Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3811 - 3820 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@football girl only 10dpo it could be implant spotting and not actual period. 10dpo is very early for a period and so it could also be a failed lutineal phase which I doubt. I vote implant

@skyline I am glad SIL is getting regular. That's awesome

@lsch i hope you don't O until DH gets back

@athena I keep meaning to go back and read your reading but I am using my phone today. I think hubby is right God has the final say not Tania. I'm on Team Athena's pregnant!

@miracle yep lets get that vitamin D!!! **whoop**whoop** I'll just throw it on my vitamin regimen just in case

@carebear welcome !!!! I am the one who had tubal reversal so a big hug out to you for taking that step. They were only able to repair one tube back in January. I am afraid whoever answered you was right that tricky progesterone can display the same symptoms as early pregnancy but I am hoping that this is your cycle because we need more BFP's in here.

AFM: been having intense cramping today and frequent bm's today but not diarreah (sorry TMI) so I don't know if it's implant type cramping or I are something bad? Who knows? With my luck it's the ladder ...

10 years ago

@Football ~ I'm so so sorry you got your AF.. :( We are all here for you.

@Pisces ~ cramps huh? Hopefully it's a good sign! Yes it wouldn't hurt to stock up on vitamin D. I have been researching more about it this afternoon and it's related to infertility, low energy, depression and so much more.. I thought I was anemic or that my hormones were off b/c I have been experiencing some low energy lately and more down days than normal. So hopefully I will see/feel a change in 30 days or so. LIKE A BIG FAT POSITIVE PREGNANCY TEST! :)

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@Football ~ I'm so so sorry you got your AF.. :( We are all here for you.

@Pisces ~ cramps huh? Hopefully it's a good sign! Yes it wouldn't hurt to stock up on vitamin D. I have been researching more about it this afternoon and it's related to infertility, low energy, depression and so much more.. I thought I was anemic or that my hormones were off b/c I have been experiencing some low energy lately and more down days than normal. So hopefully I will see/feel a change in 30 days or so. LIKE A BIG FAT POSITIVE PREGNANCY TEST! :)

@Athena ~ I hope your hubby is correcto mundo!

User Image[/url][/url]

That's a positive Athena and my question is about your chart and due date calculating when I count from your o day being oct your due date would then be aug and isn't that when Tania said in your reading?? Just a question not sure if I'm correct but you can either go early or even late to have the baby in aug!! But either way I'd call your dr and get blood test done because that's positive and you are preggo!!!

Just like the time tiff, me and trouble all became preggo with in same month!! It comes in spurts it's so weird how it works out this way but arms to come in 3s!

User Image

10 years ago

From my o date on the tools on here it says my due date would be July 20.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@pisces - Okay, piscesgirl, it sounds like maybe you are having regular old upset stomach because of something you ate. LOL I could be wrong, but whenever cramps and frequent BMs happen to me it means it's gastrointestinal and it USUALLY follows Ruby Tuesdays or Chinese buffet.

@miraclemama - I hope the low VD is at the root of your symptoms and that you see a change in 30 days! (What kind did you get?) And that would be awesome if it were the extra help you need to get that uterus to overcome her obstacle!

@athena - I like your DH's optimism.

Here are my thoughts on the readings: It sounds like she gives about 3 or 4 possible meanings for each specific surrounding TTC. These create several different scenarios that could be the true interpretation. Odds are most of the ladies who get a reading have a chance of conceiving and if they do, her readings are broad enough that one of the possible interpretations will hit on something that actually does happen. I'm not calling what she does into question, so much as pointing out that they are not specific enough to prove their accuracy and therefore cannot bring any real peace to the mind of a hopeful recipient.

So, yes, I'm a bit of a skeptic. Don't hold it against me!

User Image

10 years ago

This is what I found! Some food for thought. Ha no pun intended.. lol!

What is Vitamin D?

Vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin and exists in several forms. Some of these are basically inactive in the body and have limited ability to function.
Why is it important for fertility? Well, you need it in order for your body to produce sex hormones. And without the right amount of hormones in your system, you can suffer from pcos, PMS, and infertility. Vitamin D is also key in regulating cell growth and deciding how those cells grow.
A study was done by the Yale University School of Medicine (source) with 67 women suffering from infertility. Only 7 % of them had normal vitamin D levels! 7%. The rest had either insufficient levels or an actual clinical deficiency.

What's even more interesting is Tania said I was lacking in some essential vitamins and that I needed balance with my nutrition and hormones. Well I have suffered bad pms and infertility for a long time. Funny that vitamin D is needed to produce baby making hormones. If anything ladies my days of depression and bad pms should improve with fixing this issue. A bfp will just be a BONUS!

User Image[/url][/url]

@miraclemama - Wow! What kind of vitamin D did you get?

User Image

10 years ago

@ sky- I'm with u, I don't believe in that crap, I believe there r some people out there who can read into that stuff but I have seen a lot of her readings and she's not one of them( that's my opinion, not to af fend) and ur not suppost to look into stuff like that ne ways, it is sayed to leave that kind of stuff alone and that's what I do!

10 years ago

@Skyline ~ I got a liquid vitamin D3 online. It will be here in a few days.

Here's the website link ~ http://radiantlightnutrition.com/?gclid=COLk8sSl1LoCFeRxQgodWn0ADg

Once you've registered you click on product list, scroll down until you see D3 Quantum 5 oz for 10.95
The key to having it absorb efficiently is to also purchase another product called Limonene Quantum 5 oz 9.95 For every 5 drops of D3 you take 1 drop of Limonene. The Limonene helps break down the D3. I watched my mom give it to me on a spoon last year and I could see the dissolving happen right there on the spoon. Pretty cool. Anyways you can also go to your nearest health food store and ask them about their different Vitamin D products.. But make sure you're actually low or deficient in D before you go off and self diagnose.. could cause big problems. Although my Doctor today said more than 3/4 of the population is low and/or deficient in vitamin D.

It's called D3 quantum

User Image[/url][/url]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo