Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2001 - 2010 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Well ladies AF showed yesterday. :( sad but ok to have a drink and enjoy my vacation. Maybe Tania's reading is for August. Sorry again for not commenting on everyone's updates, I just don't have the availability to do so :( I will read soon!!!

10 years ago

@lsch awwwhhhh man, that damn must have broke free! I'm so sorry. I thought this was month but she did say it was happening "soon" so enjoy your vacation and you can proceed with getting knocked up when you get back **hugs**

@miracle you & @honcat almost made me cry. I didn't know I had that affect but I do know that it comes straight from the heart when i speak in this room. Ha ha I haven't been symptom watching either, not that had many to obsess over anyway. After I said no cramps this morning, I did get a few and either they went away or I forgot about them. Lol probably both.

@honcat just hang in there. Men are such strange creatures and have no idea how to communicate anything. He is just a little scared at the idea of possibility having no work and that is understandable except WE ALREADY STARTED TRYING!!! ....lol...you just keep trying because God will have it so worked out that he will have 3 projects by the time that baby is born :-D **hugs**

@mari let us know when you take your opk test tonight.

@cam cranberry juice!!!! I'm sorry, those really suck. I had a kidney/bladder infection two years ago on Halloween and DH was out of town and I promised to take the girls to the scary house on base, they were having the time of their life and I was dying....lol

10 years ago

I have been cramoing all day on my left ovary off and on. So maybe im ovulating. . Finally

10 years ago

Ants mom did you test opk?

User Image

10 years ago

@jsx

I tested this morning, I posted the pic. Im going to test again tonight since im on cycle day 13.

10 years ago

@HONCAT anks hun @piecesgirl and @miricalmomma they make me cry all the time with the words @honcat i appricate your words to hun if it wasnt for you ladies i would go crazy with the tcc lol. hope everyone has a good night dh is all up on me but nope he is on the shit list because he didnt kick when i wanted him to the 3rd and 4th so suks lmao in my evil fire bug laugh

10 years ago

I'm here, just feeling super out of it, depressed, and so I have slept for two days straight. Luckily, my Meggie isn't here, she's being cared for at camp so I can have my own pity party. I'm still not getting bfp, so I guess my next cycle we'll go every other day except on O days. Its just so depressing to know you trued so hard and you still feel out. Since we were on vacation and I was drinking a lot, we did it multiple times a day, so there is NO WAY we could have missed that egg! Baa! And believe me I still know I'm not totally out.for three more days, but I'm getting nothing off my.hpts.

I'm so frustrated that like many women on here, I'm finding myself smoking, having cocktails, and have slept straight through the past two days on ambien.

10 years ago

@evil fire bug .... That's right he's punished! You don't perform when I need you then nothing during the 2ww....lmao

@mari you are still in honey unless the witch shows. Don't be depressed. I think you were testing toooooo early! :-D did you use OPK's? Maybe you had the wrong date.

@ants mom hang in there, that surge is coming!

10 years ago

@pisces- no I didn't use opk because I was in upstate minnesota at a resort and the grocery store didn't have them.

I did however just set up a reading with Tania. I should have that back on Friday :)

10 years ago

Well feeling a little mild cramping but probably gas since I'm constipated... LOL!

@Lschrader ~ Sorry about AF hon. Well that just means you will have to prove Tania right by getting knocked up next month. :) Yahoooo! Party on girl.

@Topo ~ Yep tell your DH he's on the shit list.. He needs to step it up when you need him or you're not puttin out when he needs you.. only fair..

@Pisces ~ Well since you are 3 days ahead of me because my cycle got off track last month with me being 3 days late.. I will be waiting and looking forward to your news. I love how calm you and I are so far this cycle.. Feels good so far.. I get antsy after 9 dpo until day AF is due.. pretty normal for those of us in the tww.

Ants Mom ~ Seems like your O day is almost here? I haven't looked at your pic. I wasn't that good with my opk's and determining when my surge was.. so confusing.

Wouldn't it be nice to stick a thermometer in our mouth or V jay jay and it announced out loud "YOU ARE OVULATING". Science will come up with it one day.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo