Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1491 - 1500 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@pisces, February, and number 3. Looks like delivering in Feb is out, unless baby is early. I guess I could conceive in February. I hope not!!! That is SO long from now :)

@tiff, omg you are adorable! I want a baby bump! So cute!

AFM- haven't had much spotting since this morning. Although this is how the last two months started out too. I am sure she will be in full flow tomorrow or Wednesday.

10 years ago

Urrrrrgh! Have been feeling really nauseous, achey and bleeergh all evening. Could be 10DPO, could be 8 days until O fi going of 40+ day cycle.

Even though it's a apin going to the dr's event 3 days for scans to determine O date at least it takes all the quesions out of it!!!!

Off to bed to hopefully feel better tomorrow - can't wait to hear about all those tomorrow!

User Image

10 years ago

@introuble ~ I hope you find out good news at your scan appt this week.

@Pisces ~ I'm going to symptom spot with you..lol I want someone to prove Tania's reading right... it has to be you. Speaking of.. did she answer your one question yet?

@Lschrader ~ I hope it isn't AF for you :( Stay away witch...stay away. I know how frustrating it can be especially when you spot and it's AF time.. I personally hate the torture. When that happens to me which it does every month.. I spot 12 to 24 hrs before AF arrives.. I just wish it would just flow already. I don't like the suspense.
Hang in there hon. We are here for you.

@Tiff ~ I will go check out your belly pic soon. I bet your baby bump is adorable.

AFM ~ I can't believe that the sides or tops of my breasts are not sore at all yet this cycle.. Usually they are swollen and sore. I still have 7 days to go, so who knows. I am eating like a pig. Eating everything that's not nailed to the floor.. lol! Can we say BLOATED PIG! LOL.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@tiff that belly shot is absolutely adorable! Sadly my belly looks the same right now and I am only 5dpo but it has nothing to do pregnant and everything to do with eating too much ice cream....lol. I hope to join you soon and I want to bump-a-liciois!!! I plan on looking Fab everyday..... Lol. I have been eye balling maternity clothes for 12 yrs. this baby has been a journey and Tania is right, I have grown so much as a person along the way.

@miracle ok I'm in on the symptom watching ! And @jsx has already proved Tania right so I just want us to be more confirmation of her gift. I did ask the question, just waiting on the answer and I will post as soon as she gives it to me. So what are seeing anything different?

@introuble wow that is very confusing...I work they work it out for you at Thursdays appt.

@jsx I know you are working but get some rest. i am hoping to see a temp rise in the morning

AFM: mild cramping on and off all day. More so as the night wears on. But not intense... Nips are sore and bought a fabulous dinner and ate two bites and had to chew some Roland's for indigestion. My disclaimer- All of the symptoms "could be" progesterone. Had a serious temp dip below my cover this morning so hoping I see a serious RISE in the morning. But remember last cycle I got two dips below my cover and wasnt pregnant so I am not getting excited....

10 years ago

@miracle proud of you babe! Keep that creative energy flowing. I got the bug Saturday and started filling poetry book again. It felt good so I know just what you mean. Keep it up lady bug!

10 years ago

@pisces ~ Thanks sugar plum! :) Does feel great when the creativity is flowing. You know that we have 7 chakras and the second chakra in associated with procreation, creativity and the color orange. This is located in the pelvic area. So when we are using our creativity we are keeping our baby making chakra open and vibrant... Just thought I'd share that with you. Temp dip could be good...we shall see. I love ice cream it's my top weakness. Oh and you're right.. jxst did prove tania right.

@Tiff ~ Love your baby bump pic. Beautiful and adorable.

@Everyone else ~ Must go to bed now as it's almost midnight.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@ldavisfam06 How many dpo are you? Keep us updated on results! Im excited :)

10 years ago

@miracle you always have some interesting information. Never even heard of a chakra but perhaps mine was turned off for a while...lol...I absolutely adore ice cream. I refuse to buy any until I loose 10 lbs. I got on the scale yesterday and nearly had a heart attack and I know I have lost weight so how much DID I weigh....lol...wowzers! So no ice cream for me for a while.

AFM: this morning I had a temp spike, I don't know if it's real. Today it was 98.13 (97.11 yesterday) but remember last cycle I had two dips below the cover line so I am not excited. What will excite me is a BFP!!! Lol here is the link to my Fert Friend Chart:

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/439983/

10 years ago

@ldv did you test test girl?

@nikki good morning girl! How are you?

10 years ago

@topowifey thank you and congrats to your sis!!!

@ldavisfam06 hope u get your

@LSchrader Don't give up, I'm pulling 4 ya!

@piscesgirl229 LOL, I am going to look out for that :) Im feeling good still waiting. I'm at work now still have sore bb's, they're a lot more achey than yesterday. Today I'm 10 dpo Talk to DH last night he's anxiously waiting for me to test. How are you sweety? Your symptoms last night are similar to what Ive been feeling these last few daysâ?¦hmmm rise in progesterone is that not a good sign?

@introublealot I hope you get your when are you testing?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo