Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5701 - 5710 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@football, so sorry for you. Big hugs

@lolee, glad boys cuddling up for a little longer

@miracle and @lsch go ladied! Happy bd ing ;)

@rebecca go back and beat that dr with the doppler!!!!

Lits of activity and support today. Love this forum.

Afm no baby :( had Dr's on tuesday and she said 1cm dilated and did membrane sweep. Mild contractions weds so I was super excited but nothing today. Come on baby, I want to meet you (and avoid dd's bday on the 3rd! )

User Image

10 years ago

Good Luck @LSchrader & @Miracle hope this is the one! Go grab your man!

Nearly there @introuble

@Athena- Sorry to hear about the sickness getting worse but very happy to hear your DH providing plenty of TLC & chicken! Sounded yummy.

@Lolee- pleased to hear the twins are still snuggled up tight. Thinking of Eli.

@Sky- Second trimester! Glad to hear you were able to switch midwife too, excellent news.

@Rebecca- Your right my dogs are my babies as I have no real ones yet! The oldest at 4 & half yrs, who is never any trouble is concerning me. Got an appointment this afternoon. Found a lump which is tender to touch on his chest and possibly a hole in his stomach, much like a hernia but with no bulge. I just know crying out is not him at all and its's amazing how attached I am to the little monkeys. Thank my lucky stars I have great insurance for them.

User Image

Radley- Springer/Lab cross & Oscar- Springer/Terrier cross

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks for the replies ladies... Had another cruel evap this morning as well as some slight brown cm (the witch is on her way) With fibroids, possible endometriosis, painful heavy cycles/ovulation and difficulty bd'ing (so painful it reduces me to tears).. And being 36... I don't feel time is on my side x Wish we could take a break from ttc but feel we cant for the above reasons... I have my 1st gynaecology appointment at the hospital on March 5th... Fx they can fix me... Xxx

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

10 years ago

@athena , sorry for the m/s, hope it doesn't last too long for you.

@rebecca, you should have just hit that lady over the head. But it's great that you got to hear the heartbeat!!!!

@miracle, your day with your sister sounds great!! Yum, thai food...

@mrssuz, sorry for the awful evaps. That's like a cruel trick!!!! Sounds like you two have a lot to deal with, praying you can find some answers soon.

@bean, it's so hard when your fur-baby isn't feeling well. Hoping he's back to normal soon.

AFM, just waiting for AF now. She was supposed to arrive today, but nothing so far (14dpo). Normally I can pinpoint it down to the hour, but nothing. Not even my normal spotting and sore bbs yet. Took a test this morning, still negative. My body is just being really odd the past two months. I've never NOT felt AF coming on at least a few days in advance.

I think hubby's SA is next week, but I need to check the calendar. He's nervous about it, but hopeful.

10 years ago

@bean-Sorry about your sick pup :( My dog is totally my baby. There is nothing worse than them being sick since they cannot communicate to you. He is a french bulldog and since bulldogs are generally super muscular around the shoulders and neck, their back/spine doesn't have a lot supporting it. So he tends to have back issues a lot. It's awful when he is pain. We have been pretty good about managing it, but it is still scary. Hope he feels better. p.s. Love the Elton glasses :)

@athena-Sorry to hear your m/s is getting worse. I hope it subsides for you. My sister always had to make sure she didn't get herself get hungry.

@miracle-glad you got some sister time :) Hope you got your BDing in!

@kxmkate- have you been late before? Maybe you will get a late bfp :) Regardless, I hope DH's SA goes well next week. They are never fun to do, but have to be done.

@mrssuz2014-stupid evaps. Sorry lady. Well if this is the start of AF, i hope she is nice to you and on time so you don't have to wait.

AFM-I have no idea if i actually O'd yesterday. Ha, i am just going to go with it. My body felt a little bit like I was, but not the normal O pains. I know each month can be different, it just doesn't help that this is the month I stopped temping! I did get my +opk though, so I will go with that. I also think my CM is turning to creaming from EWCM. So I guess I am 1dpo? ha. Hoping my time is coming soon lady....this is the 13th cycle :(

10 years ago

LSchrader, I can count on one hand the number of times I've ever been late. And even then I still felt like AF was about to start, it was just taking its time. I'm just so used to it being like clockwork that it seems weird for me. Not at all odd compared to others, it's just not my norm. We'll just wait and see.

10 years ago

@football, so sorry for you. Big hugs

@lolee, glad boys cuddling up for a little longer

@miracle and @lsch go ladied! Happy bd ing ;)

@rebecca go back and beat that dr with the doppler!!!!

Lits of activity and support today. Love this forum.

Afm no baby :( had Dr's on tuesday and she said 1cm dilated and did membrane sweep. Mild contractions weds so I was super excited but nothing today. Come on baby, I want to meet you (and avoid dd's bday on the 3rd! )

User Image

10 years ago

CD1.... Feeling defeated :-( xxx

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

10 years ago

I am so bummed. My partner is NOT in the mood for bedding. He says he's tired and feels like a lab rat! So looks like this cycle I'm out. I ovulate today or tomorrow. Last bedding was Late last thurs night (11:30 pm) If those little swimmers hang in there 48 to 72 hrs then I have a chance, otherwise nope! :( We got in a argument about it and it didn't end well. I am so mad and disappointed.

Hope everyone is doing well.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@mrssuz2014- So sorry that AF got you :( I hope she is nice to you this month and you can move on to next.

@miracle-Darn! I hope he changed his mind and you got your BDing in! My DH sometimes he feels like he is just a sperm donor. I feel bad. He does understand that in our situation, we have no choice but to time it out the way we do. He understands. Such a sucky thing!

@kxmkate-how you doing? Hoping AF stayed away!

Hope all you ladies are doing well today! Preggies-hope you are not dealing with m/s and are enjoying your little beans! @introuble-do we have a baby??

AFM- I have a short work week this week since DH and I leave for CA on Thursday morning. We are going for his grandma's funeral, so the circumstances are sad, but we are really looking forward to getting away and seeing some sun!! It's been pretty gloomy here in WA lately.

Supposedly I am 4dpo today. I truly do not know when I ovulated though. Without temping, I guess I might just not know. This month I didnt have the super strong O pains like i normally do so who knows. I have never not ovulated, so I am not worried about that. I guess we will see when AF comes. I will be able to see what day I O'd from the day she appears.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo