Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5601 - 5610 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Pisces- Thank you, girl! And thank you for the reminder to let go and let God. I definitely needed that. I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything works out and your DH can come visit next month! Everything else okay in life?

@Skyline- I'm not sure which they'll use. Hopefully they can at least confirm that everything's okay and baby is growing. When I get farther along I want to buy a doppler to have on hand whenever I get neurotic (which admittedly is too much). So let me make sure I'm reading you right..the risk of me having a miscarriage is around 15-20% and maybe lower since I'm young, healthy, and no prior pregnancy history? If so, that sounds good to me ;) Glad you're feeling almost better! And by the way, HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! Are you and your husband going to do anything fun to celebrate?

@Introuble- Thank you so much! You're sooooooo close!!!! You feel alright? I bet you're just ready for baby :)

@Athena- Glad you're starting to feel better. I was feeling really nauseous this morning before my dentist appointment. I hope it's not a glimpse into what the next few months will be like! Either way, though, I'll take it happily. I'm sure you understand those contradicting feelings! :)

AFM: Here is how I told my husband:

I thought of this waaaaaay back when we first started TTC and wrote it in my notes section of my iPhone. haha I went to target and got a lot of different candies to make a candy poster!

User Image

In case you can't read it, it says: "Jason, you're extra special to me. The last four years have been mounds of fun. You're such a nerd, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Thank you for taking such good care of me, but hopefully you'll have a big payday soon because we're having a kid! So, why don't you take5, and enjoy the last few months of just you and me cause soon we'll be finding out he or she! I love you to pieces and can't wait to be the three musketeers! Kisses, Lyn

Ps. In case you couldn't tell, we made a tiny human!"

When he got home from work, I was sitting on the couch and I asked him to do me a favor and grab my iPad from the office. I had the poster lounging against the computer chair. When he read it, he turned around and said, "you're...you're pregnant? So does this mean I have to be like, gentle with you?" I told him no more throwing me around ;) And walked over and touched my belly and gave me a kiss. He was basically speechless. He said, "wow. I feel too young to be a dad already!" (he's going to be 31 in November). He then started thinking of some creative ways we can tell his parents. His brother passed away six months after we got married from a car accident, and so he said his parents will be really excited for this.

It was so special and surreal. I expressed to him that I'm still really early and there's a chance of a miscarriage, but he tried to reassure me that everything's going to be okay. I know I need to have more faith. I'm working on it! :)

I was stupid this morning and tested again with a Wondfo since I haven't had time to get a FRER. The line just doesn't seem to be getting ANY darker. It's still really light. But I got a positive on a digital yesterday and the day before yesterday, which is less sensitive, and I read a lot of different places that Wondfo's are cheap and don't always have a lot of dye in there so they're not reliable to use for line progression. I knew I should have listened to @Athena and just stop! haha I'm contemplating having DH hide them...

User Image

10 years ago

@athena - Right, I'm talking about jumping straight to a c-section instead of inducing.

@football - Very sweet! :) I had plenty of time to think of a creative way to tell DH, but I completely forgot when the time came and just did the ok' show and tell. :-P

User Image

10 years ago

@Skyline- Thank you! I almost said "screw it" to the "big" way, but then I figured it's some major news and the best way to his heart is through candy! haha did a little sugaring up hahaha

So do you ladies think you could clarify something for me? Everywhere online on the week to week pregnancy things, it says on the five week marks things like "Congratulations! You likely just missed your period!" or for the four weeks it says, "you don't even know you're pregnant yet! But there's a lot going on!!" etc., but I was four weeks yesterday and already know. Are these wrong (or maybe just too general??), or do I have weird, super short cycles? I expected AF on CD27, and today's CD29. Just kinda confused..!??

User Image

10 years ago

Football my husbands brother passed away 10 days after our second anniversary in 2012. My mother in law is the one that found him and the past almost 2 years have been very hard on her. She is over the moon about this baby. She cried when we told her. I'm kind of hoping we have a girl first because our boy name is after his brother and I know she will have a hard time with it. I love how you told him, it's super cute. I wanted to be creative but when I saw the two lines I couldn't wait to tell him and he was home.

Skyline she is in the UK I think so the procedures there may be different. They may not induce there.

I bought a Doppler to hear the heart beat another lady recommended. It's a sonoline fetal Doppler off of ebay. It was $40 and will be a few weeks til it gets here but another lady recommended it to me.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@LSchrader! Im due AF around 28th hun... I know its early, shouldn't have tested really but got all af symptoms which could also be early preg symptoms, so couldn't help myself.. I had a chemical last cycle so just a bit disheartened xxx

@skyline... I know hun... Seems im becoming a poas addict xxx

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

10 years ago

@football- How cute are you!? I love that idea!! I never thought of doing something fun like that for DH! Now it makes me REALLY want to get pregnant so I can do something like that!

@mrssuz-I don't blame you, it is hard to resist. I would wait a few more days before testing again though. Sorry about your chemical last month :(

AFM-I should be ovulating tomorrow. I am feeling all the little twinges and am a little crampy today. Tomorrow is CD11 and that would be right on track with my history of O'ing so early. I am not temping this cycle though. I decided it was too much for me. I am just going off of my body and EWCM. DH has his post-op follow up this Wednesday also. I am SO ecstatic for everyone who received their BFP's....I just really want it to be my turn now!

10 years ago

@LSchrader thank hun, it was awful... 5days of positives, then a neg, went to hospital and beta was 13... Was gutted x
FX for you catching your egg though hun!

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

10 years ago

@LSchrader- Aww thank you! I'm praying your time will come soon. :)

I finally followed @Athena's advice and bought some FRER this evening and tested with my FMU I had still.

It's not as dark as the control line, but much easier to see than the line that was coming up on the Wondfo's. :) Made me really relieved since I started seeing a line within 30 seconds of dipping!

@Athena- I'm so sorry to hear about your brother in law. I can't imagine what that was like for your MIL. My DH wasn't the same after it happened for a while. It really did a number on him and I think made him depressed for a while. Luckily he has come to terms with it all. Holidays are still a little rough, though. I'm sure you can relate. I don't ever want to say the wrong thing! I was so nervous to tell my husband, but it's a memory I'll never forget. Plus he was happy about the candy :) what names are y'all thinking about? I want to buy a Doppler eventually! What a great idea.

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline I ended up having an emergency c section with dd 2 years ago (after 3.5 hours of pushing! )

So I am totally fjne to go for vbac but they won't induce me. So if 1 week late c sect. If I go into labor and not progressing c sect, no messing!

I am in canada (but am british!) And am basically just taking my Dr's advice ad figure she knows best.

But really would like to avoid a c sect if poss as will be so much harder with dd as she won't understand. ;)

User Image

10 years ago

Football - honey, that was such a sweet way to tell your dh! I've never been that creative, plus my dh has always been right there whenever I've tested! Lol. That's a great memory for him, and for you. Good job!

Oh, and I know what you mean about the weeks and what they say is happening. I tested the day AF was due, so got my BFP at exactly 4 weeks...it didn't take me another week to know I was late, and wouldn't have anyway. I don't know why they do that. I don't think it means anything about your cycle...I think Fertility Friend recommended that I wait a week to a week and a half after AF was due before I was supposed to even test!

Mrssuz - I'm so sorry about your chemical, and that you got a BFN this time. But the ladies are right, you might just be a little early to test right now. Hang in there!

Lschrader - You know we're all behind you and praying for your BFP! Good luck in catching that egg!

Athena - I love the idea of having a doppler at home, but I know myself - I'd be using that thing all the time! Hmm, I might have to look into getting one.

Pisces - Hey, girl! Glad to hear from you! It sounds like you're taking good care of yourself. I hope everything works out for your hubby to come for a visit.

Skyline - happy Birthday!

Afm - well, most of the back pain is gone, but I think my sciatica pain is here to stay. Riding in the car, or standing to cook or do laundry makes it flare up. But I can deal with it if I have to.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo