Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6241 - 6250 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Ive become a POAS addict! Im so scared... Keep taking tests! I dont think i will feel better till after scan on friday when i know if this lil bean is near the fibroids x

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

10 years ago

Happy Sunday Girls! It's a beautiful day here. I got out for a little bit yesterday and walked a few miles. Will be doing the same today. Hope everyone is having a FUN weekend.

@Fungus ~ Welcome to the group. Sounds like you could be pregnant. Congratulations!!! Hope it's a sticky lil bean. I hope you will keep us posted and let us know how it progresses. Good luck.

@Mrssuz ~ I'm sorry hon. I would probably be doing the same thing to be honest. I can only imagine the worry and anxieties you must be feeling. I hope you get some peace, calmness, hope and reassurances that you are needing very soon. Please remember to do some breathing exercises and maybe google some meditations on youtube to remain calm.. only say this because stress can cause miscarriages too. I tend to worry more than the average person, so I fully understand. Happy thoughts.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@everybody -Happy Sunday to you!!! I was passing through and thought I'd say hey. I have been going through the worst month(s) ...Murphy's Law applied in every situation I touched. Was going to ship my husband car to him and hit a huge pot hole RUINED the custom rim, had oral surgery...kept complaining of pain and they blew me off UNTIL my jaw swelled up ....I was in the worst pain up until about Thursday of this week. I am well on the road to recovery...even took the dog on a long walk yesterday. The funny thing is, I didn't go to the dentist because I was pain, I was just trying to take care of some teeth before they became a problem...trying to be more "healthy" & this thing had me down n out for about four weeks. :-(

10 years ago

Mrssuz don't be too disappointed if you don't see anything. At my first appt I didn't and my dr said your hcg has to be over 1500 to see anything. I didn't see anything til 6 weeks and we did see the little flicker of the heartbeat. So it may be too early to even see the sac and what not.

Miracle glad you are enjoying the weather.

Fungus did you post your tests? Just curious wanted to take a peek at them. Good luck fxed for you.

Hey Pisces sorry you're having such a bad time. I'm glad you're on the mend though. Hope you check in with us more.

Afm dh had 2 toenails removed and deadened on Friday. He only has two toenails left now because he has flat feet his big toenails would get infected, once they were removed it moved to his middle toes and then his 4th and then his pinky toes. It has something to do with how he walks and puts pressure on his toes but his 2nd toes are different so they don't get infected. I really thought it would look weird but you can't really tell there is no nail. Well Friday night he started running a fever, at first we thought it was because the dr used so much lidocaine and dh is allergic to it, but by Saturday morning it was up to 103. So he called his doctor and he said it could be due to the use of acid to kill the nails if the dr used more than normal, but then he's had diarrhea for the past 2 days. I'm hoping it is from the removal and not contagious. We stayed home from church so he could rest.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@Athena ~ Yikes, how horrible about your dh's fever and toenail infection. I pray he feels better soon and that it's not a contagious bug of some sort. Sounds so painful. I hope he is alright.

@Pisces ~ There you are. I have missed you. I think of you often and wonder how you and your girls are doing? I'm so sorry you have been having a crappy time. Oral surgery sounds painful. I have had teeth issues my whole life and there is nothing like nerve pain in your teeth when they have gone bad or infected. Did you find out what caused the swelling in your jaw? How is your dh doing? Will you get to see him anytime soon? I know you mentioned May maybe. You will be in my prayers that things get better for you. Miss you! XOXO!!

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies! Just wanted to tell everyone hello! I'm still here and reading along, just been too busy to sit down and give proper replies!

I have four courses down, two to go- those finals are later in the week. We had pictures of our house taken last Thursday and our house should be in the MLS by tomorrow! We're going to Orlando to check out some new houses with our realtor this coming weekend! Exciting stuff!

I would have been 13 weeks today and I definitely would NOT be able to do all that I've had to do between school, selling our house and trying to find another one. I'm barely doing it now.

I'm on CD4, and luckily she's been very kind to me. This may be TMI, but my periods still aren't "normal" since the miscarriage. It's like EWCM with blood. Before it was just blood...now it's stretchy haha. IDK, I'm not worried about it!

I really hope everyone's doing well. Sorry I've been MIA! Will try to do a proper post later

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Ladies! As usual I have left it ages to catch up & can't remember all I read 2 page ago so here goes!

mrssuz~ Congratulations on the number jump & glad the midwives will be keeping a good eye on you with regular scans. FX'd you get through these next few weeks with strength & calm, miracles right, don't put too much pressure on yourself.

Sky~ 23 weeks, my time has flown! You do right not buying anything yet as friends & family usually inundate you with gifts & the little man will have so much stuff soon!
I'm good at spotting the pregnancy glow, women's intuition! Sorry you wont be getting your midwife when the time comes but it will be kind of cool knowing you'll both be in the same boat come August.

Football~ Life has a funny way of working out, like LSchrader said, what wasn't meant to be will lead to something or "someone" else blessing our lives later. You have a lot changing in your life right now and it will all fall into place soon.

Athena~ Glad your feeling much better & I hope DH improves soon. Weight loss sounds great especially if the bump is measuring fine too! Pregnancy obviously suits you!

Rebecca~ Titus, I love that name! So fitting & definitely a blessing. Loved the picture on FB.

LSchrader~ Sounds like your reading was meant for back then. When you were telling us you were ovulating there & then and you had BD that morning it was like a Vegas slot machine chiming & pinging at Jackpot in my head!! You just may of done it this month, sounds promising!
Go swimmers GO!!

Welcome @Fungus! Sounds promising too. Keep us posted.

Miracle~ Awww glad you had some lovely time with DH. FX'd for your fertile period. How can you make rain sound so "nice"?! You right though, everything is refreshed, clean & brighter after. I should look at it more like that, not "here we go again, where's my wellies"?

Pisces~ Nice to hear from you! You have had a spell of bad luck lately! Here's some good luck.....
Toothache is some of the worst pain, makes you miserable, glad your on the mend now though.

Think Im going to ring for my results today seen as they should be ready, not had a letter yet so can't hurt to call. Been really crappy last few days, work are piling on the paperwork, which is stressing me out & causing migraines. Went to work out class this morning which was a bad mistake as I thought I was going to be sick as soon as I finished, think I just need to rest & not think for a day!
Not seeing DH as much as he's working all hours so been getting in, going to bed & falling straight to sleep. DH must miss me though because he's been trying it on with me whilst asleep which wakes us up & we think why not!! Love sleepy

User Image

10 years ago

@LSchrader - I can't believe it either, but when you have no money, it makes it a little easier.
- Woohoo! So glad your timing was right on the nose, awesome. I hope you caught the bean!!

@rebecca - A boy! Poor DD, it can be hardest for the kids when they really want one thing or the other. If you try again, I hope she gets the little sis she wants!
- It would annoy me to no end if they just assigned random due dates, but I can be really anal about those kinds of things.
- Baby Titus is adorable!

@athena - Yes, it stinks if she can't attend my birth, but it's also cool that she is in the exact same boat as me, and when I tell her what is going on with me, she smiles and nods knowingly, because she really does know! Haha! So far I have met most of the midwives and they all seem nice, so whoever is on call at my birth, I'm sure I will like them just fine.
- I'm having a yard sale in the next week or two and I had originally intended to use the money to hunt for a bargain on nursery furniture, but we need a carpet cleaner first, so I am going to use the yard sale money on that. MAYBE I can make enough for both, but I doubt that.
- So glad you are feeling better!!
- Good luck with the weight gain when it does start, so far I am gaining a smidge more each week than I wanted to, but it is still within the "normal" range. I stopped losing right at week 13 and have gained at a steady pace since then. My total gain so far is 15lbs.
- Oh dear, I hope DH gets better soon, and it's not catching. I know you don't want to deal with more sickness! My DH has a bad toenail, I have been after him to go have it looked at, but he keeps putting it off. I keep telling him that Bob Marley died because of his big toe! lol

@mrssuz - I hope everything looks good on the u/s and that the fibroids are as far away from the baby as possible!

@miracle - Is your O day this week? Hope you get some good BDing in. :)
- I definitely plan to be visiting thrift and consignment stores, along with yard sales!
- The stories about you and your siblings conceptions were something else, so cool! :)

@Fungus - It sounds promising, let us know what happens!

@pisces - Hey!! I'm so sorry you have been having such a rotten month! I hope things start turning around soon.

@football - Sounds crazy! Hope the finals go well. Your turtle visitor cracked me up, that was so hilarious and cute!

@Bean - Yes, even though it is a bummer, it's kind of cool that we are experiencing the same stages of pregnancy at the same time... and who knows, I might deliver early and she might deliver late. One can hope!
- I hope things calm down for you soon, and that those migraines go away.

AFM - We got some work done on the house, but still have a lot to do before the nursery area is cleaned out completely. I need to get on the ball and get everything gathered up for the yard sale. What doesn't sell is going to the thrift store.

Baby Boy has been kicking a bunch and they keep getting stronger each week!

User Image

10 years ago

Sounds like you're preggo sister!
Im 11 DPO lots of breast heaviness, some sharp shooting ache stuff and last night I had big time CM stuff...I think I might try to take a test today

10 years ago

@Abigailruth - Let us know what happens!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo