Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5931 - 5940 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Happy Monday ladies!! I am back from the weekend bachelor/ette party. It was super tame which was nice. I feel like I am too old to party all weekend hahaha. Yeah, yeah, I know I am a baby (26 years old), but still!

Anywhoo- i think i just got caught up reading everyone's posts.

@football- I am so sorry about your double date. I cannot even imagine how tough that must have been. I think sometimes people have no idea how to react to other's sadness. Was your friend trying for a while? I don't think women understand the heartache when it was so easy for them. Even losing a baby. Never did I think about how hard that would be until we started TTC. You just heard about it so often but I never really thought twice about it until now. I am so sorry and I hope you find some comfort in venting to us.

Also, remember that every pregnancy is different. You may not have ANY symptoms this time around, so don't think you are out right away just because you don't feel the way you did when you got your BFP.

@athena- I agree and I think maybe your friend is confused or possibly just isn't thinking clearly about what she is saying. I think it's more stress to be annoyed with her when it really doesn't matter. Some people are really awful about giving advice or sharing news...explaining their emotions, etc. I really would try and not let it bug you as it will do more harm than good.

@mrsrogers-I agree and have NO idea how I will keep my mouth shut when we actually get pregnant! I have always thought that. I know we will tell our families early on, but will probably wait to announce publicly until closer to 10-15 weeks. I think we will just see how we feel. I do agree though...goign through what we have gone through this last year, we kept saying that we don't mind telling people our story, because we want people praying for us and to be supportive for us. If we suffer a m/c I want our family and close friends to be supportive and sensitive to what we are going through.

@miracle-Glad AF is gone and exciting for your friend! I hope you get to meet the little lady soon after she is born!! I did have a great weekend, thank you for asking!!

@bean-That is great about your u/s, glad everything looked good. Is this your DH's first SA? Sorry, I just cannot remember. I hope that you get good numbers!!

@rebecca-How you doing this morning momma? Glad that telling your MIL went well and she did not say anything inappropriate! I bet that feels great! I do understand people at church not wanting to say anything to you. Especially if it is not announced. How horrible would they feel if they asked if you were expecting and you weren't. I understand their resistance and sometimes saying nothing is better. I hope you are able to announce it to the world soon so you can be celebrated!

AFM-I am CD10 today so I assume I will be Oing this week. We didn't get to BD this weekend at all since we shared a room with our friends haha. But did last night. It's funny because when we first started TTC, we decided we wouldn't really try last March because we didn't want a Christmas baby. Now we totally don't care. My cervix is still high...it never came back down, even with AF. I thought that was strange. I will probably start OPKing tonight too.

DH's birthday is this Thursday. Maybe I will O on his bday :)

10 years ago

It's a foggy, cold and dreary Monday for me. This kind of weather makes me want to get back in bed and go to sleep. :)

@Mrsrogers ~ That's great that your friend got her miracle baby after 6 years of IVF. What a blessing and a gift it really is for woman to conceive. Your blood levels sound GREAT! Congrats on your hcg doubling just nicely. I am so glad everything is going good for you so far. Can't wait to hear about your ultrasound in a few days. How precious to have your son hug your belly like that. You are blessed indeed.

@Bean ~ Morning to you! Glad the sun is shining where you are at, it's a mood lifter for sure. Nice to hear you had a lovely week off of work with family and friends. That's great your ultrasound went well. Good luck on your husbands SA on wed. It's normal to get hopeful and excited about each cycle wanting it to be the "ONE". I pray this is the one for you and that you get your bfp soon. Looks like you are taking all the right steps towards your fertility. Have fun at your ballet class.

@Lschrader ~ Glad you had a tame time at the bachelor/ette party. Sometimes we are in the mood to let loose while other times not so much. The older I have gotten I have lost interest in things that I used to think were FUN in my younger days. It's that time again for you.. get to baby dancing. That would be awesome to conceive on your dh's b'day.. A christmas baby would be great. You will be all big during fall when people are bundling up in scarves and sweaters.. perfect. You can shed the lbs and be all cute for spring and summer next year. :)

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

just got back from doc appt ,ive gained the 8lbs i lost bringing total to 32 lbs so far , bp was ok but creeping up a bit , 1 more 2 week appt on april 7th then every week , also from here on i will be getting an u/s every appt to check on their breathing, fluids and movements, if they see anything unusual they will go ahead and send me to hosp, but if they stay in and all u/s's come back ok then section is scheduled for 4/29 at 930 am ... aprox 5 weeks to go yay!!!!!!!!!!!

hope every 1 else is doing well ?

User Image User Image

10 years ago

I tried writing a post, but ran out of time. I've been reading along, just haven't had time to post. Hopefully I can get one in tomorrow.

Hope everyone is having a good day! Everything is good with me, I hit 18 weeks yesterday. :)

User Image

10 years ago

To everyone- Thank you for your continuous support and kindness. It means the world to me.

@Rebecca- Congratulations on the new baby in the family! Glad to hear mom and baby are doing well. Soon you'll have a new little one to snuggle ;) Have you decided when you're going to announce? When it took six months for AF to normalize, do you mind me asking how far along were you when you miscarried? I definitely hope it's not six months! Yikes! I can't imagine the frustration and helplessness felt!

@Bean- The pond is just too big, I'm afraid. Wish you were closer! Wishing your hubby lots of good luck with his SA. You take ballet?! How fun!

@mrsrogers- Thank you. I had no idea you lost your son; what a traumatic experience. I am so, so, so sorry to learn of that! How are you feeling? Any major symptoms yet??

@LSchrader- Thank you. No, she hadn't been trying for a while...they were married less than a year and got pregnant her first month off BC. So freakin' lame since she has NO clue how hard it is. I get so frustrated seeing her take advantage of the blessing. Fingers crossed you O on your hubs birthday and get a birthday baby!!! When's his next SA again?

@Miracle- What a sweet, tender moment. Praying everything goes well with your friend. What CD are you?

@Athena- Hope you're doing well without your hubs! He comes home in a few days doesn't he? I bet it's been quiet! When is your 12 week appointment?? Are you planning on announcing shortly after?

@Lolee- So happy to read on FB you made in another week! Praying the five weeks go smoothly for you! How's Eli?

@Skyline- My jaw nearly dropped to the floor when I read you were 18 weeks. How insane is that?!?!

@Pisces- Hi lady! Hope you're doing well and can check in soon!

@Introuble- How's the little babe?

Just found out my SIL is engaged tonight. They've only been dating since like November and recently moved in with him. She had been living with my in laws (they paid everything for her; she's an irresponsible 24 year old). The engagement is sudden it seems and I'm praying my little heart out it's not an "I'm pregnant" engagement. My husband's cousin is pregnant (we got married within six months of each other; us in January, them in June). I found out at Christmas she was 8 weeks and even though they're married it shocked me. I don't know how I would take it if I found out my SIL was pregnant. I can only hope not.

Sorry if I missed anyone. I hadn't given a proper response in a while. I get so caught up in my own funk. I'm sorry about that guys.

User Image

10 years ago

Football I went to the doctor today for a nurse visit, basically they go over what you will have to pay for and I learned we have amazing insurance. It's $368 for the rest of my appts and it includes the delivery fee, would've been $3900 without insurance and the only thing I'll get billed for is ultrasounds and since I've met my deductible they will only be a few dollars. If I meet the out of pocket deductible which is $1350 the insurance will cover 100% after that. Now to the appt. went over my family history along with dh's had to have 6 vials of blood drawn. She tried to tell me my next ultrasound was 20 weeks and I corrected her that the doctor said my next appt would be. Apparently my doctor is out of town and so the appt isn't until April 7 and I'll be 14 weeks 3 days. I'm so glad you are doing better. I hope you get your bfp soon.

I'm going to talk to dh when he gets back about announcing since the ultrasound isn't for 2 weeks. Friday I will officially be in the second trimester.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Thanks @football, it sure was the worst time of my life, but I am so blessed and grateful to have had my angel with me even if for a short time, and know he's looking over us every day and we'll see him again someday. :) I talk to him a lot and will always make sure our kids know all about their big brother, my sons middle name is Mitchell, after his brother, so he's always with him <3

AFM symptoms are starting to get worse, sickness starting earlier in the day and lasting longer, heartburn almost every night, boobs are KILLING me, and thirsty all the time! I also have a retroverted uterus, and have been getting a lot of lower back pain and pressure in my bum, like I need to go #2 al the time! Apparently it's common of a retroverted uterus as it's getting bigger and pressing against the rectum cos it's tilting backwards. Hopefully as I get bigger it corrects itself! First ultrasound tomorrow, OMG I can't wait!!!

@athena wow the medical system is so different over there to here in Australia! In the public health system, the only thing you pay for is the 20 weeks scan when you get it in 3D, it's about $175. Apart from that don't need to pay for anything else! If you have hospital cover in private health insurance then you pay extra for a few things related to the birth, but the public health system is so great here I've never felt a need to go private :)

@lolee that's sounding like great news, your little munchkins are really behaving themselves! Sure hope everything stays well and they stay put as long as possible :)

Sorry I didn't mention everyone I'm on my phone, will post from my computer tomorrow, hopefully with an u/s pic! love and hugs to you all xxx

User Image

10 years ago

Football - when it took me 6 months, it was when I lost the baby at 16 weeks. I sincerely doubt you will take that long to get back to normal...I'd think it must have something to do with how far along you are when you miscarry.

Afm - had a bit of a scare yesterday. Woke up with a headache that just wouldn't go away, even with tylenol. Started seeing sparks and little squiggly lines, and as the morning went on, I got dizzy and just started feeling terrible. The last time I felt like this was when I was pregnant with my dd and had preeclampsia. That time, my blood pressure was like 160/116, or something insane like that. So I called the dr's office and left a message for the nurse. They called back and said since I was only 16 1/2 weeks (why can't anyone get my weeks right?!) they wanted me to see my regular physician, not come in to them.

By that time my dr's office was closed. I was so frustrated! My dh got mad and dug out the blood pressure cuff we bought when I had the issues with my dd, and we checked my blood pressure. It was fine, so then he checked my blood sugar. It was low...I don't know if that was why I felt so bad or not, but he fixed me something to eat and told me to lie down. I probably slept for 2 hours, and eventually my headache went away.

Who knows what was going on. I see the OB Wednesday, so we'll talk about it. Just glad it wasn't my blood pressure.

Hope everyone is doing well today.

User Image

10 years ago

Mrsrogers if you don't have insurance your hospital bill would be through the roof. So I'm grateful for my insurance. The billing lady said it was one of the best insurances she has seen.

Rebecca I hope you are feeling better, I've noticed if I wait too long to eat sometimes I'll get dizzy.

My morning sickness is pretty much gone but only to be replaced with heartburn and gas woo hoo.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Can't stop stressing about the lack of soreness in my boobs...I should start on Friday based on my OPKs, and I normally feel sensitivity in them well before she shows. This month? Nothing. I'm pretty sure I O'd as I've taken random temps here and there and the temps fall within my post-o range (they've been 98.3+ each time this month).

If in fact I didn't O, when should I expect my period do you guys think? I just can't help but worry about the no boob sensitivity thing. I've never had this before!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo