Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2871 - 2880 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Pisces it's not good. I cried for like an hour earlier. Dhs spermcount was low. 9 million per ml the good thing though was there was 6 ml normal is 2-5 ml. But my doctor said she don't think I'll get pregnant without an Iui and won't prescribe clomid unless he gets his count up. And if not she will refer me. I told him no more underarmour briefs lol. They're basically like spandex shorts so he's getting boxer and has been taking a multivitamin with folic acid and zinc for a week now. So that should help too.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Congrats @lolee @jsit and @tiff! Glad you all got good news.

Seems like everyone is busy bd bd bd this week. Enjoy!!!!!

Ants sorry for your news. They told my guy he didn't have super star sperm when he was checked before dd and we got pos first time with cycle monitoring. I think it can change very quickly and it only takes one!!!

Happy long weekend everyone

User Image

10 years ago

Introuble I have pcos and don't ovulate and they won't give me fertility meds without his count being up.

10 years ago

I totally agree with protecting his swimmers! When we were trying I made dh stop bike riding (nearly killed him to quit his fav sport) for that time, gave him a centrum every morning, forbade him to get in the jacuzzi with his friends after tennis and made sure he wore loose underwear and thin pants. Maybe I went a TAD overboard jajaj but it was worth it and now he went back to doing all of that anyway.
@lolee thats great news!,
@ants, sorry had to snoop, you're from miami too that great ;)
@athena. Dont be upset it only takes a few to get to the egg, bd EOD and keeping your pelvis elevated afterwards (maybe even taking a little nap) like I did there is still a good chance! Make sure he takes those vitamins and stay positive! Thats the most imp part.

User Image

10 years ago

Mary I can't get pregnant if I'm not ovulating, and they won't give me the meds to help me ovulate because of dh's low count. I've maybe ovulated twice in the past 14 months that we've been ttc now.

10 years ago

@mary
Yes I live in beautiful Miami !!

Look me up on fb Eveth Rodriguez .

Well I have an update on Tuesday HDTV is getting his friends checked. On Wednesday I'm having an hsg on day 21 I have to go check my progesterone to make sure if I ovulated and clomid again.

I have a weekend full of baseball.

10 years ago

Hi. Hope everyone is having a nice weekend doing something fun and/or relaxing. I'm just tired these days. I'm keeping it mellow and trying to catch that lil eggie... I'm in my fertile window until sept 2 or 3rd.. :) Have to say I'm tired these days.. not getting enough sleep. I need 8 or 9 hrs of sleep on average but my partner needs 5 1/2 or 6 and he's good to go..I have been operating on his schedule these past 2 weeks :( In just a few days after O is over I will relax and rest lol It's all for a good cause right?

@Athena ~ I'm very sorry to hear that. Must be so frustrating. :( Just remember miracles happen everyday. Keep yourself open to receiving one of them. Is your dh in shape? Healthy? Does he eat right? I know all of those things can help with his sperm count. I also heard that goat week (a supplement) helps men with their quality of sperm too. Google it maybe..

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Yea he is healthy. He coaches football and will workout with the team. He always gets mistaken as a player too lol. Hesidhewonders how long it will take for people to not think that he is a student, he's 24 and has been teaching since he was 21. This is is his 4th year and he is still the youngest teacher in the school. I really think one of his biggest problems is his under wear he likes boxer briefs and they are skin tight and get ver hot. A friend of ours said her husband had the same problem and his count doubled when he switched to boxers. We also wondered if the fact that he was born premature at 27 weeks could affect it. We will know more though when he goes to the urologist.

Funny story, so my husband is a Spanish teacher. They had open house on Thursday. This Hispanic woman walks in his class looks at him walks out. Walks back in and says in Spanish I'm looking for the Spanish teacher and he was like I'm mr Allen. She was like you speak Spanish and he was like we are right now. And she laughs and is like but you're so...... And he says white lol. He is pasty, well actually right now he has a farmers tan, but he has light to medium auburn hair and is usually very fair skinned. We've been to Mexico, the Dominican and Puerto Rico and he always gets the shocked reaction when he starts speaking Spanish.

10 years ago

@athena I read the comment about pcos after I sent but either way I meant it after u ovulate ;), you probably live somewhere where there aren't many hispanics? Because my mother is blond and blue eyed and i'm extremely fair-skinned, never had any trouble convincing people we're cuban hahah. It sounds like he's healthy and young i'm sure he'll get the SC up in no time!

@miraclemama good luck this weekend!
@ants- I will as soon as I get back from vacation, facebook just doesn't load fast enough with this wifi :/ if you want to look me up meanwhile it Mary Gonez-Cortes. Just dont write about the baby, noone knows yet ;)

User Image

10 years ago

Well I live in Tennessee. My husband isn't Hispanic though, he is white. Spanish is his 2nd language. He picked it up in high school, studied it in college and did a study abroad in Spain. I think most Hispanics here are Mexican or Puerto Rican. His high school teacher was Cuban though and he is darker complected with black hair. I'm sure you both have accents so that is probably a pretty good give away lol. I think depends on where you live and who colonized the area back in the day the Spanish are typically lighter, but others are typically darker because of the native tribes in the areas.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo