable then.

User Image

10 years ago

@Skyline ~ I'm glad you like the birthing center as I know how important it can be to feel good in your surroundings. Such a bummer that the lil bean was hiding. When does a woman "typically" hear the heartbeat for the first time? How are you? You sound like you are doing ok. Maternity clothes shopping sounds fun. Hope you find something cute and affordable.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Skyline - I'm glad you had such a good appointment, and that your GED class went well!

Babywishing - oh dear, I'm so sorry. That's terrible.

Miracle - your bff sounds like a sweetie, helping you find an ob. Hope this one is a great match for you.

Athena - FXd for you!

Lschrader - we are DEFINITELY pulling for the Seahawks. We wanted the Panthers to beat San Fran, and the way SF acted during that game just made me mad. I hope the Seahawks - who I've liked all year - beat the tar out of them! I tend to take my football a little seriously.

Afm - Well, AF should be here tomorrow. My temps have started dropping, and I'm having slight cramping again. Instead of my normal creamy CM, though, I've got watery. Maybe it's from the head cold I have? Everyone in our house seems on the mend, other than me. Both of our younger kids wanted to sleep with us last night, but our bed isn't nearly big enough. So we let our dd sleep in the bed and I made a pallet on the floor for our younger son. I had a terrible night's sleep - kept waking up checking on the kids and from my awful head congestion, plus whenever one of the kids is in the bed I'm usually sleeping on the very edge and have to stay in one position all night. Guess I'll be one of the unlucky women who get the triphasic charts and it means nothing!

User Image

10 years ago

@LShrader - I'm the opposite, I usually have plenty of time to respond at work because I have a lame job. lol (It's okay, just not very demanding and I have lots of time to piddle. ) My DH is a math wiz and super intelligent. (The upside of Aspergers!) I showed him what I had "learned" in math and he was just like, "Wow." *sigh* I'm sure I can get him to explain anything that seems like total nonsense that this woman teaches us, but it makes me hurt for those who don't have any resources other than this teacher in this class, they may give up! And yes, it would be totally nuts if you got pregnant this cycle! The Falcons were a sad mess this year. I root for the 49ers when the Falcons are out. (don't hate!) BUT... over all, I really don't care that much. So the Seahawks can win it and I'll be happy for y'all.

@athena - Thank you for the prayer, I was bummed that we didn't get to hear it, but it won't be long before my next appointment and I'm sure we will hear it then. I hope your higher than normal temp is a good sign. That is very heartbreaking that a good dad had to be taken so early, I know what you mean. How are you feeling today?

@miraclemama - That was really good of your friend to help you find someone, two searching is better than one. When will you be going in for the intake appointment? Oh! I just saw it at the end, Jan. 23rd. I had a TWW for my first appointment and it seemed way longer than the TWW. I hope your appointment goes well and you get to see your new OB very soon after. I think that depends on whether they are looking for it with the Doppler or do an U/S. At 8 weeks there is about a 50/50 chance of picking it up on the Doppler. I'm not sure how the statistics go from there, with the Doppler they are blind, and if the baby is very active could be moving away from it and have no idea because they can't see what's going on. I've read some don't find it at 12 weeks either, so I won't freak out if she can't find it at the next appointment. If they do an U/S I think it is pretty certain that the heartbeat will be visible and they measure it that way, so if you have insurance and you really want the peace of mind knowing the heartbeat is normal and such, getting the early U/S is the way to go. I tried to convince her that I was 8 weeks not 9 weeks, but she said the only way she could change it is if we wanted to get the U/S, but we just can't do that until we get our insurance sorted out. Darn my LMP! So they have my due date as Aug. 18th.

@rebecca - Thanks. Boo! I'm sorry your temps are dropping. Are they still above the coverline? Still keeping my fingers crossed for you. Sorry about your cramped sleeping situation. I know my parents king sized bed really came in handy for a large brood and even with just a baby, I know our queen will be a little cramped and I want to co-sleep, so I am going to try and lobby for a new bed before the baby arrives. We need a 2nd car too... and the roof is leaking. So I don't know if we can muster up the $$ for it, but hopefully we can get it all worked out. I hope you are still keeping the sickness at bay.

How is everyone else doing today? and to all. I hope we get some more BFPs in here soon.

User Image

10 years ago

@Rebecca- yes, i love that i have a seahawks fan with me! We were all rooting against the niners too. I cannot stand kaepernick. He is such an awful person and so cocky! I have been wanting a Wilson jersey all season but they are so expensive! My husband surprised me with one two nights ago :) made my night! Sorry you had such a rough nights sleep. I swear that everyone is sick right now. I hope AF stays away and your temps are just funky from being sick!

@Skyline- OH NO! I will pretend you didn't say you root for the niners :) Haha, isn't football so fun! A good friendly rivalry is always fun! We were wanting the falcons to take the niners a few games back....that was a close game!

I didn't know your hubs had Aspergers. I don't know much about it but I do know he must very smart! I am sorry you didn't get to hear your little bean's heart beat also!

@miracle-I hope your appointment goes much better. Glad you feel like you can breathe! that is very important :)

How is everyone else doing today? Half way through the week and onto a football and three-day weekend! Wheeeeew!

10 years ago

hey ladies!!!!

so -- ill be 7 weeks tomorrow. is it normal to look 5-6 months so early?!?!?! i'm already chubby and gained 4.5 lbs [sw 209 cw 213.5] i feel HUGE although i am sure it's just bloat. oh and let me tell you...exhausted is an under statement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! help me :(

edit: btw this is my second pregancny and with my ds i was only 150 when i got pregnant with him and didn't pop till about 6 months..

User Image

10 years ago

Hey everyone! Hope you're all having a great Wednesday.

I got my BBT today and I can't wait to start temping tomorrow! I was also curious about all the fuss made for Pre-Seed, so I ordered that, too.

Can't wait to try them both and learn more about my body! :)

User Image

10 years ago

@LSchrader - DH's dad actually played for the Falcons. He was a defensive line something or other I think. He played in the 80s and hurt his hip and had to stop. He played for the Broncos too. DH lived in Denver briefly during that time. As for Aspergers, he didn't know he had it, I actually diagnosed him after hearing someone talk about it on the radio. Of course, we went and saw a psychologist and got an official diagnosis. It explained so much and I was able to understand why he would get the way he does sometimes and why opening up emotionally is so hard for him. It also has a lot to do with why he has been so hesitant to have a baby. I did not want to push him into it, it took 7 long years for him to come around and there was a stretch of time I pretty much made up my mind it was never going to happen and let that part of myself "die". But here we are! It makes me a little nervous sometimes, wondering how he will handle the chaos of having a kid... but I know we'll be fine. How is your DH doing? Is he feeling 100% yet?

@makeup - I am definitely bloated. I have gained 8 lbs and am just trying to stay there for the rest of the 1st trimester. They say "healthy weight gain" is 0-5 lbs during the first trimester, so I'm trying to maintain my current weight. She said my uterus is the size of a lemon, so I guess a TINY bit of my belly can be attributed to that, but I think it's mostly bloat. My BFF popped around 6-7 months with her first and then started showing sonner with #2 and popped around 5 months with him.

@football - Yay! Just let us know how it goes and don't stress. I really stressed at first that I might have moved around too much or woken up before I had 4 hours of sleep, but I finally realized I could chill. The movements required to take your temp are nothing to worry about and if you wake up too early, just use the temp adjuster and it should be somewhere in the right ballpark. It took me about a week to wake up at the right time and not too early (I think I was wound up being paranoid that I would oversleep or something, I don't know.)

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo